brother -shiva queries to PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

Re: Welcome

Post by rmn »

The Senior souls on this forum are Arjun, fluffy bunny and Roy; they are not able to discuss old points again and again for the sake of new comers. They do not want to encourage new comers. In their opinion the new comers are like ants and they are like elephants.
thx.
Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn,
Your assessment about us is not fair. I post on the forum everyday and try as much as possible to answer the questions put up by the newcomers. In case of Shivsena Bhai, I have already answered most of his questions which are repetitive in nature. So, I try to answer only those questions which are new.

Even fluffy-bunny and Roy Bhai are trying their best to answer the questions addressed to them. Participation in this forum is a voluntary service and not an office job where every member is expected to answer questions compulsorily. Each member is free to answer whichever question he/she likes. One cannot force or expect anyone to answer any particular question.

OGS,
Arjun
rmn

brother -shiva queries to PBKs

Post by rmn »

My dear arjun u r wrong i will shows many post of fluffy and bunny and others who are not tolerated me and used bad words on me when i entered newly on this forum.
thx
Om Shanti
ex of ur when i entered new.

Re: Who is Sevakram or Piu?
Postby arjun » 06 Jul 2013
Om Shanti. I think it is better to leave rmn to himself. He is neither serious nor capable of engaging in any kind of fruitful discussions on this forum. He is here only to make fun of others. It is upto the Admins of this forum to decide about rmn. I wish him all the best.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

One more example where new commers are insulted by arjun/roy/and fluffy bunny///

Re: WHO IS SEVAKRAM
Postby arjun » 19 Nov 2014

Dear rmn, I am sorry, I do not have time to search the entire forum to find your answers. There are many Murli points which prove that Brahma and Prajapita are different personalities. Brahma had visions but he did not understand the same for a long time. He understood only after he was told the meaning by someone. There are Murli points which point that there were such children who directed Mama and Baba, but are not present in the Yagya at present (i.e. when the Murli was being narrated through Brahma). But it was also pointed out that such children might have re-entered the Yagya and grown big. All these Murli points have been quoted on this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

One more example where fluffy bunny has insulted me/// when an unknown question was asked on this forum// these people only making big stone between BKs and PBKs.. they are not having any love or effection to make BKs and PBKs as one these people only separating and establishing two units and discussing on forum a lot of things which is not liked by ShivBaba....
Re: WHEN SATYAYUG WILL STARTS
Postby fluffy bunny » 12 Dec 2014

They are not going to answer because,

a) it's been answered 10,000 times before, and
b) for them, your conduct is poor and it is pointless

I did not "seed doubt", I asked you a simple question ... "is 2059 what the BKs are teaching now?"

You gave us new information, please tell us where it comes from.

Being difficult or accusative in your response is typical of your poor conduct (dharna), therefore if you want answers, try being simple and straightforward.

Is 2059 what the BKs are teaching now, or merely your own manmat? If it is your own manmat, then it's not worth discussing. If it is what the BKs are teaching, I am interested to know if it is an "official" idea.

Thank you
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, this topic is for welcoming new members, but you have posted comments which are personal accusations. Please post comments only in the relevant topics. I would request the Admin to kindly take note of rmn's behaviour on this forum.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear arjun soul, Om Shanti,

Your mistake is being covered by diverting from the topic, pl do not do so. I also request Admin to intervene in the topic and justify suitably.
thx
rmn
rmn

Re: Brother rmn queries to PBKs.

Post by rmn »

My dear PBK brother souls,

pl see vtp 1130 and 1131, wherein Virendra Dev Dixit has created a wrong opinion/impression on the questions asked by new PBKs; he was unable to answer some questions, hence put blame on centre-in-charges Didi/Dadi of BKs centers; when actually these questions were never sent by Didi/Dadi of BKs centre-in-charges; these questions were self-generated in the minds of new PBKs// whereas Virendra Dev Dixit has deliberately created wrong opinion and impression// and also one of the students, named Chary, has supported Virendra Dev Dixit during these questions// why has student Chary to stand up and argue on these questions and blame the questions from new PBKs to have been influenced by BKs?// it shows underworld, something weird is happening // and Virendra Dev Dixit collects packets of money from the students during visit to the centres/// anyhow even after seeing these vtps of new PBKs, when matajis of aivv centres were questioned about such conduct of Virendra Dev Dixit, they simple said that father will fire/scold sometimes// and other centre-in-charges of aivv say it is not ShivBaba who answered, it was Virendra Dev Dixit only, he is also doing 'purusharth' hence talks like that// Senior PBKs of this forum pl at least now realise and give your real opinion // search for truth, not for evil answers!
bapdada

Re: Comments & Suggestions by active members

Post by bapdada »

ALL PBK BHAIJIS, Om Shanti,

PLS SEE THE SITE BELOW URGENTLY// DO NOT RAISE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO 'ULTA Gyan'. I HAVE LISTENED TO LOT OF 'ULTA Gyan' (INVERTED KNOWLEDGE) FROM PBKs AND MATAJIS OF AIVV Centre-in-Charges//

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THE VTP IS 1130, (NOT 1131 OR 1132)// I AM ENCLOSING HEREWITH THE SITE NAME FOR READY REFERENCE, WHEREIN Virendra Dev Dixit HAS BADLY COMMENTED ON CENTRE-IN-CHARGE SISTERS OF BK CENTRES, EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT TELL ANY BKs TO ASK SUCH QUESTIONS TO Virendra Dev Dixit// AND ALSO A STUDENT -PBK- WAS ENCOURAGED TO ARGUE ON THESE QUESTIONS AND COMMENT ON THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY A NEW PBK//
PLS SEE AND LISTEN CAREFULLY HOW Virendra Dev Dixit(DDL/ShivBaba, AS PER PBK THEORY) SPEAKS, AND SEARCH FOR TRUTH, AND NOT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH ON ANY 'DEHADARI' (BODILY GURU). THX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbWfJsHcdA
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Comments & Suggestions by active members

Post by admin »

-BapDada wrote:ALL PBK BHAIJIS, Om Shanti,
Welcome back to the forum '-BapDada'. Did you experience any difficulty in logging in as 'rmn'? You may specify your difficulties in the topic "Comments & Suggestions by active members" in the Admin sub-forum for our better understanding.

We observe that you have posted above post in three different existing topics, and in a separate new topic as well. The new topic has been deleted, and your posts have been deleted from all the other three existing topics, and has been moved to this topic (after being edited), which is considered appropriate for your post.

Please go through the topic "SAT guidelines to forum members" in the Admin sub-forum CAREFULLY, for guidelines for proper posting, and ensure you follow a proper code of conduct while posting any future posts on this forum. We would also request you to use normal lettering (lower case) in your posts, and Capitals (UPPER CASE) may be used only for highlighting or stressing on any specific word, words or even sentences.

We thank you for your kind co-operation in the matter.
With best wishes,

SAT
bapdada

Re: Brother rmn / -bapdada queries to PBKs

Post by bapdada »

OK Thx my dear Admin members
bapdada

Post by bapdada »

In VTP 1130 Virendra Dev Dixit has aggressively refuted the questions asked by students and commented spitefully on bk's centre-in-charges, but actually these questions were sent to Virendra Dev Dixit by new PBKs, through aivv-matajis; these questions naturally developed in the minds of new PBKs, and were not initiated by any bk's centre-in-charges, whereas Virendra Dev Dixit has despicably concluded that these questions were initiated by bk's centre-in-charges, and Virendra Dev Dixit got very angry about same// And also Virendra Dev Dixit/aivv is encouraging a student-pbk to cross-question or comment on the questions raised by these new PBKs, for which please see the site which I have given in my earlier post// Please search for truth and true Gyan, and not to have blind faith on any human being, bodily guru like Virendra Dev Dixit!
thx
bapdada

Post by bapdada »

My dear all AIVV-PBK students,
Om Shanti,

ShivBaba says "agar koyi argument kare tho chup rahana acha hai"...
= "If anyone argues, then it is better to keep quiet".
Even BKs also should follow the same thing//
Bap ek hai// Gyan bi ekhi hai magar sab alag alag samaj rahe hain aur arguments kar rahe hain//
= "Father is ONE// Knowledge is also ONE, but everyone understands differently (number-wise, according to individual role within Drama), and continues to have (pointless) arguments."

for example, please see the site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbWfJsHcdA

- an assumed 'number one' soul is spontaneously & spitefully misleading others about the centre-in-charges of BK centres ...
- in fact, he is continuously involved in doing EXACTLY the very same thing, which he is accusing the BK centre-in-charges of, to a very EXTENSIVE EXTENT, and the poor innocent PBKs are BLINDLY believing him and allowing themselves to be taken for a 'holy' ride !!!

thx
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Re: Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis & AV.

Post by shiva »

My dear shivasena brother why u r locking many threads where i want to post some remarks.
Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis & AV.

Post by shivsena »

Shiva wrote:My dear shivasena Brother why u r locking many threads where i want to post some remarks.
Om Shanti
Dear Shiva brother....There is a reason why i am locking my posts.....you can copy the post and post your remarks in topic 'Questions to shivsena' in the discussion forum.