what is 16 kalas?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

what is 16 kalas?

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, All Soul Brothers,

I would like to know about 16 kalas, which is described in Weekly course, and Bhakti marg.
Is 16 kalas described in Weekly course (in Murlis) the same as in Bhakti Marg?

Please feel free to discuss this topic ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: what is 16 kalas?

Post by arjun »

16 kala refers to the degree of soul consciousness.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

arjun wrote:16 kala refers to the degree of soul consciousness.
There are many BKs, PBKs and others, who would become soul conscious, number-wise - does that mean all of them would have 16 kalas in their final stage? Can you clarify this topic in more detail?
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

khemkaran wrote: There are many BK, PBK and others who become soul consciousness, that means they have 16 kalas? Can you brief this topic?
As there is the moon which becomes complete (waxes) in 15-16 days, and then starts becoming incomplete (wanes) in 15-16 days, same is the case with souls who descend very early in the start of Kalpa and take complete 84 births, i.e. PBKs. Initially they are 16 kalas complete, meaning they are 100% soul conscious, and then in Silver Age they become 14 kalas complete, meaning they are then 87.5% soul conscious. Then from start of Copper Age, the same souls become 8 kalas, i.e. 50% soul conscious. Now at the end of Iron age they have no kalas, i.e. 0% soul conscious stage. But with the advent of Sangamyug in Iron age, when Shiv descends to teach RajYoga the same souls practice to become soul conscious, and by the end of Sangamyug they again become 16 kalas complete, i.e. 100% soul conscious; and the cycle repeats again.
While the souls belonging to other religions, i.e. those who convert to other religions, with the beginning of Copper Age, though at present they may be BKs, don't take complete 84 births. So they are unable to achieve 16 kalas, i.e. 100% soul conscious in the present Confluence Age. Thus, if any BK soul has to descend from Paramdham in the beginning of Silver Age, then he will imbibe 87.5% soul consciousness(14 kalas) stage here.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Abhimanyu Bhai,
As there is the moon which becomes complete (waxes) in 15-16 days, and then starts becoming incomplete (wanes) in 15-16 days, same is the case with souls who descend very early in the start of Kalpa and take complete 84 births, i.e. PBKs.
You mean BKs cannot take 84 births and cannot get 16 kalas, why?
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

khemkaran wrote: You mean BKs cannot take 84 births and cannot get 16 kalas, why?
Those who study the complete knowledge of God become entitled for receiving full inheritance from Baba. Through Brahma(Brahm + Ma), i.e. big mother, the children(BKs) studied the basic knowledge of Shiv, thus their studies are incomplete. There is personality of Father(Shankar, i.e. Virendra Dev Dixit) also, and Shiv teaches the higher study, i.e. Advance Knowledge through that personality to PBKs. Of course there is a great deal of difference between the study of mother and Father, and also in the attainments received.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Does Shiv Baba have 16 kalas?
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

khemkaran wrote:Does Shiv Baba have 16 kalas?
ShivBaba is beyond celestial degrees, meaning he cannot be bound into celestial degrees, i.e. he is 'kalateet'.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Abhimanyu Bhai,
Abhimanyu wrote:ShivBaba is beyond celestial degrees, meaning he cannot be bound into celestial degrees, i.e. he is 'kalateet'.
Thanks,
If Parmatma(ShivBaba) is 'kalateet', why Atma(individual soul) cannot be 'kalateet'?
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Forum Members,

I am carrying out analysis on the subject of 16 'Kalas' or 16 Celestial Arts. I have read 16 'Kalas' on BKWSU's Blog website, but I am not satisfied with same. I am giving a link to their website of 16 'Kalas' -
http://astudypoint.blogspot.in/search/l ... 0%A4%82%29

Interested members are requested to kindly provide their comments.

Thank you in advance
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Forum Members,

I am carrying out analysis on the subject of 16 Celestial Arts. I have read 16 'Kalas' on the website.
This subject should be very interesting to all members to come to terms with practical reality. This subject can be a parameter to determine the Complete Stage of a soul. We can justify ourselves practically very much, on the basis of 16 Celestial Arts. I am giving another useful link of the website of 16 'Kalas' below -
https://bkknowledgefull.wordpress.com/% ... %E0%A4%BE/

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote: Om Shanti, Forum Members,
Khemkaran Bhai.....imo, 16 kalaa means 100% in virtues-gun and shakti...and 14 kalaa means 80%..(just as we say 24 karat gold means 100% pure gold and 22 karat gold means it has some alloy mixed in it.).....i do not think that 16 kalaa means 16 different qualities.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

shivsena wrote: 16 kalaa means 100% in virtues-gun and shakti...and 14 kalaa means 80%..(just as we say 24 karat gold means 100% pure gold and 22 karat gold means it has some alloy mixed in it.)
Dear Shivsena, you are absolutely right.