Path of Complete (संपूर्णता) Stage

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Path of Complete (संपूर्णता) Stage

Post by khemkaran »

All forum brother souls, Om Shanti,

सभी आत्मिक भाईयों को ॐ शांति,

यज्ञ की स्थिति तमो प्रधानता की ओर जा रही है, यहां नये रीति-रिवाज, विचार एवं कर्म हो रहे हैं जो पतन की ओर जा रहे हैं। मैं ज्यादा तो नहीं कर सकता लेकिन ब्रह्मा बाबा के द्वारा शिव बाबा ने जो ज्ञान दिया है उसके आधार पर कुछ पाईंट्स एवं विचार मंथन के आधार को जिंदा रख सकता हूं जो कि हमारी अंतिम फरिश्ता स्थिति (संपूर्णता) को पाने में मदद करेगा।

इस मंच पर मैं नया विषय आरंभ करता हूं जो कि इस मंच के सभी सदस्यों के लिए लाभकारी बनेगा यदि वे बीकेडब्लूएसयू या एआईवीवी के रीति रिवाजों एवं विचारों से बंधे हुए नहीं हैं, और यदि वे सभी तरह की सच्चाई को स्वीकार करने में सक्षम हैं बिना ममत्व के, सभी तरह के विचारों से मुक्त हैं।

मैं यहां कुछ मुरली के महत्वपूर्ण मुख्य सार को आरक्षित करता हूूं जो कि सफलता के कदम बनेंगे।

"फरिश्ता मतलब जो सभी तरह के लौकिक संबंधों से नष्टमोहा है, जो सदा हल्का महसूस करें। फरिश्ता मतलब कर्मेंद्रियों का राजा।"(अ.वा. 05.02.09)

The State of the Yagya is inclined towards 'Tamopradhanta' or 'Degradation', with the advent of new customs & systems, thought patterns and actions, which are on the path of declivity. I cannot do anything much, but keep myself active & 'alive' with the churning of the points of Knowledge spoken by Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba, which would assist me in achieving the final Complete 'Farishta' or Angelic Stage.

I am starting a new topic on this forum, which would be of benefit to all concerned members, if they are not solely bound by BKWSU or AIVV's (degrading) customs & systems and ideologies, and if they are able to accept all aspects of truth, without any attachment (to their existing ideologies), and are free from (the bondage of) any specific thinking patterns.

In this topic, I would like to present some significant Murli points, which would be stepping-jewels towards success.

"Angel means one who is detached from all types of corporeal relationships, and one who always experiences lightness. Angel means King of the (corporeal) sense organs." [Av 05.02.09]
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Re: Path of Complete(संपूर्णता) Stage

Post by khemkaran »

khemkaran wrote:"बाबा आत्माओं से बात करते हैं। आत्मा न कह जीवात्मा कहेंगे क्योंकि जब आत्मा अकेली है तो बोल नहीं सकती। शरीर बिगर आत्मा, आत्मा से बात नहीं करती। परमधाम में क्या परमात्मा आत्मा से बात करेंगे? भल कह देते क्राइस्ट को परमात्मा ने भेजा परन्तु वहाँ परमात्मा बोलता नहीं है, वहाँ इशारा भी नहीं होता। ड्रामा अनुसार आत्मा आपेही पार्ट बजाने नीचे आ जाती है। आत्मा में पार्ट भरा हुआ है। तो आत्मा नीचे आकर शरीर धारण कर पार्ट बजाती है।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली तारीख 08.10.07, पृष्ठ 1&2)

“Baba speaks to the souls. Instead of aatma (soul) it will be called a jeevatma (a living soul, i.e. soul+body) because when a soul is single (i.e. without body) it cannot speak. Without a body, a soul does not speak to (another) soul. Will the Supreme Soul talk to a soul in the Supreme Abode? Although it is said that Christ was sent (to Earth) by the Supreme Soul, but there the Supreme Soul does not speak. There is not even gesture there. According to the drama a soul comes down on its own to play its part. The part (i.e. role) is recorded in the soul. So the soul comes down and plays its part by assuming a body.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 08.10.07, pg 1&2 published by BKs)
khemkaran

Re: Path of Complete (संपूर्णता) Stage

Post by khemkaran »

"फरिश्ता मतलब जो सभी तरह के लौकिक संबंधों से नष्टमोहा है, जो सदा हल्का महसूस करें। फरिश्ता मतलब कर्मेंद्रियों का राजा।"(अ.वा. 05.02.09)

संपूर्णता की स्टेज प्राप्त करने के लिए ऐसा योगी बनना होगा जो सभी कर्मेंद्रियों का राजा बने यानि कर्मेंद्रियों पर नियंत्रण रखे। सभी कर्मेंदियों का राजा मतलब पूरे शरीर के अंगों पर नियंत्रण। ऐसा योगी जो सदा निरोगी।
मैं यह पूछना चाहता हूं कि कितने योगी हैं जो निरोगी हैं? प्रैक्टिकल जिंदगी में देखें तो ज्यादातर योगी ऐसे हैं जो रोगी हैं, क्या ऐसे रोगियों को योगी कहलाने का हक हैं? अपने शरीर को रोगों का घर बनाकर राजयोगी कहलाना कहां तक उचित है?
शर्म आनी चाहिए ऐसे राजयोगियों को जो रोगी हैं।
जहां तक मैंने अनुभव किया है कि योगी जीवन में सदा निरोगी होना बहुत जरूरी है, इसके बिना आप अपनी सम्पूर्णता की स्टेज नहीं पा सकते हैं।

अपने कमेंट्स जरूर दें।

"Angel means one who is detached from all types of corporeal relationships, and one who always experiences lightness. Angel means King of the (corporeal) sense organs." [Av 05.02.09]

In order to achieve our Complete Stage, we have to become such an Yogi, who can be a King or Master of all our sense organs or who have control over all our sense organs. King of all the sense organs means one who can control all parts of the physical body, and to be such an Yogi who is always free from DIS-EASE!
I would like to humbly ask as to how many Yogis are there who are, in fact, free from DIS-EASE? If we look at our practical lives, most of the so-called Yogis are DIS-EASED; so do such diseased persons have the right to call themselves Yogis? By allowing our physical body to be a home for DISEASES, would it be correct for us to call ourselves Yogis? Such Yogis who are actually diseased should be ashamed of themselves! As far as my personal experience goes, it is very essential to always remain free from DIS-EASE in a Yogi life, and without this predisposition one cannot hope to achieve the Complete Angelic Stage.

Kindly definitely revert with your valuable comments.
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Dear Khemkaran Bhai - Thank you for your patience.

I agree with you on the point 'Angel means King of the (corporeal) sense organs'.
Let me put my views on how I understand this.

The problem with English language is that it appears both dis-ease and disease are same terms. Yes, maybe in the materialistic world. But, when we are relating them to yogic culture, both carry different meanings in the context being spoken.
Definition of Disease - A disease is a particular abnormal condition, a disorder of a structure or function, that affects part or all of an organism.

In the yogic lore, any abnormal condition/functioning in any physical part of the body need not necessarily influence the yogi to be in a mental or spiritual state of 'dis-ease'. So, even a physically diseased person can be mentally at 'ease' if he has developed the conscious awareness and the ability of not associating the mind with his physical sense organs.
You can also come across self-claimed yogis on this earth who never come out of four walls, live in very hygienic environment, consuming hygienic food, and who have 24x7 doctor's availability. Also, there are self-claimed yogis who rigorously work on exercises, mudras, pranayam, etc., constantly cleansing the 5 elements of the physical body.

At the same time, we would have to admit that the above may still be considered to be an intermediary stage.

Since medical science has by now recognised that all physical malfunctions have their actual origin in the mind, (and therefore in the soul), the question of having any physical malfunctions, in an individual who has developed a pure mind (the soul having achieved the required level of purity) should not arise in the first place, and therefore the question of such mind or such soul being influenced or not being influenced by such physical malfunctions should not arise. In this sense, we may have to agree that a soul who has acquired the required level of purity of the mind and the self, should practically be such a King of the physical sense organs, as to be completely devoid of any physical malfunctions, as a consequence of which, the question of being influenced or not being influenced by such physical malfunctions would not arise, in the first place.
This would then be considered to be a more advanced stage of an Yogi in the Confluence Age, is that what you are actually implying? Do you think that such a stage is achievable in the Confluence Age itself? Of course, we do know that there are many individuals in today's world who may hardly have experienced any physical malfunctions. So do you consider, not to have any physical malfunctions in the first place, to be a more advanced stage of an Yogi, as compared to one who is not influenced by any association with such physical malfunctions?
While the question of any mental 'malfunctions' is again a totally more subtler aspect altogether?

We would like to humbly request you to be kind enough to share your personal practical experience with regard to this matter for the benefit of all concerned. Thank you in advance.

PS: Try to watch the movie 'Lucy' if you have not seen it yet.

This is my present understanding.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:
I agree with you on the point 'Angel means King of the (corporeal) sense organs'.
Rao Bhai....i do not understand this ambiguity about adv-Gyan.....Aivv-PBKs do not believe in becoming angels-farishtas, then why do they quote Murli points about angels ?? So, do you mean that there are 2 types of angels, one without a corporeal body and the other with a corporeal body, and your interpretation of the above Murli point refers to a soul who is considered to be an angel while being inside a corporeal body?Please note that the Murli point in Hindi refers to 'karmindriyan' or 'sense organs' (and does not specify whether the 'sense organs' are physical or subtle, viz. mind & intellect), and need not be interpreted solely as physical or corporeal sense organs, since an angel can also perform functions with subtle sense organs in a subtle body - did you also consider this aspect?
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Gita - Chapter-3; verse -21
yad yad acarati sresthas / tat tad evetaro janah /
sayat pramanam kurute / lokas tad anuvartate

Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.
How can an angel (without a corporeal body) flying somewhere in space, set an example for the world to follow him/her in the practice of 'Kingship' over sense organs ?

I am not saying this to support Advance Party/PBK. This is according to my churning and the other interpretation does not make any sense to me at all. My intellect is completely against the philosophy of leaving body to become a farishta, and exercise purusharth to get control over subtle senses.

I guess Khemkaran Bhai would agree with me here as he always speaks about practicality.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

DVD-282; Discussion No.1703; Date-8.05.15

स्टूडेंट- किस पवित्रता से हम ऊँच पद पाते है ? मन की पवित्रता (या) तन की पवित्रता ?
बाबा - सिर्फ़ मन की पवित्रता से थोड़े ही, तन की भी पवित्रता चाहिए| तन मे शक्ति क्षीण होती रहे, तो पवित्रता थोड़े ही हुई ? यह तो गिरना हो गया | जो पवित्र रहते, वो राज वर्ग मे आवेंगे और जो पवित्र नही रहते वो प्रजा वर्ग मे आवेंगे| पुरुषार्थ की बात है|

Student - Through which purity we win a high post? Mental purity (or) bodily purity?
Baba - Not just mental purity, bodily purity is also required. If the strength in the body was going to waste, it was not purity. A downfall took place. Those who stay pure will come in the rank of a king, those who do not stay pure will come in the rank of a subject. It depends on the effort.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, vrkrao Bhai,

Welcome for churning point of this topic and thank you for your interest.
Welcome for churning tradition knowledge given by BKs/PBKs.

First, we have to understand that we cannot become 'sampurna farishta' (complete angel) by leaving corporeal body. We have to understand co-ordination with soul and nature ('prakarti'). We cannot achieve complete angelic stage through knowledge of soul only; and without 'prakarti' (5 elements of nature) soul cannot do anything.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear Khemkaran Bhai,

Thank you for your response.

If you feel more comfortable in writing your posts ONLY in Hindi, please do so, and we would request one of the members of SAT to translate in English accordingly, as convenient and according to availability of time to concerned members.

We request you to address the query in earlier post below:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2601&p=49879#p49827

SAT