Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by vrkrao »

Acceptance does not necessarily mean that every soul have to meet in person. It can happen through several channels of communication.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote: Acceptance does not necessarily mean that every soul have to meet in person. It can happen through several channels of communication.
And what are these several channels of communications ?? ....Can you please specify.??

Innumerable souls on this planet still do not have access to Internet, TV, Radio, other audio and visual aids, Newspapers, etc.....and at the very end of Kaliyug, God has declared that the power of science will fail, and designated chosen souls would have to depend only on the power of silence!...So there is no possibility of God going to be revealed through a physical body or through any scientific media.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Murli 23-8-15 [revised av-Vani 18-1-80] says: "सिलेक्शन की मशीनरी तेज़ करो। देखेंगे कितने में फाइल तैयार करते हो। पहले विदेश फाइल तैयार करता है या देश। जिसको जिस धर्म में जाना है, स्टैम्प लगा दो|"

Sangamyugi drama mei yeh selection machinery kaun si hai ?? aur Stamp kis adhaar se lagani hai ??
[ Which is this selection Machinery in Sangamyug ?? ....and what is the basis of stamping the souls ??]

Please share your views.

1aaa-never stop questioning.png
1aaa-never stop questioning.png (24.82 KiB) Viewed 10352 times
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

shivsena wrote: Innumerable souls on this planet still do not have access to Internet, TV, Radio, other audio and visual aids, Newspapers, etc.....and at the very end of Kaliyug, God has declared that the power of science will fail, and designated chosen souls would have to depend only on the power of silence!...So there is no possibility of God going to be revealed through a physical body or through any scientific media.
Shivsena Bhai - Can you let me know how the world will recognize and accept incorporeal+Om Radhe at the end ? Or do you believe that it is not necessary for the world to accept Shiv-Shakti, except 8 or 108, before destruction happens and souls leave to Paramdham ? Can you throw some light here ?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote: Shivsena Bhai - Can you let me know how the world will recognize and accept incorporeal+Om Radhe at the end ? Or do you believe that it is not necessary for the world to accept Shiv-Shakti, except 8 or 108, before destruction happens and souls leave to Paramdham ? Can you throw some light here ?
Rao Bhai.....Please study av-Vani of 16.01.1980 [recently revised on 16-08-2015], in which BapDada clearly says that 108 bacche only will be revealed as ishta-dev in front of their bhakts, as bhakts do not recognise the Father.

" आप सूक्ष्मवतन को यहाँ लाते हो और बाप आपको सूक्ष्मवतन में बुलाते हैं। कभी बाप आपके पास आ जाते हैं, कभी आपको अपने पास बुला लेते हैं, यही सारा दिन धन्धा करते हैं। कभी खेल करते और कराते हैं, कभी अपने साथ सेवा में लगाते हैं। कभी अपने साथ साक्षात्कार कराने ले जाते हैं और कभी साक्षात्कार कराने भेजते हैं क्योंकि कोई-कोई भक्त ऐसे जिद्दी होते हैं जो अपने इष्ट देव के साक्षात्कार बिना सन्तुष्ट नहीं होते हैं। चाहे बाप भी उनके आगे प्रत्यक्ष हो जाए लेकिन वह अपने इष्ट देव को ही पसन्द करते हैं, इसलिए भिन्न-भिन्न इष्ट देव और देवियों को भक्तों के पास भेजना ही पड़ता है, और क्या करते हैं?

[ "You emerge the Subtle Region down here, and Baba emerges you in the Subtle Region. Sometimes Baba comes to you, and sometimes he calls you to Him, this is His activity throughout the day. Sometimes he plays with you and sometimes he inspires you to play, sometimes he enables you to do service along with Him. Sometimes he takes you along with Him to grant visions, and sometimes he sends you out alone to grant visions, because some devotees are so stubborn that they do not get satisfied unless they have a vision of their own special deity. Even if Baba would reveal Himself in front of them, they would still prefer their own special deity. This is why it is necessary to send the various special deities (gods and goddesses) to the devotees, and what else does He do?" ].

View Hindi AV 16.01.1980 - http://bkdrluhar.com/00-Avyakt%20Murli/ ... 1.1980.pdf
View English AV 16.01.1980 - http://bkdrluhar.com/00-Avyakt%20Murli/ ... 1.1980.pdf

So BapDada will be revealed only in front of the 108 children, and 108 ishta dev will be revealed in front of the world as Master Bhagwan through visions-sakshatkaar (just as in the beginning of the Yagya ...adi-so-anth).
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:
Shivsena Bhai - Can you let me know how the world will recognize and accept incorporeal+Om Radhe at the end ? Or do you believe that it is not necessary for the world to accept Shiv-Shakti, except 8 or 108, before destruction happens and souls leave to Paramdham ? Can you throw some light here ?
Rao Bhai.....Many av-Vanis give clear hints that BapDada are backbone of children and they will remain gupt till the very end, and it is the 108-children who have to be revealed to the world.

Av. Vani 17.11.1969 says,"BapDada's love for the children is such that he decorates you, and places you in a showcase in front of the world. When you become complete and are placed in a showcase - that is, when you come in front of the world, you will be decorated so much.

The above point clearly says that BapDada will reveal the 108-shivshaktis in front of the bk-pbk world at the right time.
Just as lokik parents work all their life for success and glorification of their children...so also BapDada are decorating the children for last 45 years to make them Farishtas-angels-khudayee kidmatgaars, so that the children can reflect BapDada from their faces.....all parents want their children to flourish and parents are not after their own success....if this one fact is kept in mind, then all PBKs will easily see that -Virendra Dev Dixit, who claims to be Father, wants his own success and glorification and is not bothered about his so called children-PBKs....he does not love or care for any of the PBKs....he is just interested in taking nischay-patra from PBKs and when they want to leave or ask questions he has only one answer that you go and do the adv-course bhatti again....there is no Father-children relationship in Aivv....i have seen -Virendra Dev Dixit's behaviour very closely and i request all PBKs who are reading this to judge him by his actions (which will not lie) and not by his ambiguous teachings.....i am not a fool to have taken over the admin. of this forum from 2009 and waste my precious time-money-energy on posting my anti-views against Aivv-guru-Virendra Dev Dixit... i have been fooled by mayavi-Virendra Dev Dixit and i feel that it is my duty to warn my ignorant and innocent fellow brothers, who are being made a fool by Maya-Virendra Dev Dixit .(MU: "Maya murkh banati hai")....even if a few PBKs understand this, then my time on this forum would be worth it.....thank you and Om Shanti.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:if this one fact is kept in mind, then all PBKs will easily see that -Virendra Dev Dixit, who claims to be Father, wants his own success and glorification and is not bothered about his so called children-PBKs....he does not love or care for any of the PBKs....he is just interested in taking nischay-patra from PBKs and when they want to leave or ask questions he has only one answer that you go and do the adv-course bhatti again....there is no Father-children relationship in Aivv.
shivsena Bhai, you may try your level best to defame Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and dissuade PBKs from continuing in AIVV, but those who have been involved in the affairs of AIVV will never leave ShivBaba. I can give many-many examples to prove your statement wrong, but since you are stuck neck-deep in the muck of hatred for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit you will not understand soon. So, please continue with your mission. All the best.

You say that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is glorifying himself, but what are you doing yourself. You are always glorifying yourself as a liberator of PBKs on this forum, by repeatedly harping about spending your precious time, money and energy on (mis)guiding the PBKs. A real crusader will never repeatedly harp about his own efforts.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs......Please give me only 2-3 Murli-Vani points with dates, which convinced you that -Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram's soul.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all BKs and PBKs.

Murli 25-8-15 says: "गाया भी जाता है फालो फादर। फादर शोज़ सन, सन शोज़ फादर।"
[" It is sung Follow Father. Father shows Son and Son shows Father."]

What is the meaning of "Follow Father " ?? Which Father we have to follow ??

What is meant by "Father shows Son and Son shows Father" ??
How and when does Father shows Son and Son shows Father ??

Please share your views.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

Shivsena Bhai - Next time, when you post your question seeking clarification on Murli points, please try to give your churning first and then ask the rest. This way, there might be souls from BK/PBK/splinter groups who can sync with your churning/views. But, if you are asking question with the only intention to contradict BK/PBK/splinter group views, your time and energy will be lost

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:Shivsena Bhai - Next time, when you post your question seeking clarification on Murli points, please try to give your churning first and then ask the rest.
Om Shanti

Rao Bhai....i am not seeking clarification of Murli-Vani points....i am seeking views of each soul to see how many souls have same interpretation and how many have different interpretations of the same Murli-point...and imo, this difference of interpretations is going to be the cause of forthcoming civil war in the Yagya.(which is going to divide the BKs-pbk into 3 groups [108--16000--9 lacs.]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbWfJsHcdA

According to PBKs, there are 3-souls(shiv-Ram-Krishna) in the body of their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit ...i wish to know which soul is criticizing the bk-maharathis in the above video ?? ....Is it nirakar-ShivBap ?? ... or is it Rambap ?? ... or is it Krishna Baccha ?? ... ... Please clarify.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Murli says that whatever words emerge through the body of Brahma should be considered as the words of ShivBaba. Even if anything wrong is uttered, then ShivBaba is sitting to rectify the mistake.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Murli says that whatever words emerge through the body of Brahma should be considered as the words of ShivBaba. Even if anything wrong is uttered, then ShivBaba is sitting to rectify the mistake.
So, do you believe the words of criticisms uttered in the video clip are wrong?

And, if they are wrong, then obviously they cannot be from ShivBaba. So, who could it be among the other two souls?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ShivBaba says that whatever is uttered by God through Brahma's mouth is beneficial. The viewers may find it to be harmful because of their body-consciousness and limited vision. But Baba knows that everything is beneficial. The student who is raising the questions is still very much deeply involved in Godly service in AIVV.

But it is surprising that the BKs who cannot put or are not allowed to put a single question regarding PBKs to Avyakt BapDada since almost five decades are raising questions about the discussions taking place between PBKs and ShivBaba. First they should set their own house in order and then question others.

And it is also surprising that such BKs are being instigated by the ex-PBKs who have used the freedom to discuss any topic with ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) but don't want to divulge their beliefs and activities.