Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul

Post by shivshankar »

It's just my wish to you. Of course you are free to use your mind as you consider to be proper.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I am trying to attach a file. I do not know whether I will succed or not.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

Murli 6-9-02 says "Mera avataran bhagyashali rath mein hi hota hai." [ meaning ''My incarnation is always in the fortunate Chariot"]

Can Dada Lekhraj be called the fortunate Chariot in 1937 in which God Shiva incarnated ???
If yes, then why did he leave his body in 1969(inspite of mahakaal shiv present) and why was the fortunate Chariot not revealed to the world ???

Can you please give your views.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)Can Dada Lekhraj be called the fortunate Chariot in 1937 in which God Shiva incarnated ???

2)If yes, then why did he leave his body in 1969(inspite of mahakaal Shiv present) and why was the fortunate Chariot not revealed to the world ???
Dear Soul,

1)There is no need to say in 1937. In the whole Kalpa, God will be revealed by either Dada Lekhraj(by visions) or by those(BKs) who consider Dada lekraj as next to God.

Even then it can be said DL was fortunate Chariot in 1937because he got the visions. It was he who had to face public, it was he who donated everything to Baba's service, it was through him even others got visions of SriKrishna.

2)Have you heard the Murli point- Tumhaari result ek hi bar out hota hai= your result will be declared just/at once(implying it will be in end).

It is natural that till BKs are incomplete, the Chariot cannot be revealed. Because revealtion means END.

Initially ShivBaba was waiting for Brahma to become complete.

Now Brahma and Shiva both are wating for the children to become complete.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I am attaching a file.
A politician called as Brahm Baba
A politician called as Brahm Baba

The article given on Page No. 09 of Indian Express of Kochi Edition Kerala State, dated 22nd April 2009.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:- BRAHM BABA STANDS BY CONG

Manoj Kumar [ENS]

Vaishali(Bihar), April 21

UNLIKE his leader, Raghuvansh Prasad Singh of the RJD has chosen not to hit the Congress below the belt. His crisp 10 minutes speech in Hardi, a Muslim dominated village in his constituency, Vaishali, was all about development programmes launched by the UPA government.

Hitting a chord with the crowd instantaneously in Bhojpuri, he tried to explain how small were Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s effort in comparison with the mammoth developmental schemens undertaken by the UPA government.

Singh rattled figure after figure to demolish the JD(U) on the development plank, his speech showing complete mastery on rural development, whose ministry he heads at the Centre.

“We gave Rs 5,500 crore to Bihar under Indira Awaas Yojna, Nish Kumar’s government spent only 900 crore. The NDA used to give Rs 150 crore every year under the PMGSY scheme while the UPA government is doling out Rs 3000 every year,” he said.

Meeting this reporter in private, he agreed that RJD did commit a mistake by breaking its alliance with the Congress in Bihar.

“Yes, a mistake did happen. But I’m confident that the UPA will again form the government with the RJD as a constituent,” said Singh.

On being quizzed at Lalu’s attack on the Congress, Singh tried to play it down. “He never said what is being projected by the media. Such things happen in elections. But we have not separated”.

Despite being lovely referred to as ‘Brahm Baba’ by the people of Vaishali, Singh has a formidable opponent in Vijay Shukla alias ‘Munna’ Shukla, a Bhumihar landlord. As an Independent Shukla polled nearly 2.5 lakh votes finishing second to Singh. This time he has party support from the JD(U) and the gains accrued to the people by Nitish Kumar’s government.

Although the support base during Vaishali’s short trail seems to be in favour of Singh, the presence of Congress’s Hind Kesari Yadav may eat into RJD’s vote share and allow Shukla to strike this game. The average man, unmindful of caste, wants Brahm Baba to succeed.

“He is an honest man who works hard for the people. We want him to win again,” said manohar Yadav, a farmer in Sariya Kothi, a small town in Vaishali.

“He is right, we will also miss him in Delhi if he loses,” said a fellow journalist, who added that it was a loss probably Nitish Kumar would also regret.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

May i know what are you trying to prove by highlighting the political news from India.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:May i know what are you trying to prove by highlighting the political news from India.
Baba says in Murli which means- You should definitely put the name Prajapita with Brahma. Else people will consider this also similar to other people. There are many in this world whose names are Brahma. But nobody will have name Prajapita. You have to to put Prajapita. Then only people will unnderstand that this is a different one.

But PBKs say all Murli points are just for BKs and PBKs. So I wanted to prove that Baba's point was for regarding outside world(meaning there are many who are called as Brahmas).

PBKs say there are four or five Brahmas in BK/PBK family.

But I have already mentioned Murli points which specifically say Brahma is one only.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 16-4-76(1):- Kaha bhi jata hai Brahma dwara braahmanon ki sthaapnaa. Nahin to braahmanon ki sthaapanaa kaise ho. Brahma kahaan se aaye? SOOKSHMVATANVAALAA BRAHMA KOYI DOOSRAA NAHIN HAI. OOPARVAALAA, SO NEECHEVAALA EK HEE HAI. Achchaa, Vishnu aur LN bhi ek hee baath hai. Vah kahaan ke hain? Brahma so Vishnu bante hain. -158

= From where did Brahma come? There is no another subtle Brahma. The one who is above, the one who is below- both are same. ...

SM 11-3-76(3):-Paramatma bhi Shiv hai. Rudr naam bhakton ne rakh diyaa. Rudra gyaan yagy rakh diyaa hai. Hai Parampita Paramatma ShivBaba gyaan yagy. RUDR CARE OF BRAHMA NAHIN KAHA JAATAA, ShivBaba CARE OF BRAHMA EK HEE HAI. Yah patit Brahma hee phir paavan Brahma bantaa hai. To Faristaa ban jaataa hai. Vah sookshmvatan may dikhaate hain. VAH DOOSRAA BRAHMA NAHIN HAI. BRAHMA EK HEE HAI. Sookshmvatan may Brahma doosraa nahin hai. Yah vyakt, vah hai Avyakt. Yah sampoorn paavan ho jaavenge toh sookshmvatan may dekhenge. Vahaan haddi maans aadi nahin hotaa hai. -105

= ... This impure Brahma himself then becomes pure Brahma, then becomes angel. He is shown in Subtle Region. THAT IS NOT ANOTHER BRAHMA. NO. BRAHMA IS ONLY ONE. THE BRAHMA IN Subtle Region IS NOT ANOTHER ONE. THIS IS CORPOREAL. THAT IS SUBTLE. WHEN THIS BECOMES FULLY PURE, YOU WILL SEE IN Subtle Region. ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

However hard the BKs may try but they cannot prove that late Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) who hasn't taken rebirth since 1969 is Prajapita Brahma. Prajapita should be with the praja and not in the Subtle Region.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"सूक्ष्मवतनवासी ब्रह्मा, विष्णु, शंकर को देवता कहते हैं। ऐसे कहाँ भी लिखा हुआ नहीं है कि प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा सूक्ष्मवतन वासी है। सूक्ष्मवतन में थोड़ेही प्रजा होती है। प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा तो जरूर यहाँ ही चाहिए। ऊंच ते ऊंच शिवबाबा फिर सेकेण्ड नम्बर में है ब्रह्मा।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली तारीख 30.10.07, पृष्ठ 3)

- बीकेज़ कहते हैं कि ब्रह्मा सूक्ष्मवतन में है। लेकिन बाबा तो कह रहे हैं कि सूक्ष्मवतन में थोड़ेही प्रजा होती है। प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा तो जरूर यहाँ ही चाहिए। क्या इसका अर्थ यह नहीं कि शिवबाबा प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा के द्वारा इसी दुनिया में पार्ट बजा रहे हैं?

“Subtle Region dwellers Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are called deities. It has not been written anywhere that Prajapita is a Subtle Region dweller. There is no praja (subjects) in the Subtle Region. Prajapita Brahma is certainly required here. Highest on high is ShivBaba; then in the second number is Brahma.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 30.10.07, pg 3 published by BKs)

- BKs say that Brahma is in the Subtle Region. But Baba is telling that there is no praja (subjects) in the Subtle Region. Prajapita Brahma is certainly required here. Does it not mean that ShivBaba is playing His part through Prajapita Brahma in this world itself?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Prajapita should be with the praja and not in the Subtle Region.
You are once again STUBBORNLY resorting to repeating the same mis-interpretations/mis-appropriations of the Murli points, without applying your intellect appropriately - to the clarifications ALREADY PROVIDED ON THIS FORUM SO MANY TIMES IN SO MANY TOPICS IN SO MANY POSTS - EVEN TO THE SLIGHTEST EXTENT!!!
No Murli point says Prajapita should be with Praja till the end of the Kalpa in the Confluence Age in a corporeal body, which is merely the misinterpretation/mis-representation of your bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit! Moreover, the other LATER points clearly say that Prajapita Brahma will leave his body and ascend to Subtle Region. And, Baba has also said- old EARLIER points will not come into use. But Ravan or Maya, through Ravan's 'mukrar-rath', will continue to CONFOUND souls TILL THE END OF THE Confluence Age, to enable the determination of number-wise status of souls within Drama, as per Drama plan, nothing new!
However hard the BKs may try but they cannot prove that late Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) who hasn't taken rebirth since 1969 is Prajapita Brahma.
BKs need to prove it to lowkik people. There is no difficulty to give message to them in this at all. In fact, to tell them that Prajapita later ascended to Subtle Region makes it even easier to prove/explain it to them, as they also believe Brahma resides above.

Here, the discussion is exclusively with PBKs - just showing a mirror to them. If any PBk wishes to still wake up BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, then it is left up to them, else it is as per Drama, JUST AS THIS CAUTION IS ALSO PERFECTLY AS PER DRAMA!