Dadi janki goes on this forum BTW

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Dadi janki goes on this forum BTW

Post by bhagirath »

There is only one permanent Chariot, it is the Chariot of only one soul in which the Supreme Soul merges completely and plays the role in a permanent way. This is why He says, remember Me.

But this is not new knowledge, this is not brand new as it is said many times over many thousands of years, so what is it that is deceiving all those bk, pbk, expbk thinking, it is so simple I really hope someone will see it and the rotten cult of bkpbkxpb etc is all over. the only good thing about bk life is that it leads to ex-BK life. eventually and for all because you cannot deny logic

In Karachi days, Baba used to come in someone’s body at that time. Some had this deep and natural faith that it is the Supreme Soul, God, who is speaking through this one. It is not that they had to create this faith. Because of their attainments they were able to develop that faith and bhavna. But there were others whose intellects used to work a lot. Even if Baba himself spoke, they would not have faith in that. In order to instill this faith and experience the difference between this soul and that soul, Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else’s body and Baba himself became an observer at that time. So through that one Baba made everyone experience who is the One who comes in this one. And that scene was so wonderful – he was not just thinking about whether Shiv Baba comes in me or not. His intoxication was in becoming Narayan again. We could feel that he is the first soul to come in Satyug and become Krishna. We would feel that practically at that time.

When Dadi was in Karachi, in Kunj Bhavan, she started remembering many things. They used to call Shiv Baba “Piyu” in those days, the Beloved. So when Piyu used to come, we used to cook very, very good items -- special items. Haar Didi was an expert in making many special things for Baba. Baba used to like when she made these variety items. He used to feel that she was a very good soul – doing everything for the service of Baba. Haar Didi was also my friend and I also made an item for Baba. I wanted to go in trance to take it to Baba. I was taking this thing I had prepared and Baba was coming down at this time and he said, “this is not your thing to do.” Baba used to draw my attention to study. Baba instilled the sanskar in me that I myself loved the study so much and I also made sure that others loved the study too.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Dadi janki goes on this forum BTW

Post by fluffy bunny »

But the trouble is, with a quote like that ... it is 50% total and absolute lies.

We have copies of the materials they produced in the 1940s and 50s. There is no mention of Shiva, no mention of a god spirit entering anyone, not even any mention of Piyu ... which was just taken from the Sufis in the region (normally written Piya meaning 'the beloved').

Time and time and time again, right up to 1956 ... which is Madhuban era ... there is only God Brahma and Lekhraj Kirpalani is their beloved. Janki Kirpalani's attachment above all was/is for Lekhraj Kirpalani.

Something like, "Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else's body" ... is 99% absolute garbage. There was no Shiva.

I would admit and agree that there were weird and wonderful psychic things happening, but there was no understanding of it.

I think Janki is actually deliberately deceiving - stirring up a mud of confusion and deception - to hide inconvenient truths, truths which might even strength the PBKs argument ... for example, this talk of Piyu and the "Golden Circle", a group of followers - perhaps including her own sister - who left or were pushed out of Om Mandli.

I don't know the whole truth but I know enough to know that the BK version, Janki Kirpalani's public version, is absolute garbage.

It may well be that there was another group with Om Mandli who were more accurate and correct and who, like the PBKs, the now BKs suppressed, pushed out and stole ideas from. That seems logical to me.

It appears to be the BKs collective sanskar ... it's the same as they are doing to ex-BKs. They are so conceited, it's amazing.

However, none of this means it is "god" though nor will the truth lead us to "god". It may just lead us to not being duped by those who claim to be god.

I would still like to know the whole truth of the early days and BKism ... it's a wonder that all the BKs are such cowardly spiritual pygmies that they cannot confront their leaders and find out.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Dadi janki goes on this forum BTW

Post by fluffy bunny »

Janki Kirpalani is a deceiver and a manipulator. That is her role in drama it seems.

I wonder what it is she is hiding about herself and why? Lots probably ...

The BKs really should get the truth out of her before she dies, and they will be better off spiritually when she does.