Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The half Moon shown on Shankar's forehead is a memorial of Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani or child Krishna) entering in the body of Father Ram. Apart from this, it has been said in the Murlis that Mama Baba enter in children for service.
The above statement is the greatest lie which shaitan-Virendra Dev Dixit(Father of all lies) and his followers are preaching, that the crescent moon is the memorial of Brahma-Krishna on Shankar's forehead....this has never been said in any Bhakti-scripture or by any Bhakti-marg-scholar....this is just a fabrication of -Virendra Dev Dixit's shaitani intellect to prove that he is Shankar.

Whatever Bhakti-scriptures i have read on the internet says that the crescent moon on Shankar's forehead represents the mind which is under full control of Shankar and does not represent Krishna-brahma in any way......can any pbk produce any Bhakti-marg evidence or any Murli-Vani point which says that Krishna enters Shankar after 1969.

All PBKs are requested to search the internet about the significance of Shankar's alankars and find out the truth themselves.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The above statement is the greatest lie which shaitan-Virendra Dev Dixit(Father of all lies) and his followers are preaching, that the crescent moon is the memorial of Brahma-Krishna on Shankar's forehead....this has never been said in any Bhakti-scripture or by any Bhakti-marg-scholar....this is just a fabrication of -Virendra Dev Dixit's shaitani intellect to prove that he is Shankar.
Everyone on the path of Bhakti know that the Moon on the forehead of Shankar represents the deity of Moon. That is why he is called Chandradhar. What they do not know is that the Moon represents Brahma. It is ShivBaba who came and gave us this knowledge in the Murlis that Brahma is the Moon of knowledge. And it has also been said in the Murlis that you say BapDada and they say Shiv-Shankar. So, if you corelate both the points you will come to the conclusion that the Moon represents Brahma.
Whatever Bhakti-scriptures i have read on the internet says that the crescent moon on Shankar's forehead represents the mind which is under full control of Shankar and does not represent Krishna-brahma in any way.....can any PBK produce any Bhakti-marg evidence or any Murli-Vani point which says that Krishna enters Shankar after 1969.
Yes, even as per the Advance knowledge Brahma represents mind, Shankar represents intellect and Vishnu represents the sanskars (resolves). So, what you have read on the internet is not wrong.

It is interesting to note that while the Moon is shown in every picture of Shankar (on his forehead), the picture of Shankar in the original Trimurti picture prepared in the beginning of the Yagya does not contain any Moon. As long as the mind (Brahma) is not under the complete control of Shankar, he enters in him. But when the soul of Shankar gains complete victory over the mind (Brahma) then he will no longer enter in him as depicted in the picture of Trimurti.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Yes, even as per the Advanced Knowledge Brahma represents mind, Shankar represents intellect and Vishnu represents the sanskars (resolves). So, what you have read on the internet is not wrong.
Is it said in any Murli-Vani that Brahma is mind...Shankar is intellect...and Vishnu is sanskars of God Shiva ....or is it just another clever manmat of your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit, which PBKs have accepted blindly ??

If Brahma represents the mind, then the question arises who is this brahma ???....Is it subtle-Brahma...or is it Prajapita brahma or is it the jismani murti Kamla devi who is going to be revealed as one of the murti brahma in near future.????
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Is it said in any Murli-Vani that Brahma is mind...Shankar is intellect...and Vishnu is sanskars of God Shiva ....or is it just another clever manmat of your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit, which PBKs have accepted blindly ??
If everything was to be narrated before 1969 then the Confluence Age would have ended then. But Baba says that He will keep on narrating newer points till the end of the Confluence Age (which has been given a maximum period of 100 years). It is ShivBaba Himself who is giving the advance knowledge based on the Murlis narrated by Him before 1969. It is another thing that you don't see the Supreme Soul but only the Chariot and hence hate him.
If Brahma represents the mind, then the question arises who is this Brahma ???....Is it subtle-Brahma...or is it Prajapita Brahma or is it the jismani murti Kamla devi who is going to be revealed as one of the murti Brahma in near future.????
Brahma represents both Dada Lekhraj Brahma and Jagdamba (Kamala Devi).
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear soul brothers,
If brahma was assumed as mind what Virendra Dev Dixit is doing.
thx
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Yes, even as per the Advanced Knowledge Brahma represents mind, Shankar represents intellect and Vishnu represents the sanskars (resolves). So, what you have read on the internet is not wrong.
None of the Bhakti-scriptures or Murlis-Vanis ever say that Shankar represents the intellect of Shiva.....in Bhakti-marg, Maa Saraswati is known as Goddess of intellect(buddhi ki devi), Goddess of knowledge and Goddess of wisdom.....and in all primary schools in India Saraswati-vandana (Praise of Maa Saraswati) is sung before the morning class to give respect to her.....if Shankar was intellect of Shiva, then Shankar-vandana should have been sung in all schools.
rmn

Post by rmn »

thx my dear shivasena for appreciating the Maa swaraswati
rmn
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
None of the Bhakti-scriptures or Murlis-Vanis ever say that Shankar represents the intellect of Shiva.....in Bhakti-marg, Maa Saraswati is known as Goddess of intellect(buddhi ki devi), Goddess of knowledge and Goddess of wisdom.....and in all primary schools in India Saraswati-vandana (Praise of Maa Saraswati) is sung before the morning class to give respect to her.....if Shankar was intellect of Shiva, then Shankar-vandana should have been sung in all schools.
Then why is it not said that the God of Gita is Maa Saraswati but instead it is said that the God of Gita is Shiva and also in Bhakti it is said that the God of Gita is either ShivShankar bholeynath or Krishna.

If you claim that Maa Saraswati is God of Gita, then why in Bhakti it is shown that only students worship her in their academic life and after the completion of student life, they stop worshipping her. If she is truly the God of Gita, then people of all ages should worship her.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Then why is it not said that the God of Gita is Maa Saraswati but instead it is said that the God of Gita is Shiva and also in Bhakti it is said that the God of Gita is either ShivShankar bholeynath or Krishna.
I have read-heard that Krishna is God of Gita in Bhakti...but i have never read-heard from any Bhakti-scholar that Shivshankar Bholenath is God of Gita.....Please quote any Bhakti-scripture if you have read it.
If you claim that Maa Saraswati is God of Gita, then why in Bhakti it is shown that only students worship her in their academic life and after the completion of student life, they stop worshipping her. If she is truly the God of Gita, then people of all ages should worship her.
When children are young, they are taught in primary schools repeatedly that Maa Saraswati is Goddess of intellect(buddhi ki devi)....When they reach college and adulthood, they need not worship her outwardly ....and you can ask any person in India as to who is Goddess of intellect and without batting an eyelid, he will say Maa Saraswati...he will never say that Shankar is God of intellect....that is why buddhi-data Ganesh and Buddhi ki devi Maa Saraswati are usually shown together.
ganesh saraswati.jpg
ganesh saraswati.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 13502 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have read-heard that Krishna is God of Gita in Bhakti...but i have never read-heard from any Bhakti-scholar that Shivshankar Bholenath is God of Gita.....Please quote any Bhakti-scripture if you have read it.
It is the blindfaiths of the path of Bhakti that ShivBaba has come to remove in this Confluence Age. If you still believe that Krishna is God of Gita then please don't quote any Murli here onwards because every Murli says that Krishna is not the God of Gita.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
I have read-heard that Krishna is God of Gita in Bhakti...but i have never read-heard from any Bhakti-scholar that Shivshankar Bholenath is God of Gita.....Please quote any Bhakti-scripture if you have read it.
I have done some homework relating to Bhakti and here are my findings:-

a. Other names of Shiva is Shankar, Bholenath, Neelkanth Rudra etc.

b. Shiva represents a true duality in many forms - Shiva is both as benefactor i.e. bholenath and destroyer i.e. Rudra. Shiva is the most powerful God in Hinduism and Shiva is param braham, the Supreme Creator.

c. Surprisingly there are a lot of bhajans of Shiv-Shankar bholenath in the internet, so definitely there is a personality who represents Shiv-Shankar bholenath

d. It is also said that "Shiva is Shakti or power. Shiva is also popularly known as Bholenath due to His guileless quality.

So based on these findings, Bhakti tallies with Sakar Murlis that Shiv-Shankar bholenath is God of Gita.
that is why buddhi-data Ganesh and Buddhi ki devi Maa Saraswati are usually shown together

Ganesh is buddhi data by having an elephant head??? - this is the result of delving into Bhakti which is full of alcohol. It is said in Bhakti that Saraswati is the daughter of Lord Shiva -- then how can a child be the God of Gita when the Father is present??? Something simple that can be understood but those who are under the intoxication of Bhakti are unable to digest that God of Gita should be in a male form, as even AV state the term "Father."

It is stated in SM. 22.1.2003 --"The path of devotion has been nothing but a waste of time. There have been so many mistakes. While making mistakes, they have become completely ignorant."

SM. 28.9.69 -- "All the pictures of devotional cult (Bhaktimarg) are artificial."

SM. 24.2.74 -- "All the other pictures(Bhakti) do not contain any writings of knowledge on them. Our pictures are full of knowledge. Everything is written clearly."

So do not download any Bhakti (artificial) pictures just for the sake of arguing. Debate on knowledge and not on Bhakti pictures.

Instead of worshipping Saraswati, why not worship Goddess Lakshmi as she is the goddess of wealth i.e. wealth of knowledge. Most Hindu homes and businessmen worship Lakshmi for prosperity as gold coins are flowing from her hands indicating the wealth of knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

I do not understand that when there was no part of -Virendra Dev Dixit(supposed Shankar) in Farukhabad before 1969, there was mention of Farukhabad in Sakar Murlis.....but when -Virendra Dev Dixit's part started after 1969, there is no mention of Farukhabad in any of the av-Vanis in last 45 years by avaykt BapDada ....why ??
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena, with regards to your latest post under the topic heading of... "What - Virendra Dev Dixit knows and hides & what PBKs do not know."

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 151#p48151
shivsena wrote:To all PBKs.

Another original Murli point which clearly says that Shiv does not enter Shankar and both cannot be combined.

Mu:9-7-68: "Vishnu aur Shankar ko rath nahin banna padta." ["Vishnu and Shankar cannot be Chariot of Shiva"]

When -Virendra Dev Dixit read this point he knew that he cannot be Shankar or Vishnu, but he had high aspirations of becoming God himself and he knew that he could not be Ram, so he decided to play the next most important role of Shaitan who would rule the world for 2500 years.....and since 1974 he started playing the role of Shaitan-Ravan-devil and misleading the BKs away from truth to make his own group of followers-PBKs Ravan-sampradaya.

As usual, -Virendra Dev Dixit hides this point from PBKs and has not printed it in Aivv literature....and most PBKs are not aware of this Murli-point.
Well Father Shiv does enter Vishnu, because is not it Brahma Baba Krishna who becomes Vishnu(i.e. no poison) at the end?... Only, He (Father Shiv) doesn't enter him once he becomes perfect. In a similar way, once Prajapita Brahma aka Virendra Dev Dixit ji also becomes perfect(i.e. the angelic form of Shankar), Father Shiv will not enter him either. This is a point about the perfect stage, and that Father Shiv does not enter the bodies of souls who have become perfect... Until Virendra Dev Dixit ji becomes perfect at the end, the part of Shankar is played through him by 3 souls... Shiv, Krishna and Ram... hence the name Shankar.

"There (at the Amarnath Temple, where the ice Shivalingam is situated in the Cave shrine), they show the picture of Shiv. Well, in whom is Shiv sitting? Shiv and Shankar are shown. Shiv sat in Shankar and narrated the story (to Parvati or Sita - meaning His true children). This is the account(i.e. the eternal relationship of Shiv and Shankar in the Drama). This is completely wrong... (that) he sat on the mountain and narrated the story only to one Parvati, and only she went to the abode of eternity. It is so 100% wrong." [Mu 06.10.76]

Om Shanti
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: What are PBKs?

Post by Abhimanyu »

amaranthine wrote:I've only just discovered this site so forgive what might be a basic question but can anyone explain what the PBKs are and what they believe in, or point me in a direction where I could find out more?

could you bullet point the main aspects of The Knowledge for me?

Do you have an official website?
Om Shanti amaranthine,
here is the link for PBKs website from where you can also get information on main aspects of ShivBaba's knowledge.
http://www.PBKs.info/
cal
PBK

Post by cal »

It is interesting this section is (?) for PBK's.

There is a Murli point saying instead of (?) question mark learn to put (.) full stop.

Cal