Sevakram name in PBK literature

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Sevakram name in PBK literature

Post by mbbhat »

OK
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:... then he is senseless." [Mu.14.08.76]
If you are saying mbbhat is senseless, then I would agree ... senseless, insulting and condescending too.

Why even write these one word non-answers? Better to say nothing.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I would like to ask the admin to pay attention fluffy bunny does not go personal.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What can we do?

Say what you like about me but I have a sincere interest to know the facts and if I ask or discuss something, it is because I genuine want to know the asnwer.

Mbbhat has no such sincere interest.

It's hard to know what he is here for expect to goad or troll PBKs and to insincerely disturb discussions, and I have no idea what spiritual value there is in that.

His one to two reply answers are just one way of doing so. Watch, and you see him lower himself to insults soon.

At the very least, surely BKs should be "serving" other souls or making a good impression on others. No?

Perhaps I am too naive and have too high expectations of them ...
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, All Soul Brothers

Can any Soul Brother brief me about Sevakram, in which year he left the Yagya?
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

khemkaran wrote:
Can any Soul Brother brief me about Sevakram, in which year he left the Yagya?
There were more than one. About which Shewakram do you wish to know?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Just pointing link to the other topic on Sevakram. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2579&start=15