Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:All the pictures of viraat roop i have seen are of Vishnu and Krishna, never of Rudra Shankar....in the above picture also Shankar-rudra is shown as a part of viraat roop of Krishna...can you post any picture of rudra-Shankar as viraat roop.
This is the misconception of the path of Bhakti which ShivBaba keeps on exhorting the children to remove from the minds of people. It should have been Shiv-Shankar Bholenath (Rudra) in place of Krishna.

And even if I get any picture, how can I post when the powers to upload pictures has been taken away from me by the SAT while allowing you to use this facility? Although it is being claimed that you are no longer a part of Admin, yet you continue to enjoy special privileges.

(NOTE: I hope this post is not deleted by the SAT because it is relevant to the comment made by shivsena. He asked me to upload a photo and I replied accordingly.)
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

arjun wrote: ShivBaba through Shankar explains that Alaf refers to the vertical line (in Urdu language) and Be refers to the horizontal line.
The vertical line refers to a soul which keeps on standing in purusharth throughout the Confluence Age and the horizontal line represents the soul which leaves its purusharth when it leaves its body midway through the Confluence Age.
Apart from these two there is an important symbol in Urdu language and that is nukta or a dot. Most of the Urdu alphabets are written and pronounced only with this dot. This dot refers to the incorporeal Shiv.
As per basic knowledge BKs understood that Alaf represents Shiv, but in the Advanced Knowledge it is clarified that Alaf refers to the permanent Chariot of Shiv who remains alive till the end of the Confluence Age. But that Alaf remains standing in purusharth only because of the entry of Shiv and due to knowledge given by Him through Alaf. Alaf (corporeal) and dot (incorporeal) are interdependent.
In fact, the above is PERSONAL churning of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, using Pure Knowledge from Murlis, but MIS-INTERPRETING same, based on TamoPradhan concepts of Ravan Rajya!
khemkaran wrote: We should NOT FIRST CHURN the IMPURE or TamoPradhan Bhakti concepts of the outer world, and THEN try to interpret or understand the PURE or SatoPradhan Knowledge given by ShivBaba, for CLARIFYING The Knowledge to Brhamin souls;
(which is the case with B-Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs - a 'ulta' or 'reverse' process!) ...
If you churn The PURE Knowledge from Shiv on the basis of TAMOPRADHAN (CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED & DEGRADED) INTERPRETATIONS of the path of Bhakti, that would LEAD you ONLY to the TAMOPRADHAN essence of Godly Knowledge; or PURE Knowledge from Shiv, which has been CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED & DEGRADED with the Mayavimat, Kumat, Manmat and Parmat of BODILY BEINGS, over a period of Time in Sangam Yug!

There is no pronunciation like 'Alaf' in Urdu language, the CORRECT pronunciation is 'Alif'.
In fact, 'Alif' and 'Bey' are actual characters used in Urdu language. 'Alif' means '1' (one), and Bey represents
a (-) (a hyphen or dash). These characters are not used to convey a sense for a 'Vertical line' and 'Horizontal line' in the Urdu language, as wrongly interpreted by B-Virendra Dev Dixit.
I think the word 'Alaf' originated from BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani due to pronunciation factor, and then was written as 'Alaf' instead of 'Alif' by the souls instrumental to write the Murlis. Exact pronunciation is 'Alif' and NOT 'Alaf'.

'Alif' (1) is used for God (Parmatma).
'Nukta' (.) is used for individual Soul (Atma), because most of the Urdu characters are written
with this 'Nukta' (.)
'Bey' (-) is for Sovereignty of the New World - Golden Age (Baadhshaahi)

'Nukta' word is not used in Murlis, because 'Nukta' represents individual Soul (Atma).
Therefore, according to PURE or SatoPradhan Knowledge given by ShivBaba -
Atma ('Nukta' - Soul) receives Pure Knowledge from Parmatma ('Alif' - Shiv) in order to get REAL Baadshaahi ('Bey' - Sovereignty of Golden Age).
Revised SM 12.06.2015 wrote: और कोई बात से तुम्हारा तैलुक नहीं। सिर्फ दो बातें हैं अल्फ और बे, बादशाही। अल्फ भगवान को कहा जाता है।
You have no connection with anything else. There are just two things: Alpha and Beta, the Sovereignty.
God is called Alpha.
According to above Murli point, it is NOT that BKs understood that 'Alif' represents Shiv (as you have mistakenly concluded), BUT it is Shiv Himself who has CLEARLY DECLARED that 'Alif' represents God or Shiv!
So your WRONG thinking is only based on what B-Virendra Dev Dixit has been spoon-feeding you, without you yourself carrying out independent churning and making an attempt to determine what ShivBaba Himself has ACTUALLY said in the Murlis???
You have brought yourself to such a stage and condition, where you are NO LONGER IN A POSITION TO BELIEVE what ShivBaba has ACTUALLY said in the Murlis - mistakenly concluding that, whatever ShivBaba has spoken in the Murlis is the wrong interpretation of BKs, other groups or individuals - and BELIEVE in only the WRONG interpretations of B-Virendra Dev Dixit, which are based on TamoPradhan Bhakti concepts of the outer world!

Are you sure that B-Virendra Dev Dixit will be alive till the end of the Confluence Age, according to your belief?
But I am sure - he will NOT be alive till the end of the Confluence Age, according to my understanding!
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

khemkaran wrote:'Nukta' word is not used in Murlis, because 'Nukta' represents individual Soul (Atma).
Therefore, according to PURE or SatoPradhan Knowledge given by ShivBaba -
Atma ('Nukta' - Soul) receives Pure Knowledge from Parmatma ('Alif' - Shiv) in order to get REAL Baadshaahi ('Bey' - Sovereignty of Golden Age).
You are free to believe your interpretation, but it is wrong to say that dot (nukta) is not used in any Murli for the Supreme Soul. The Urdu word 'nukta' might not have been used, but the Hindi word 'bindi' (dot) has extensively been used to describe the Supreme Soul in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis.
Are you sure that B-Virendra Dev Dixit will be alive till the end of the Confluence Age, according to your belief?
But I am sure - he will NOT be alive till the end of the Confluence Age, according to my understanding!
There is no harm in believing so. But that is perhaps the reason that opponents of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit have been gunning for his life since many decades because that is the easiest way to prove the entire advance knowledge false.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

arjun wrote: 'You are free to believe your interpretation, but it is wrong to say that dot (nukta) is not used in any Murli for the Supreme Soul. The Urdu word 'nukta' might not have been used, but the Hindi word 'bindi' (dot) has extensively been used to describe the Supreme Soul in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis.
You are right here, the word 'Bindi' (Hindi word) has extensively been used to describe the Supreme Soul
(as well as individual soul) in Murlis, but 'Nukta' (Urdu word) has not been used in the Murlis. Shiv Baba has not used 'Nukta' word because there is no need for it. Baba chooses 'Alif' word, instead of 'Nukta' of the Urdu language, for the Supreme Soul or 'Bhagwan' or God.
In this way, B-Virendra Dev Dixit interpretations become CONTRARY to the Knowledge given by Shiv Baba to BKs.
There is no harm in believing so. But that is perhaps the reason that opponents of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit have been gunning for his life since many decades because that is the easiest way to prove the entire Advanced Knowledge false.!
We are now following the path of Gyan, not the path of Bhakti. So this is not a question of simply a belief or faith, which is the characteristic of Bhakti, and not Gyan.
I am not attacking any person individually. I am simply churning the available interpretations, based on understanding which I gained from analysis subjects. Unfortunately, my subjects clashed with AK. I don't know entire Advance Knowledge, so I cannot conclude entire AK is false, as per my present understanding.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

khemkaran wrote:You are right here, the word 'Bindi' (Hindi word) has extensively been used to describe the Supreme Soul
(as well as individual soul) in Murlis, but 'Nukta' (Urdu word) has not been used in the Murlis. Shiv Baba has not used 'Nukta' word because there is no need for it. Baba chooses 'Alif' word, instead of 'Nukta' of the Urdu language, for the Supreme Soul or 'Bhagwan' or God.
In this way, B-Virendra Dev Dixit interpretations become CONTRARY to The Knowledge given by Shiv Baba to BKs.
Advance knowledge is an advanced clarification/improvement of the basic knowledge, being given by ShivBaba (through Shankar). If you want to stick on to the stagnant level of knowledge you are free to do so.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Arjun Bhai, Om Shanti,
arjun wrote: Advanced Knowledge is an advanced clarification/improvement of the basic knowledge, being given by ShivBaba (through Shankar). If you want to stick on to the stagnant level of knowledge you are free to do so.
I am not sticking on to any stagnant level of Knowledge, as you presumably believe. I am free to accept all aspects of Knowledge, which are based on truth & facts. I am not governed by just faith or belief. Bhakti stands on just faith & belief, whereas Knowledge stands on understanding & experience. If you wish to close your intellectual eyes and follow Bhakti, you are free to do so ...
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

PBKs believe birth of Confluence Aged Radha/Krishna or LN took place in 1976. Is this correct? Any specific date?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Here, birth means revelation among Brahmins, not physical birth. There is no specific date.
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

How many revelations are there? what is thew revelation in 1969? And, again in 1976. If in 1976, the confluence aged Narayan. Then in 2018, he is going to become World emperor, is it not? (revelation to the whole world). Then when Krishna will take birth through them?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Even in the picture of Ardhanaareeshwar the corporeal Father (Prajapita), the corporeal mother (Jagdamba) and the incorporeal Father Shiv have been depicted. The same is depicted in the Shivling in the form of Ling+Jaladhari+Incorporeal point on the ling.
Arjun Bhai.....Is shiv going to be revealed as Trimurti through single personality-Virendra Dev Dixit, who claims to have 3-souls within him (Shiv+Krishna+Ram)....or Is Shiv going to be revealed as Trimurti through 3 different persons (-Virendra Dev Dixit..Kamla..Vedanti.) as taught in Trimurti class of adv-Gyan course ???
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:Then when Krishna will take birth through them?
Around 2036
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Is Shiv going to be revealed as Trimurti through single personality-Virendra Dev Dixit, who claims to have 3-souls within him (Shiv+Krishna+Ram)....or Is Shiv going to be revealed as Trimurti through 3 different persons (-Virendra Dev Dixit..Kamla..Vedanti.) as taught in Trimurti class of adv-Gyan course ???
Shiv will be revealed as Trimurti through three different personalities as mentioned above, but that doesn't mean He will enter in all the three. He will be present only in Shankar. That is why Shiv and Shankar are mixed up. Shiv and Brahma or Shiv and Vishnu are not mixed up.
karan

Post by karan »

arjun wrote:Here, birth means revelation among Brahmins, not physical birth. There is no specific date.
Among brahmins, means in Bk family or PBk family? How many revelations are there?

And- for the birth of Krishna, PBKs say there is ghadi(the instant is known). So, why is there no specific date indicated for birth of this incident (if he is right to the title Krishna or Narayan)?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.....Aivv teaches that "Devi ke pujari hai sab Ravan-sampradaya"....but the Murli point below says that Sangamyugi Shivshakti Devis give boon of heaven.

Murli 4-7-15 says: " तुम संगमयुगी देवियां स्वर्ग का वरदान देने वाली हो। मनुष्यों को यह पता नहीं है कि देवियों से स्वर्ग की सब कामनायें पूरी होती हैं। तुम देवियां हो ना। मनुष्यों को ज्ञान दान करती हो जिससे सब कामनायें पूर्ण कर देती हो। बीमारी आदि होगी तो देवियों को कहेंगे ठीक करो। रक्षा करो। अनेक प्रकार की देवियाँ हैं। तुम हो संगमयुग की शिव शक्ति देवियाँ। तुम ही स्वर्ग का वरदान देती हो। "

Who are these Sangamyugi Shivshakti Devis who give Boons of heaven and fulfill all desires ??
Please share your views.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Who are these Sangamyugi Shivshakti Devis who give Boons of heaven and fulfill all desires ??
Devis who have a connection with the practical form of Shivshankar Bholeynath give boons of heaven. But those who forget ShivBaba and remember only the Devi belong to the Ravana community.