So what EXACTLY is REAL Murli ???

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Re: "Advanced Knowledge Murli Points" in "PBKs - supporting Advanced Knowledge" sub-forum -

I am not here to interfere. Just feel there is a mistake. You have written as "Murli Points." But, there is no date indicated, and they do not look like 'Murlis'. So, you may wish to correct the topic title.

But, if the churning that have come out from AIVV are also considered as 'Murli' by AIVV or PBKs, then perhaps it may not be too inappropriate. In that case, this post may be ignored or deleted.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Advanced Knowledge Murli Points

Post by admin »

mbbhat wrote:I am not here to interfere. Just feel there is a mistake. You have written as "Murli Points." But, there is no date indicated, and they do not look like 'Murlis'. So, you may wish to correct the topic title.

But, if the churnings that have come out from AIVV are also considered as 'Murlis' by AIVV or PBKs, then perhaps it may not be too inappropriate. In that case, this post may be ignored or deleted.
Private Message received by Admin from 'shivsena' -
shivsena wrote:Subject: Topic name not appropriate

Dear admin.....Abhimanyu Bhai has started a topic name "Advanced Knowledge Murli points" which i feel is not appropriate.....there are no Murli dates and only cd-cassettes dates of Veerendra Dev Dixit's explanations....so i feel that the topic name should be changed to a more appropriate name like "Advanced Knowledge clarifications "....the word 'Murli' should be removed.

thanks.....shivsena.
Dear Abhimanyu,

You attention is drawn to above earlier post of 'mbbhat' & PM of 'shivsena', regarding this topic name being inappropriate, and you are hereby requested to kindly abide by their request accordingly, by duly making the required changes.

With best wishes and warm regards,

SAT
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

For the PBKs, the clarifications or direct explanations are Murli. There is no danger of confusion, since "Advanced knowledge" clearly indicates the source. I hope the PBK view is respected and title is left as it is.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Advanced Knowledge Clarifications.

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu Bhai.....There is not a single Murli point quoted in the topic...only clarifications and VCD no. is there....if you wish to retain the title, then quote Murli points with date along with clarifications of Virendra Dev Dixit.
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear Abhimanyu,

Thank you for exercising due restraint, understanding and maturity.

We are of the opinion that the actual title of the topic is much too insignificant, as compared to the actual contents of the posts. Viewers should be more concerned about the latter, rather than allowing themselves to be perturbed about the former. However, discretion is still the better part of valour.

With best wishes and kind regards,

SAT
admin
Site Admin

Re: Advanced Knowledge clarifications

Post by admin »

Dear Abhimanyu,

FYI, earlier post was based on the understanding that you yourself had changed the title of the topic, as requested earlier. However, we now understand that another member of SAT has, in fact, changed the title of the topic, being under the impression that the other ordinary members would not have access to carry out that function. In case you have any reservations in this matter regarding the changing of the title of the topic by the concerned member of SAT, please feel free to express same in this topic.

SAT
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

It is better to respect their views. Because they have already copied/hijacked many such titles/terms like PBK, Advance Party, etc., for themselves. So when these words are already being followed by most of the members, why object to the title of this topic? Let them continue the play the role of Royal Hiranyakashyap, as per Drama.
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

admin wrote:Dear Abhimanyu,

FYI, earlier post was based on the understanding that you yourself had changed the title of the topic, as requested earlier. However, we now understand that another member of SAT has, in fact, changed the title of the topic, being under the impression that the other ordinary members would not have access to carry out that function. In case you have any reservations in this matter regarding the changing of the title of the topic by the concerned member of SAT, please feel free to express same in this topic.

SAT
What is the definition of Murli ? In Murlis it has been said that words spoken by Shiva would only be termed as Murli. Through Lekhraj Kirpalani(Brahma) Shiva narrated Murlis, and now Shiva is clarifying those same Murlis through Virendra Dev Dixit(Shankar). So these clarifications would also be called Murlis as these are the direct words spoken by Shiva.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Abhimanyu wrote:What is the definition of Murli ? In Murlis it has been said that words spoken by Shiva would only be termed as Murli. Through Lekhraj Kirpalani(Brahma) Shiva narrated Murlis, and now Shiva is clarifying those same Murlis through Veerendra Dev Dixit(Shankar). So these clarifications would also be called Murlis as these are the direct words spoken by Shiva.
Would you like to differentiate, at least, between the following or not?

1) Mr Dixit READING a Murli, (which has ALREADY been originally spoken by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba to BKs - in 'Sakar' as well as 'Avyakt' - then reproduced by BKWSU), and making his followers BLINDLY BELIEVE that the soul of Brahma Baba, (who has already been declared by ShivBaba to have achieved his COMPLETE ANGELIC STAGE in 1969, being the FRUIT of the study of Knowledge received DIRECTLY from ShivBaba till that time), is again reading the Murli to study the same once again, (while Mr Dixit himself remains in a detached, 'nirakari' stage, which he is supposed to have achieved even without studying from ShivBaba and making the required efforts before-hand), while ShivBaba gives 'clarifications' to Brahma Baba and the PBKs.

2) Mr Dixit conducting 'vartalap' or chitchat sessions independently or giving replies to the queries of individual PBK students.

It will be difficult for PBKs to even differentiate between these two, and confusions are likely to arise if they use the same title for 1) as well as 2).

Listening directly is number one. Listening to tape (recorder) is number two. Reading Murli is number three. (27-1-75 pg-3)
So, as per above SM point, if listening to a Murli DIRECTLY from ShivBaba spoken through Brahma Baba is NUMBER ONE, listening to the TAPE of the same Murli spoken through Brahma Baba is NUMBER TWO, and READING the same Murli spoken through Brahma Baba is NUMBER THREE;
then it naturally follows that, after 1969, Mr Dixit READING the same Murli and DIRECTLY explaining to PBKs would be NUMBER FOUR, listening to the TAPE - CD & DVD - of the explanation of the same Murli of Mr Dixit would be NUMBER FIVE, and READING what Mr Dixit has explained of the same Murli would be NUMBER SIX - has any PBK considered these aspects also?
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS REAL Murli ???

ShivBaba himself has added the word "Mama"" when it is Mama's Murlis here- see point No. 4) - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... %3F#p14997.

Murli means flute (of knowledge). Flute means one that comes in a natural way, not something which one READS and THEN gives clarifications or involving in discussions and giving replies to others' questions. This is what I feel. But, I have no objection whatever title you may like to use.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It is said that the casual, informal talk like conversation with Baba will also be termed as Murli.

Murli can also be used sometimes like synonymous for lecture, speech, like it is said in the Murli that....a particular child narrates very good Murli. He just gives a good speech and narrates nicely the points from the knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:It is said that the casual, informal talk like conversation with Baba will also be termed as Murli.
The best word said in Murli for chit chat(conversation) with Baba (while being in a soul-conscious stage) is "rooh-rihaan" (mostly 'atmic vaartaalaap')
Murli can also be used sometimes like synonymous for lecture, speech, like it is said in the Murli that ...
True, a lecture that comes NATURALLY. Not reading a sentence and then explaining it. Baba many times also says- you children should not read notes while giving lectures. You should be able to speak straight away, you should prepare in advance before going to give a lecture.

Of course, there can be some little interaction with the listeners during a lecture, but it is not much.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:after 1969, Mr Dixit READING the same Murli and DIRECTLY explaining to PBKs would be NUMBER FOUR, listening to the TAPE - CD & DVD - of the explanation of the same Murli of Mr Dixit would be NUMBER FIVE, and READING what Mr Dixit has explained of the same Murli would be NUMBER SIX - has any PBK considered these aspects also?
Those who are habituated to listening to Murlis from bodily gurus since 1969 will only make such analysis because they did not have the fortune of seeing the incorporeal with the corporeal. It is the Supreme Soul Shiv who is explaining the Murlis through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Those who realize this fact will be enjoying only first-class Murli.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This new SIGNIFICANT topic is being commenced herein, and relevant posts from the topic "Advanced Knowledge Murli Points" - (the title of the topic has since been restored by SAT to permit 'Abhimanyu' to continue posting unhindered and un-pestered, in accordance with his personal viewpoint, and others should not impose their personal opinion on him unnecessarily, which is uncalled for) - from the "PBKs - supporting Advanced Knowledge" sub-forum, are being moved herein to facilitate further posting by concerned members.

SAT
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: SO WHAT EXACTLY IS REAL Murli ???

Post by shivsena »

PBKs first defined that adv-Gyan is -Virendra Dev Dixit's-Clarifications of Sakar Murlis.....now they claim that Sakar Murlis are 3rd class....if Sakar Murlis are 3rd class, then -Virendra Dev Dixit's-clarifications automatically become 4th class and those who hear these ambigious clarifications should become 4th class praja......this should be the logical conclusion.