Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

Post by mbbhat »

I was part of the Murli team. In the 1980s, they all said, "50 years for Destruction and 50 years for Creation", i.e. 1986.
Even myself had heard so. But, it was again misunderstanding of BKs. No Murli point said 50 yrs for creation and 50 yrs for destruction. These all are part of LLU. [It was due to this feeling, that this would be the last 'milan' or meeting, that I put a great effort for two months, and experienced seed stage in my life. I am really very grateful for the rumours spread that 1986 would be the last year of BapDada's milan - everything is 'kalyankari' or beneficial within Drama - only one has to develop one's ability to perceive, with progressive spiritual evolution].
I take a specific "year" to be a "date".
Maybe as per your Level of Understanding, which holds good for you and others like you only.
And then when we look back to the earlier days, there were no "Murlis". There were "Divine Decrees". But in the Divine Decrees, it was WWII (ended 1945) and then 14 years, i.e. 1950.
Not sure about whether it was said about WWII.
For a long time they spoke Confluence Age 40 years.
At the same time, or soon later, it was also said 50yrs, 50 to 60yrs, as well as 100 yrs. But, before all these, Baba has also said- I will say as per drama. Baba had also said- faith in baba is not enough, you should also have faith in drama.

An interesting experience heard from a Bk who came to gyaan in 1997. He was told that destruction would happen in 1999. Hence he stayed in Madhuban for few months during 1998 taking as much opportunity as possible.[ He had almost believed destruction would happen in 1999. ] But, it did not happen. Even today he says- during those two to three months, what I/we(there had been a few more) did was a great effort. We all were in real Yoga/Yaad. Hence within Drama, this belief was beneficial for them - alas, not for poor you, as yet - you need to obviously settle more of your negative karma before you can get such opportunities within Drama, so think about that, instead of wasting your time in useless matters and creating more negative karma for yourself, which you alone would have to settle anyway, in the end! So suit yourself!

He is not repenting for loss of some lowkik status due to to being in madhuban for few months continuously, as he had put right/best effort. In fact, it has become the best, highest, sweetest memory of his life. Whereas, you are still moaning and groaning and scrounging relentlessly . . .

Baba says- "Kalyaanakaari baap jo kahenge, usmay kalyaan bharaa huvaa hai" =
"Whatever the world benefactor speaks, there is benefit filled in that."
So, Baba knows, and drama 'knows' what Baba speaks.
But, it will bring highest benefit. Wait and see, if you have patience, else just bother about 7 billion people of the world instead of just 9 lakh BKs or PBKs or ex BKs, etc.

Baba has also said- even if there is any loss while following srimath, Baba will compensate for that. But, if you do not follow srimath, then Baba is not responsible - so how can He be responsible for your actions, He would just have to watch with compassion as you give a proper and complete account yourself?
So, why do you think millions are becoming homeless suddenly, today, in the world - with constant daily bombing by both the super powers, floods, etc? So, are you waiting for that practical experience yourself, before you can realise the truth, or do you think you have the intellectual ability to realise beforehand, so that you will not be forced to undergo that bitter and painful experience, being currently invoked by you???

So, even when it was said 40 yrs of Conf. Age, did you or those others listen, and follow srimath(put effort to sacrifice vices) honestly? Else baba has also said- if you do not follow srimath, why should I take responsibility? So, listen or follow all the Murli points(not just to half*) . Did you come to gyaan on the faith and trust in Baba and property or with the 40 yrs, 60 yrs, etc? Was that the cause for your faith in God?

Again baba had said- "Bhagavaan ke liye kahaavath hai chaahe tum pyaar karo, chaahe tum maaro, hum tumhaaraa darwaazaa naheen chodenge" =
"For God, it is said- Whether you love me or hate me, I will not leave your door".

So, if your level of feelings towards God itself is a lower level, what else can be said? Drama - which again would be 'kalyankari' in some way for you also, so don't worry, be happy - and stop moaning, groaning and scrounging perpetually!

Baba has also said- he (or drama) will take tests. So, naturally be ready for even those tests.

* - Spirituality is not just listening, but also following. Be serious even about following. Why only half? You knew that you had taken path of spirituality - right? So, how serious you had been in your spiritual life?

Baba has also said- Conf. Age is the most auspicious. Then what is the problem if it gets extended? Was this not said to you during first week of the course itself? Did not you have faith in that? Where is the room to complain? Obviously, you or those who failed, their life was like the story of the fox saying grapes are sour.

But, baba says- even those who had left, they are also special souls as they will get some property at least. So, as per their part in drama, they will get something. And, that is too is within drama, which is still 'kalyankari'. So, be HAPPY!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:No Murli point said 50 yrs for creation and 50 yrs for destruction.
As I said, that's not true. And if you continue to write it, you are a liar.

Every Murli published and circulated said, "50 years for Destruction, 50 years for Creation". I saw it with my own eyes and was involved in the process of publishing them.

They have removed the failed predictions because it makes their god spirit or guru look fallible.

Now, I have asked you to stop your insults about "low level of understanding".

A year is a date. This is just another Yukti the BKs use to lie to and manipulate to outsiders. They say, "Baba has never given a date".

That is true if by "date" you mean 1 April 1976. But it is a dishonest distraction ... as years and major events are also accepted as "dates", especially the longer ago in the past they were, e.g. "Hiroshima 1945 ...Indian Independence 1947".

Baba most certainly stated or predicted specific events (WWII in 1939 to 1945) and specific years (1950, 1976, 1986, 1986 to 1996) as Destruction.

Those are the facts.

= RESPONSE =
READ the re-edited previous post AGAIN, and TRY your BEST to UNDERSTAND it, AGAIN and AGAIN, for your very OWN BENEFIT! Don't DODGE the TRUTH by endeavouring to highlight obsolete issues!

Blessing - 03.01.2016:

May you be full with all treasures and quench the thirst of thirsty, beggar souls who are desperate.

Souls who are drowning in the waves, seek the support of even a straw. Similarly, let just one wave of sorrow come, and then see how desperate souls, who are beggars of happiness and peace, come in front of you. In order to quench the thirst of such thirsty souls, fill yourself with supersensuous joy and all powers and all treasures. Accumulate so many of all the treasures, that you are able to keep this stage for all time, and also fill other souls.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Note by Moderator / SAT

Post written here by fb was off topic and hence has been deleted; fb is requested to post any queries in the topic - Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'. Such improper and irrelevant posts would be deleted.

All active members are notified that fb has already been adequately and politely requested and warned earlier several times to refrain from posting arrogant and instigative posts against any other active member, but fb chooses to pay scant regard to same. SAT would have no option but to permanently ban fb from this forum if such improper, arrogant and instigative conduct is continued.
I disagree with your representation of my posts, mbbhat.

It's just a fact, if you want to study something, it's best to do so systematically.

If you want to discredit the PBKs, then you have to do the course first and meet Virendra Dev Dixit.

If you don't, then your arguments will lack credibility because you have no first-hand experience.

You obviously lack courage of faith.

I can understand why the PBKs do not allow individuals to just wade in at the deep end and argue with Virendra Dev Dixit directly. It's a waste of his time. All the usual questions have been answered in the course and 10,000 times before - so he does not need to again. If the individual's intention is just to discredit him, like the Vishnu Party and some of the more crazy BKs, then their questions would not be sincere, as there is no intention to learn.

Even if you have no intention to learn for the sake of faith, you should still learn to be accurate for the sake of your campaign against them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by fluffy bunny »

I think you might be suffering from logorrhea (excessive use of words; incessant or compulsive talkativeness; wearisome volubility), Mr Bhat. Some kind of mania.

Please just post your *relevant* point here. Don't link to the other forum where no one discusses or goes to.

I try following your links but generally it's not clear what you are *specifically* referring to. It's just like looking at a wall of wallpaper, and wondering which squiggle you are supposed to be looking at. Say what you want to say, here and now.

Instead of cutting the Murlis up into 10,000 pieces, you would serve the world far better if you were just to work on creating a compendium (a short but complete summary) of all the original, complete Murlis in one place.

--

There are problems with the BK version of history. It is just plain wrong.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:I don't know why you attack him again and again.
If you look at Arjun's patient and detailed answers to him, it's probable that every one of mbbhat's confusions could be clarified by systematically doing the course ... but what's the point if he does not want to change his mind or correct his understanding?

His intellect is just like a hard rock. It needs to be broken down into something softer, more organic, and living ... more spiritual.

Why on earth has he chosen to beat his head on the PBKs' wall, or what benefit that has for either party, I have no idea.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:it's probable that every one of mbbhat's confusions could be clarified by systematically doing the course ... but what's the point if he does not want to change his mind or correct his understanding?
He need not even go and do the Advance Course again. Even if he reads the posts of the PBKs on this forum patiently, he can understand most of the concepts. But he simply jumps at every comment and posts irrelevant and repetitive questions which have already been answered. I don't know whether he will learn to be patient, but we will surely have to be patient throughout the Confluence Age, because it is only after that he will stop writing on this forum.