Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2014-15

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2014-15

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:I don't agree to such disrespectful attitude towards Brahma Baba.
It's fair to say that I have no real respect for Lekhraj Kirpalani looking at how he behaved, how he spent his money, what he created, and who he sustains.

I don't even really "respect" what he achieved in his career ... because gold, diamonds and ruby etc are mined used extreme exploitation, human rights abuses, deaths, and environmental destruction. See also, here.

He made millions selling stupid, vain, greedy and vicious rich people stupid, vain things with no practical purposes ... and never once have we read of him encouraging workers rights, ethics even education etc.

What to the BKs boast of ... that he once paid off a guru's chela's gambling debts!!! How "enlightened" is that?

He was good at taking money off rich people and work in a business that exploited poor people.

What do the BKs do? The same.

He thought he was god for 20 years and allowed a harem of spoil girls and women to treat him like Krishna. How "enlightened" is that?

When is he going to become honest and insist his gopis start being being honest?

Only time will tell but I think he - or the spirits through him - have created a hell ... I don't think he was enlightened and I think because of that he has made a great mess (which I hope he puts a stop too sooner rather than later).

Each Season is a disappointment to me. When is he going to say "I was wrong" and "stop" to his pyramid of parasites?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Perhaps I should say, "no respect ... yet".

He's just a spoilt little boy who has surrounded himself with stupid, spoilt, little (now old) "gold digging" girls.

Let's see if he - or Virendra Dev Dixit - is able to turn it all around. Unfortunately Virendra Dev Dixit seems to have started *his* path doing exactly the same thing ...

It's now breaking families, robbing villagers and killing people. It's gone too far.

I am sorry ... in my book, he has a lot to do. Starting with making the BKWSU honest.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The eighth Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 10.04.15 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-10.04.15-Hindi.pdf
(51.87 KiB) Downloaded 311 times