Winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs for mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs for mbbhat

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:thank you. In that case, I would be once again happy to know that you all have are/were better than me. If my company (all the members) had been and are better than me, then there could be just benefit and no loss at all.
Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Om Shanti
Thank you for once again being with my company.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

From - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2511&p=43917&hilit ... sed#p43917
fluffy bunny wrote:Mbbhat is fairly marginalised there* and, for the most part, no one discusses what he posts much.
Is that true?
----------
* - In the BK forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes. There's surprisingly little discussion going on.

Why don't BKs support it more?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

No proper reply.
The question was- is mbbhat marginalised there?

We can observe souls like Fluffy Bunny (ex-l), who claim to be truth seekers, researcher, etc., fail to estimate a person even after interacting with him/her for so many years o the forum. Do they have ability to do research?

For example- when PBKs say B Baba did not understand the meaning of the vision, and hence the God/spirit had entered in someone and explained it to him, our FB says, "All the PBKs say is that Lekhraj Kirpalani could not understand what was going on and so the spook entered someone else to speak back to him. That is still possible*". [here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2579&p=49799&hilit=spook#p49799 ]

So, when you cannot judge a person who has interacted with you all so much, how can you or PBKs understand B Baba whom you/they have neither seen him, (and the incident is nearly 70 years old), nor you try honestly to understand the most beloved almighty incorporeal Supreme Father?

But, everything is accurate as per drama, so absolutely no fault from anyone. So, thanks to all.

* - Of course, at some places, the same soul has absolutely no hesitation to strongly argue -"DL learnt something, to do hypnotism or mesmerism".
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

marginalize
verb
to treat (a person, group, or concept) as insignificant or peripheral.
The BKWSU, and seemingly entirely 1,000,000 strong BK community, marginalizes the BKs forum. It is extremely marginal to BK activities. There is hardly any discussion there, let alone friendly discussion and in a number of topics, you are talking to yourself.

My comment was fair enough.

Yes, we know Lekhraj Kirpalani paid a fortune (from memory, said to be 10,000 Rs at 1930s rates) to a saddhu-type in the East of India, the land of crocodiles) to be initiated into some psychic art.

Sadly, we don't know who that was, nor what tradition he was part of or, nor what art he taught. Clearly, there are both hypnotic or mesmeric and spiritualist (mediumship) tendencies within it.

This was also commented upon at the time within the Sind and history. And it's not so uncommon in India. There's a lot of weird "magic" or Siddhis and spiritualism going around. It was only Lekhraj Kirpalani who, in the 1950s, decided he had been possessed by God and that god was called Shiva.

We know the BK version of events is false and re-written at a later date.

Are those not the facts?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:The BKWSU, and seemingly entirely 1,000,000 strong BK community, marginalizes the BKs forum. It is extremely marginal to BK activities.
The point of discussion here is- within the BK forum, and not BKWSU. You are diverting from the issue which you only had stated.
There is hardly any discussion there, let alone friendly discussion and in a number of topics, you are talking to yourself.
Baba says, talk to yourself. So, that should be so. Lots of discussions had already been done and are available on the forum. 'mbbhat' had responded to many queries whenever members had raised same. If still you have not felt so, it reflects your ability to read or understand. For example-

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... =44&t=2978

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... =44&t=2977
My comment was fair enough.
Your comment in the last post (17th August 2015) is not correct. But, the comment (put on 17th Dec 2012 in the other topic) you had made about 'mbbhat' that- "he was marginalized" could be considered to be almost right. But, it is applicable only to that particular period. During those days, I had not interacted much or responded to the queries of the members so much. [But, later on I had responded to a large number of queries].

My sole purpose of asking was- In at least some cases, you have absolutely no ability to understand a person and perceive later development, in contrast to what he had been during earlier period. You declare a child to be a child permanently, as if it is going to be child for its entire life. You cannot think broadly or visualize about the future, since you have locked your own intellect to the baby-buddhi(intellect). I wanted to bring this to your attention.

Baba says- be trikaaldarshi, doorandeshi = Be aware of the three aspects of time, take your intellect far.

At least I had a hope that you would be honest for the statements made by at least yourself, that you would take responsibility for the errors committed by yourself. You could have said that your comment in the post was applicable to that period, but you did not do so. [Because even then your failure would be clearly visible, as you have miserably failed in estimating about the future.]

But, it is OK dear. It is part of drama. Nothing new or wrong.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote: it reflects your ability to read or understand.

Back to your usual insults, I see?

I don't think your Baba means "talk to yourself" like that, either.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I just placed a mirror in front of you`for a comment done by you only. It is entirely up to you to perceive yourself, however you like!
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

It is wrong my dears! BKs will not have such strategy on PBKs, they will definitely follow baba's Murli on Shrimat, where as Virendra Dev Dixit and aivv students are very rough and rude and get angry on BKs.. please see the video link on U tube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbWfJsHcdA

thx