The Light of the Light

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

The Light of the Light

Post by bhagirath »

for shivsena and everybody who comes this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Kb8zpQAFeI
bhagirath
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Re: The Light of the Light

Post by bhagirath »

obviously nobody can be bothered to reply or even listen to the message, such is the sorry state of bk pbk drama filled minds, so sad. by the way I posted this in ex pbk forum and NOT splinter group, glad to see where the fascist separation cults stems from in the behad ka drama, are you ashamed of me or something/

why don't you, admin, want to be democratic and fair? I also have a voice.

by the way, to all splinter groups who I have been tallied with, all your splinters are just like those splinters in your souls and they will all deceive you in the end, your drama is soooo boring and so is bk, pbk, all your dramas are so boring, if you really loved God you would, but what you really love is your self, YOU are Maya, even Maya is more innocent than you because at least she doesn't pretend to be like you bk pbk false people. I thought this forum was for TRUTH

If I am not allowed my voice to be heard you may as well hang the flags out and proclaim your true religion.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Expectation leads to disappointment.

I am yet to see the link fully. I had visited at intermittent points for few seconds only. Did not find anything special. [Usually I do not like to listen to the whole lecture if it is in audio or video files. I like to read any lecture which are put in words/texts*].

If you believe it contains great message and highly useful or applicable to others,, better type the whole (or part) lecture in words and highlight the important points. Or at least mention the instants in the lecture which are important. Anyhow, this is only a suggestion, you may ignore.

* - Even Murlis, I like to read text files only. But, yes if I feel difficulty in understanding them, I definitely like to listen to audio/video files. [Of course, Baba says- listening to baba in front is first, through tape is second, and through Murli texts is third. That is true, if the aim is to fly/Yoga with Baba. But, here, in the forum, more weightage is given to discuss/exchange the ideas, and also many times, it takes the form of debate.].
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bhagirath wrote:obviously nobody can be bothered to reply or even listen to the message, such is the sorry state of BK PBK drama filled minds,
Nisargadatta Maharaj was a spiritual teacher of Shiva Advaita (Advaita Vedanta Nonduality), belonging to a lineage of teachers from the Navnath Sampradaya and Lingayat Shaivism.

As a non-BK guru, the BK mind is programmed to instantly dismiss or even erect a barrier against any teachings, views or opinions he might hold. At the core of the BK teachings is a simple preset; they are enlightened, he is ignorant; they are divine, he is devilish; they are knowledge-ful, he is in illusion, and so on. There's no question how or why, there's no evaluation, there's no substantiation.

You are talking to a brickwall. Only their Baba and their gurus* have satisfying answers.

Nisargadatta is just an impure, body-conscious Shudra. Whatever he teaches, they believe it is of no, or very limited benefit. That is their attitude and what they believe. As an individual who had notability at "The Fag End" of the Kalpa, he is probably just looked down upon as a 2 birth soul.

* (The BKs have gurus except they don't like to call them that because they have spent decades insulting the gurus of other traditions).

Then, secondly, I think they think, "what has this man got, how important is he, what can I/we get from him" in the way of advantages. As he is dead, and not a Bollywood star or rich VIP, there is no interest in him. There are no "benefits" in him or studying his work. Only their Baba gives all benefits and only Bollywood stars or rich VIPs give money and good publicity. Such is the BK mind.

Nisargadatta Maharaj great published work was, "I am That (download version)" and it is considered a masterpiece. I have not read it, I don't know anything about Shiva Advaita but it interests me how and why BKism, which is rooted in a Vaishnavite Bhakti tradition, then added Shiva from Shaivism around 1956.

There was no mention of Shiva in the cult until after 1956. They have lied about their history and roots.

There is no explanation yet of how and why this happened. For me, it could have just been marketing. They had claimed every other Hindu god, why not Shiva as well? By adding Shiva, they could attract both Vaishnavites and Shaivites.

BKism did not start as an Advaita or non-cult. It accepted the Brahm, but saw human beings as separate and superior to it. "Greater than god" is what they taught. There's still an attitude of superiority in the religion.

I see, Nisargadatta uses the term "path of knowledge" (jnana Yoga), as the BKs have stolen, and says,
“Once you give up your identification with the body, then you are all the time the Self, or Atman, only. For this, no effort is required. You only have to realize that you are not the body.
This suggests that Lesson One of the BKs is not original or unique.
Give up all questions except one, "Who am I?" After all the only fact you are sure of is that you "are". The "I am" is certain, the "I am this" is not. Struggle to find out what you are in reality."

"Be content with what you are sure of. And the only thing you can be sure of is "I am". Stay with it and reject everything else. This is Yoga"
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Something else I think is noteworthy to mention is that Nisargadatta Maharaj belonged to a lineage (Navnath Sampradaya).

Lekhraj Kirpalani never adopted or belonged to any lineage. He had no spiritual training at all, except a mysterious initiation which he paid a great sum of money to have by a sadhu type in the East of India. He never surrendered to any other teaching before being announced as "God" (Prajapati God Brahma).

The BKs have no regard or appreciation of lineages. They tend to believe ... falsely ... that their god and BKism emerged full and complete in 1936 and gave Lekhraj Kirpalani the title of Prajapita. Which is untrue. There was no god Shiva in BKism in 1936.

What can you expect of a religion whose roots are false?

What can you expect of devotees who prefer falsehoods over simple truths?
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

Yes fluffy Bunny you are right, I also noted that Lekhraj Kirpalani obtained the knowledge for a sum of money and it is recorded like this also in the court records from Om Mandali times when his business partner testified to this, obviously he was given this same knowledge but passed it off as his own divine revelation. The reason i posted the video was to show how pure the actual knowledge is and how it was totally corrupted by the self seeking BKs in the early years. Now they have gone on to dupe thousands of people. Lekhraj Kirpalani took the benefits of the knowledge but didnt help liberate people from themselves, they BKs have made people slaves to their bodies and slaves to their gurus, all i can say is how good it is to be free from all that rubbish.

Even pbk and shivsenas new theories only rotate upon bodyconsciousness. if anyone does take a little time to follow the teachings of the Maharaj then they will find all the bk/pbk knowledge is revealed as false in a second and whats more they will start the real path of knowledge.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

So you are saying Nisargadatta Maharaj represent an original source of teachings, although you are not suggesting that he was actually the guru, siddhi or sadhu Lekhraj Kirpalani went to see?

Just who it was is probably lost in history now. Lekhraj Kirpalani may not even even told individuals such as Janki Kirpalani or Ramesh Shah. They may have not have the intelligence to inquire. I know I did not when I was a BK. I was too young, naive and trusting, and easily brainwashed it was seem.

It's a shame because I was caught by the BKs just before I planned to go to India to seek a real master.

It's like when one approaches the temple of truth, the first people you meet outside are the charlatans trying to fool you, take your money from you and turn you into their slave.
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

Yes thats exactly what I am saying, obviously the teachings Lekhraj Kirpalani obtained were before the time of Maharaj however, the knowledge is same whoever the sanyasi was whom he paid the money to.

What is funny is that, according to Maharaj, the teaching he gave, and those he received himsel, were to be given over a course of 8 days, if anybody actually listens to his message that person will realize that this is the very same knowledge which was copied by Lekhraj Kirpalani and passed of as his own.

This also proves that Dadi Gluzar is faking it, as is Dadi Janki and all other BK'S, PBKs or what have you, it is all false teaching. For in truth, there is no way to prove the world is 5000 years old, or any other corrupted teaching they teach.

also note from IS THIS JUSTICE
AFFIDAVIT

I, Shewakram Khubchand Daswani, state on solemn affirmation as under:-

1. That I have known Lekhraj Khubchand, founder of the Om Mandli since the last thirty five years. His age at present in 54 years.2. That I was his partner in the concern of Messers Lekhraj Shewakram at Calcutta.3. That some 8 years ago, he and I were passing by a place where a Sadhu was saying that he could initiate any one into a secret provided he paid him a handsome sum. That there-after Lekhraj used to visit this Sadhu and in a few days he withdrew from his account a sum of Rs 10,000. That thereafter he gave up his connection with business.

4. That Lekhraj always lived a very luxurious life and is a very clever man.

5. That I know it for a fact that he did not live a pure moral life.

Sd/- Shewakram KhubanchandDeponent.

Identified byG.J. WaswaniSolemnly affirmed this 25th day of February 1939

Before meSd/ SOBHSINGCity and Sub Divisional Magistrate.Hyderabad Sind
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Thank you. I cannot under his teachings as they are in Hindi but I heard/read some of the English language material. Obviously, the first similarity is the issue of "you are a soul", and there are similarities in terms and the rhetorical nature of his teachings, but I cannot tell how "same" his knowledge is.

Obviously, over the years, Lekhraj Kirpalani has "pick and mixed" pieces of other religions too adding to the faith as new adherents join and inspired him, or he had to develop a new yukti to hook them. We know that for a fact.

I was intrigued by the legal statement by his partner ...
5. That I know it for a fact that he did not live a pure moral life.
And wonder what it meant.

I dismiss the BKs' defence that people lie or make things up because,
  • a) This was a legal affidavit in a very high profile case. Falsifying a legal affidavit is perjury, a crime.
    b) The BKs themselves don't portray Lekhraj Kirpalani's partner as a bad man, nor suggest that they had a bad relationship.
That they were partners suggests that they had trusted each other and been very close. There is no history in the relationship to suggest there was bad will.

For me, the only to what it might mean is in the title of a 1922 and 1931 laws called the "Suppression of Immoral Traffic Acts".

"Immoral" referring to prostitution. Calcutta was full of it.

What did "not live a pure and moral life" mean?
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

Trace the world to its source, and you will find that before the world was, you were, and when the world is no longer, you remain.

Make full use of your mind. Your mind is free to roam the Three Worlds.

Entire universes are imploding and exploding every moment.

God is not running the world. Nobody is running the world. All happens by itself. All is a play in consciousness.

Yours is the desire that creates the universe. Know the world as your own creation and be free. You are the maker of the world in which you live. You alone can change it, or unmake it.

Everyone creates a world for himself and lives in it, imprisoned by one’s ignorance. All we have to do is to deny reality to our prison. You have projected onto yourself a world of your own imagination, based on memories, on desires, and fears, and you have imprisoned yourself in it. Break the spell and be free. This world is painted by you on the screen of consciousness, and is entirely your own private world. Only your sense ‘I Am’, though in the world, is not of the world. Once you realize that the world is your own projection, you are free of it. You need not free yourself of a world that does not exist, except in your own imagination! Realize that there is nobody to force the world on you, that it is due to the habit of taking the imaginary to be real.

Just as you recreate your world on waking up, so is the universe unrolled.

As the tiny point of a pencil can draw innumerable pictures, so does the dimensionless point of awareness draw the contents of the vast universe. Find that point and be free. You create this world out of your own memories. As long as you are ignorant of yourself as the creator, your world is limited and repetitive. Once you go beyond your self-identification with your past, you are free to create a new world of harmony and beauty. Or you just remain.....beyond being and non-being.

In the immensity of consciousness a light appears, a tiny point that moves rapidly and traces shapes, thoughts and feelings, concepts and ideas, like the pen writing on paper. And the ink that leaves a trace is memory. You are that tiny point and by your movement the world is ever recreated. Stop moving, and there will be no world. Look within and you will find that the point of light is the reflection of the immensity of light in the body, as the sense ‘I Am’. There is only light, all else appears. To the mind it appears as darkness. It can be known only through its reflections. All is seen in daylight.....except daylight.

I have no work to do, no duties to perform. that part of me which you may call God will look after the world. This world of yours, that so much needs looking after, lives and moves in your mind. Outside your consciousness nothing exists.

As long as you believe that only the outer world is real, you remain its slave.
Without imagination there is no world. Your conviction that you are conscious of a world is the world. The world you perceive is made of consciousness; what you call matter is consciousness itself. You are the space (akash) in which it moves, the time in which it lasts, the love that gives it life. Cut off imagination and attachment and what remains?

The world hangs on the thread of consciousness; no consciousness, no world. The world exists for you only when you are conscious. If you are not conscious then there is no world for you. There is nothing there. If there is no consciousness there is no sense of time.

The moment the feeling “I Am” appears, the world also appears.

We live in one world, only I see it as it is, while you do not. You see yourself in the world, while I see the world in myself. To you, you get born and die, while to me the world appears and disappears. Our world is real, but your view of it is not.

My actual experience is not different from yours. It is my evaluation and attitude that differ. I see the same world as you do, but not the same way. There is nothing mysterious about it. Everybody sees the world through the idea he has of himself. As you think yourself to be, so you think the world to be. If you imagine yourself as separate from the world, the world will appear as separate from you, and you will experience desire and fear. I do not see the world as separate from me and so there is nothing for me to desire, or fear.
I move in and out of consciousness easily and naturally, and therefore to me the world is a home, not a prison.

Thinking yourself to be the body you know the world as a collection of material things. When you know yourself as a centre of consciousness, the world appears as the ocean of the mind. When you know yourself as you are in reality, you know the world as yourself.
There is nothing wrong with the senses, it is your imagination which misleads you. It covers up the world as it is, with what you imagine it to be.....something existing independently of you. You cling to the idea that you were born into a world of pain and sorrow, whereas I know that the world is a child of love, having its beginning, growth, and fulfilment in love. But I am beyond love even.

The world is nothing but the picture of your own “I” consciousness. It is as if you had received a communication telling you that you are, and immediately the world appears. When you are in deep sleep and you feel that you are awake, the dream world appears simultaneously. With the “I Am”, the world appears in the waking and dream states.

Consciousness and the world appear and disappear together, therefore they are two aspects of the same state.

The source of the universe is your consciousness only. The very world and universe are contained in the speck of your consciousness only.

The world appears in consciousness, which is the totality of the known in the immensity of the unknown. What begins and ends is mere appearance. The world can be said to appear, but not to be. The appearance may last very long on some scale of time, and be very short on another, but ultimately it comes to the same. Whatever is time-bound is momentary and has no reality.

Before the world was, consciousness was. In consciousness it comes into being, in consciousness it lasts, and into pure consciousness it dissolves. At the root of everything is the feeling “I Am”. The state of mind: “there is a world” is secondary, for to be, I do not need the world. The world needs me.

The world is full of contradictions, hence your search for harmony and peace. These you cannot find in the world, for the world is the child of chaos. To find order you must search within. The world comes into being only when you are born in a body. No body.....no world. First enquire whether you are the body. The understanding of the world will come later.

Your weakness is due to your conviction that you were born into the world. In reality the world is ever recreated in you and by you. See everything as emanating from the light which is the source of your own being. You will find in that light there is love and infinite energy.

To know the world is to forget the self. To know the self you forget the world. We have divorced ourselves in our imagination from the real world of common experience and enclosed ourselves in a cloud of personal desires and fears, images and thoughts, ideas and concepts. There are many, all sleeping, all dreaming, each dreaming his own personal dream. All the dreams are superimposed over a common world. To some extent they shape and influence each other. The basic unity operates in spite of all. At the root of it all lies self-forgetfulness; not knowing who I am.

What is the world after all? A collection of memories.

I do not need the world. Nor am I in one. The world you think of is in your own mind. I can see it through your eyes and mind, but I am fully aware that it is a projection of memories. It is touched by the real only at the point of awareness, which can be only now.

In your case the world occupies the entire field of consciousness, in the case of the jnani the world is a mere speck. The world lasts, but for a moment. It is your memory that makes you think that the world continues, but the jnani does not live by memory and sees the world as it is, a momentary appearance in consciousness.

Your world appears and disappears according to the state of your mind. The jnani’s world is real, true, as it is perceived. Your world is something alien, and you are afraid of it. The jnani’s world is himself, and he is at home.

It is your mind that has separated the world outside your skin from the world inside, and put them in opposition. This created fear and hatred and all the miseries of living.

Everyone lives in his own world. Not all the worlds are equally good or bad. The mind projects the world, colours it its own way. When you meet a man, he is a stranger. When you marry him, he becomes your own self. When you quarrel, he becomes your enemy. It is your mind’s attitude that determines what he is to you. The world is illusory as long as it is subjective, and to that extent only. Reality lies in objectivity.

Your personal universe does not exist by itself. It is merely a limited and distorted view of the real. It is not the universe that needs improving, but your way of looking.

You are not of the world. You are not even in the world. The world is not. You alone are.

The world had all the time to get better, yet it did not. What hope is there for the future? Of course, there have been and will be periods of harmony and peace, when sattva was in the ascendance, but things get destroyed by their own perfection. A perfect society is necessarily static, and therefore it stagnates and decays. From the summit all roads lead downwards. Societies are like people: they are born, they grow to some point of relative perfection, and then decay and die.

Striving for the improvement of the world is a most praiseworthy occupation. Done selflessly, it clarifies the mind and purifies the heart. But soon man will realize that he pursues a mirage. Local and temporary improvement is always possible, and was achieved again and again under the influence of a great king or teacher, but it would soon come to an end, leaving humanity in a new cycle of misery. The only way to renewal lies through destruction. You must melt down the old jewellery into formless gold before you can mould a new one. Only the people who have gone beyond the world can change the world. It never happened otherwise. The few whose impact was long lasting were all knowers of reality. Reach their level and only then talk of helping the world.

You cannot change the world before changing yourself. It is neither necessary nor possible to change others. But if you change yourself you will find that no other change is needed. To change the picture you merely change the film, you do not attack the cinema screen.

Only those who know the self, who have seen beyond the world, can improve the world. What is in the world cannot save the world. If you really care to help the world, you must step out of it.

Whatever is happening in the world is in the nature of a dream. One who knows this cannot be interested in improving such a world. He does not concern himself with the behaviour in the world.

The world suffers for very valid reasons. If you want to help the world, you must be beyond the need of help. Then all your doing as well as not doing will help the world most effectively.

By all means help the world. You will not help much, but the effort will make you grow. When the time comes for the world to be helped, some people are given the will, the wisdom, and the power to cause great changes.

There is nothing wrong with the world, but for the people who make it bad. Go and ask them to behave. As long as human behaviour is dominated by desire and fear, there is not much hope.

You create the world in your imagination like a dream. Do not be afraid of a world you yourself have created. Cease from looking for happiness and reality in a dream, and you will wake up.

The world that you can perceive is a very small world indeed, and it is entirely private. You have furnished your world with your imaginations and expectations. Take it to be a dream and be done with it.

You live in a world of imaginings. Your world is personal, private, unshareable, intimately your own. Nobody can enter it, see as you see, hear as you hear, feel your emotions and think your thoughts. In your world you are truly alone, enclosed in your ever-changing dream, which you take for life. The jnani lives in a world of realities. His world is an open world, common to all, accessible to all. In his world there is community, insight, love, real quality, the individual is the total, and the totality is in the individual. All are one and the One is all.

The deep urge to know the truth will definitely occur, but if you desire to inquire into and to understand this entire world of objects, you will never reach the goal of knowing yourself. You will be captivated by the world.

There is a power in the body which is the root of the existence and maintenance of the entire universe. Whatever upheavals occur in the world, they are movements in that power. And whatever events take place are movements in that consciousness.

Out of the manifest consciousness, the material world is created.....the eternal Parabrahman, the eternal Brahman, in which this play is always going on. In that play you are the total, no separate identity arises. In the body is the taste of “I Am”, when the body is gone, the taste is gone.

The whole universe is experienced in the consciousness “I Am”. If that is not there, what else can ever exist? The world exists in this speck of consciousness, and this consciousness can only exist if there is food.

See yourself as you are and you will see the world as it is.....a single block of reality, indivisible, indescribable.

The entire world is the expression of the Self. Also the tiniest of the tiny, like an atom, is the Self. Beingness is like a seed and is very tiny, but its expression is the manifest world. The seed contains the substance which is the very source of love. Having provided love to the entire manifest world, the remnant is that ‘I am’.

Of the entire universe you are the subtle cause. All is because you are.

Because you are, all the worlds, the universe is; this is your reflection. The sun and the moon are the reflections of that very principle “I Am”. You are that speck of consciousness and out of that the entire cosmos is created. It is very rare to meet anyone who considers the sun and the moon and the universe as their expressions.

It is by your consent that the world exists. Withdraw your belief in its reality and it will dissolve like a dream.

When you are not conscious, your world does not exist. You are conscious of your presence and the world outside, but they are not two things.

Through desire you have created the world with its pains and pleasures. By its very nature pleasure is limited and transitory. Out of pain desire is born, in pain it seeks fulfilment, and it ends in the pain of frustration and despair. Pain is the background of pleasure, all seeking of pleasure is born in pain and ends in pain. The world is the abode of desires and fears. You cannot find peace in it. For peace you must go beyond the world. The root cause of the world is self-love. Because of it we seek pleasure and avoid pain. Replace self-love by the love of the Self and the picture changes. Brahma the Creator is the sum total of all desires. The world is the instrument for their fulfilment. Souls take whatever pleasure they desire and pay for them in tears. Time squares all accounts. The law of balance reigns supreme.

To take appearance for reality is a grievous sin and the cause of all calamities. You have created the world’s sorrows out of your own desires and fears. It is all due to your having forgotten your own being. Once having given reality to the picture on the screen, you love its people and suffer for them and seek to save them. You must begin with yourself, there is no other way. You believe that you are in the world, not the world in you. You are the source and the end of every event. Control is possible at the source itself. Causes or no causes, a world of which you are the only source and ground is fully within your power to change, because what is created can always be dissolved and re-created. All will happen as you want it, provided you really want it.

Body consciousness is because of the five elements. Consciousness is because the body is. Brahman is because the consciousness is. Without the bodily consciousness there is no Brahman. Body consciousness and the world are not different, they are identical.

The world can exist only if this psychosomatic apparatus is there. Know this to be just an apparatus, and be apart from it.

The world is an illusion, it is not eternal.

The entire universe is based on the concept “I Am”. It is illusory, imaginary, there is no substance to it.

The whole universe is alive as long as you have this consciousness. Once this consciousness is gone from you, nothing is there.

Go beyond seeing the world as a collection of names and forms, or objects and bodies.

The world is entertainment to you only when you know you are identified with your body, and consider other people also as bodies, not as knowledge.

Only the Parabrahman has the conviction that this world never existed.

No one can change the world in the smallest degree, not even sages. Whatever happens, happens.

Attraction to the world takes the form of craving for the respect of others, and craving for more knowledge of more arts. Craving means that you think it has some benefits, some opportunities.

Where is the world for those who have realized? The world is in that beingness.

There is no cause for the creation of this objective world. It has come spontaneously, there was no action on anyone’s part.

The world is within me, I am not within the world.

Just as the dream world, uncalled for, has appeared and you observe it, similarly this world, uncalled for, has appeared and you are compelled to observe it. Just observe.

In this world there are no beings that are born, or living, or dead. Nothing of the sort. It is just a play in consciousness.

The traditional view is that Brahman created the world, Visnu maintains it, and Siva destroys it. Is this Brahman who creates the world the same as the Brahma-randhra out of which the sense of “I Am” comes? If so, Brahman is therefore this “I Amness”. All these names are given to it. Whatever is time-bound is created out of the beingness.

The entire world is the body of the beingness, the play of beingness. The manifest world is the play of beingness. Similarly, on a TV screen you might see rocks, trees, an ocean, people. Who is playing those parts? It is the light only. Having realized this go into quietude and understand that in the cell of beingness many universes are playing about.

The universe is a stage on which a world drama is being played. The quality of the performance is all that matters: not what the actors say and do, but how they say and do it.

This world is only for the moment. So long as the beingness is there the world is there. Without my beingness there is no world.

The world is there because I am, but I am not the world. I am neither the potentiality, nor the actualization, nor the actuality, of things. In my light they come and go as the specks of dust dancing in the sunbeam. The light illumines the specks, but does not depend on them. Nor can it be said to create them. It cannot be even said to know them.

The world is contained in that tiny spot of consciousness which I am.

From where are you emanating, and to where are you proceeding? Because of this fraudulent world which is created out of spit people are sincerely ashamed. Therefore they would not like to expose or parade the very mouthpiece from which that spit was ejected. That is why they want to keep it in hiding always. A most despicable state of affairs.

There is the material world (mahadakash) and the spiritual world (paramakash). Between lies the universal mind (chidakash), which is also the universal heart (premakash). It is wise love that makes the two one. There is a mental or psychological link between the spirit and matter. The link may be called psyche or nature (antahkarana). When the nature is raw, undeveloped, quite primitive, it is subject to gross illusions. As it grows in breadth and sensitivity, it becomes a perfect link between pure matter and pure spirit, and gives meaning to matter and expression to spirit.

In mundane, worldly matters you have recourse to spirituality to understand how unreal this is. Once you understand the object of spirituality, you also understand that spirituality is unreal, and in the process you dismiss all this world.

If you attempt to investigate the world of your observation, you will never reach your destination. You need to give up what you have heard and abide in your Self. If you attempt to investigate this entire manifest world you will be caught more and more in a quagmire. Unless you abide in yourself you will not understand all this manifest world.

You take the world too seriously. What is wrong with play? You have a purpose only as long as you are not complete (purna); until then completeness, perfection is the purpose. But when you are complete in yourself, fully integrated within and without, then you enjoy the universe; you do not labour at it.

Some Mahatmas teach that: “The world is not an accident nor a play of God, but the result of a plan of work that aims at awakening and developing consciousness throughout the universe. The world is good and serves a good purpose. Although such teachers concede that the world is a mental structure and ultimately all is one, the structure has meaning and serves a desirable purpose, and like a gardener, God in His own garden grows beings, men into supermen. The will of God is an expression of an absolute necessity to grow in love and wisdom and power, to actualize the infinite potentials of life and consciousness.” ....This is right for the outgoing path (pravritti), but for the return path (nivritti) naughting oneself is necessary. Take your stand where nothing is (paramakash). Words do not reach there, nor thoughts. To the mind it is all darkness and silence. Then consciousness begins to stir and wakes up the mind (chitakash), which projects the world (mahatakash), built of memory and imagination. Once the world comes into being all that these Mahatmas say may be so, because it is in the nature of the mind to imagine goals, to strive towards them. It is not denied that these are divine attributes, but take your stand where no difference exists, where things are not, nor the minds that create them. There you will be at home. There is no separation, we are not separate selves. There is only one self, the Supreme Reality, in which the personal and the impersonal are one.

Once you admit a cause, then God is the ultimate cause and the world the effect. They are different, but not separate. When you see the world you see God. There is no seeing God apart from the world. Beyond the world to see God is to be God. The light by which you see the world, which is God, is the tiny little spark “I Am”, apparently so small, yet the first and the last in every act of knowing and loving.

This manifest world is the dynamic play of the five elements. In that there is no scope for an individual. A diamond radiates light all around; it is radiance itself. In deep meditation you will realize that, like the brilliance emanating from a diamond in all directions, the manifest world emanates out of you. It is your effulgence only.

The Self is the world.

The reason the world appeared is that you came to know that you are. Because you are your world is.

Are you sure you and I live in the same world? My mind is not here, my life is not here. Your world of desires and their fulfilments, of fears and their escapes, is definitely not my world. I do not even perceive it, except what you tell me about it. It is your private dream world, and my only reaction to it is to ask you to stop dreaming.

When you wake up you have only the sense of being, without words. Later you know fully that you are and the world is, but that is an illusion.

Within the prison of your world appears a Guru who tells you that the world of painful contradictions, which you have created, is neither continuous nor permanent, and is based on a misapprehension. He pleads with you to get out of it, by the same way by which you got into it. You got into it by forgetting what you are, and you will get out of it by knowing yourself as you are.

Once you realize, beyond all trace of doubt that the world is in you and not you in the world, you are out of it. Of course the body remains in the world and of the world, but you are not deluded by it.

When you sit quietly, being one with the knowledge “I Am”, then you are not concerned with the world or what goes on in the world.

Because I am aware of my true nature I no longer need this consciousness, even for a few minutes. At the end of their life many will pay everything for an extension of it, but I have lost all love for this manifested world.

So long as the consciousness is there everything is so important to you, but if that vanishes, then what is the worth of the world to you?

If the world is false, then the plan and its creator are also false.

“I” is the seed from which everything comes out. If the seed is not there, the universe is not. How have you come into this so-called objective world? Here everything will be wiped out. I invite you, in your own interest, to go home.

The world of the realized man is perfect, changeless. It has no characteristics by which it can be identified. Nothing can be said about it. He is his world. His world is himself. It is complete and perfect. Every impression is erased, every experience rejected, he needs nothing, not even himself, for he cannot lose himself. His world is single and very simple. In his world nothing happens. His is a non-verbal world. In his world words and their contents have no being. There is eternal silence. His silence sings, his emptiness is full, he lacks nothing. He is completely without ideas. In his world nothing changes. You cannot say he is alone, or not alone, when words do not apply, but of course he is alone, for he is all. There are no ruler and ruled here. There is no duality whatsoever. His world is real, while yours is made of dreams, yours is of the mind. In your world he appears to have a name and shape, to display consciousness and activity, but in his world he has being only. You are free to leave your world for his. First see your world as it is, not as you imagine it to be. Discrimination will lead to detachment, detachment will ensure right action, right action will build the inner bridge to your real being. Action is a proof of earnestness. Do what your teacher tells you to do diligently and faithfully, and all obstacles will dissolve.

All that lives, works for protecting, perpetuating, and expanding consciousness. This is the world’s sole meaning and purpose. The entire universe becomes a school of Yoga.....ever raising the level of consciousness, discovery of new dimensions, with their properties, qualities, and powers.
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

It is observed that , many people BKs/PBKs/others on this site are having Gyan more than Shiva baba.. ShivBaba telling Gyan in symple way but his sons are eloborating and vistar karke dusare point ko pakad raha hai..