Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by rmn »

Baba says argument nahi karo keval Gyan ko vicharsagar manthan karo....why all BKs and PBKs are arguing with each other...
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

I wish to have the Murli date which says that after 84 births Krishna-Baccha incarnates in Rambap.... ( i have never read any point which says that creation-Krishna incarnates in creator-Ram-bap.)....If any pbk has the date please send it to me.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The half Moon shown on Shankar's forehead is a memorial of Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani or child Krishna) entering in the body of Father Ram. Apart from this, it has been said in the Murlis that Mama Baba enter in children for service.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The half Moon shown on Shankar's forehead is a memorial of Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani or child Krishna) entering in the body of Father Ram. Apart from this, it has been said in the Murlis that Mama Baba enter in children for service.
yes----It is said in Murlis that Mama-Baba enter the children for the sake of service, but to accept it as hard-fact and apply the point to -Virendra Dev Dixit being the Chariot of Krishna is the highest form of ignorance and foolishness.

To believe that Krishna enters -Virendra Dev Dixit after 1969 and can leave -Virendra Dev Dixit’s body to narrate avaykt-Vanis in Mount Abu and then come back again as a student and then -Virendra Dev Dixit-Bap explaining the Vanis of child Krishna is one of the biggest nonsense theory of Aivv....i do not know how I accepted this theory for 10 years…-Virendra Dev Dixit had me in complete control and made me stone intellect, until I started reading the Murlis-Vanis myself and was touched by Maa Saraswati (Goddess of Intellect) and realised that fraud-Virendra Dev Dixit is taking me and all PBKs for a ride…now i can easily see -Virendra Dev Dixit laughing at foolishness of PBKs and I am glad that I woke up and now it is my duty to wake up my brothers on such forums …in the process I will be misunderstood-opposed by many PBKs, but even if I can wake up a few PBKs, then my purpose of being here is fulfilled.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai, now that you have awakened from 10 years of slumber you can continue to defame ShivBaba's practical part till the end of the Confluence Age. There is ample time. So, please don't lose your cool so often while abusing Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. :cool:
rmn

Post by rmn »

It is confirmed that, the "committee member" for anti om mandli name is sevakram, this report is already available on internet also.. when asked to Veerendra Dev Dixit, who is sevak Ram , then Veerendra Dev Dixit him self told that he is not sevakram, BKs are used sevak Ram name in their comex book.. But when we go to PBK local centre mataji class starts with sevak Ram and two wives and ddl, then 7 days course starts.. all PBKs pl opn ur pure- intellect and understads reality and tell to all BKs and PBKs on truth.
thx
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

until I started reading the Murlis-Vanis myself and was touched by Maa Saraswati (Goddess of Intellect) and realised that fraud-Virendra Dev Dixit is taking me and all PBKs for a ride
Oh! I understood that Maa Saraswati who had already left her body few decades ago has touched your ignorant intellect to condemn AK in a malicious manner. Sweet and angelic Om Radhey who had never uttered a single defamatory word in her entire life to which you are doing the opposite, so keep up your defamatory work and she will be proud of you. JAI HIND!
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

rmn wrote:-
all PBKs pl opn ur pure- intellect and understads reality and tell to all BKs and PBKs on truth.
PBKs do not have a 100% pure intellect to date, so what truth you want them to tell? Why not you tell the truth since you have a golden pure intellect.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear pbkindiana/ Om Shanti,
After seeing u r comments it is understood that, u r having childish mentality, some thing u want to comment if somebody says real about Virendra Dev Dixit./ pl use u r intellect or open u r lock with godrej key( Muralis).. I request u not to copy paste other's comments and give a irrelevant replies. In this forum many many matured brains are comments after research on muralis of sweet baba.
thx
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

rmn wrote:
After seeing u r comments it is understood that, u r having childish mentality, some thing u want to comment if somebody says real about Veerendra Dev Dixit./ pl use u r intellect or open u r lock with godrej key( Muralis).. I request u not to copy paste other's comments and give a irrelevant replies. In this forum many many matured brains are comments after research on muralis of sweet Baba.
It is my right to defend my Father i.e. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and if you have a matured intellect, then show some documented evidence relating to Baba Dixit.
rmn

Post by rmn »

MY DEAR PBK INDIANA THE GREAT RIGHT HAND OF Virendra Dev Dixit PL SEE THE FOLLOWING PROF AND EVIDENCE./... WHICH IS TRUTH/////PL JUDGE AS REAL SON OF SWEET BABA NOT OF Virendra Dev Dixit/
which is truth

The Story of Veerendra Dev Dixit - Brahma Kumaris Info - the Truth about BK Meditation

The Story of Veerendra Dev Dixit - Brahma Kumaris Info -...
Brahma Kumaris Info: Speaking out about the so-called Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University cult, for ex-BKs, those BKs wishing to leave, and friends and family...
View on http://www.brahmakumaris.info
Preview by Yahoo

Post10 Jul 2007
Administration note [added 7/12/2007];

History according to the BKWSU splinter Group and ex-PBKs known as "The Satish Group"

TRUE STORY OF Veerendra Dev Dixit.

Om Shanti,

First of all, I want to tell you the history of Kamla Mata. Secondly, I will tell you the truth of Veerendra Dev Dixit. Arjun said that we are not giving photo of ShivBaba to any one but it is a good thing is that ShivBaba's is photo everywhere in newspaper, you can see good view in the newspaper attached.

In 1969, Veerendra Dev Dixit came to Ahmedabad for Ph.D study. He went to the BK center of Prabhupark, Paldi, Ahmedabad. At that time Vedanti (a BK Sister) gave the course to Veerendra Dev Dixit. After the death of Lekhraj Kirpalani Veerendra Dev Dixit announced that the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani came (entered) into him and he said, "I am Rama and Lekhraj is Krishna". He also said, "Shiv Nirakar entered in to me and said that I am Shankar. BKs opposed him, so that he thrown out from that BK center in Ahmedabad. After that he went to Mount Abu, he told BKs that he was Shankar in 1970. BKs beat Veerendra Dev Dixit, so he left Abu and came back to Ahmedabad to the house of Dalsuk Bhai, Old Wadj, Ahmedabad.

In 1970-73 at Ahmedabad Veerendra Dev Dixit, stayed in the house of Girish Adhvaryu, Sashtri Nagar, Ahmedbad. And Dixit started to write 'nagada' (against BK Murli) to prove himself to be Shankar. When the BKs opposed him and he was beaten by BKs again, he left Ahmedbad and went to Delhi to the house of Pushpa Mata (the mother of Kamla Dixit).

Kamla Dixit was the poor daughter of municipal peon. Veerendra Dev Dixit stayed in Kamla Mata's house in 1973-77. She was only 9 year old at that time. Veerendra Dev Dixit rape her and told her that I will make you Jagdamba. Afterwards, he left her house and stayed in Premkanta's house(2nd wife). He similarly made Premkanta into Jagdamba.

Veerendra Dev Dixit always says that, "I am Kami Kanta". He said to his devotees that I want 8 Patrani. So that he misuse the Sita Mata (Delhi, Ajadpur), Puspa Mata (mother of Kamla Mata), Santosh Mata (Kadkaduma, Delhi), Soma (Faridabad) and Shanty. He raped all these woman in name of Shiva Baba. In time period 1973-76, he was wandering around Delhi, or the near area, because BKs want to kill him.

In 1976, he made the group of the Advance Party. In 1977, Veerendra Dev Dixit was beaten by Ashok Pauja (Delhi). Then he left Delhi and went to Kampil. Afterwards he went to Kanpur. In 1978, he stayed 1 year in Kanpur.

Similarly, a BK Sister visited Kampil. The group became larger. He started to say that Lekhraj Kirpalani enters in to him and that he is the soul of Krishna, so that he needs 16,108 gopis. So he started to rape young Sisters and womens. Veerendra Dev Dixit killed a person who opposed him. Dr. Agnihotri of Kampil opposed him, so Veerendra Dev Dixit start to threaten him. On 31st December 1995, he killed a person who was from South Indian because of their opposition. I have come to know this story from Dr Agnihotri and some other person when I visited Kampil.

In 1998, Ashok Pauja started police case against Veerendra Dev Dixit in connection to the rape. So Veerendra Dev Dixit, and other people, stayed in jail for 6 months. In 1998, there was an income tax raid on the Kampil ashram and 5 crore Rupees were seized. In Kalkatta, the head of Kalkatta Mr. Robin Das (marine engineer) was put in jail because of a case (of helping a terrorist?).

I heard this history from Satish, Navin Modi (Ahmedabad), Rajan Delhi, Kishan Pauja & his Brother Ashok in Delhi. Janak Mata in Kanpur of Udepur, Chandra Mata, Padma Mata and her daughter Kamla, Punam, Disha Mata, Anita Mata (Jodhpur) and Bhagya Mata in Maisoor. These people don’t know English and when I came to know about this forum, I start to write but I cant give my identity because of PBK danger people. Please, this is my request that peope don't believe in the PBKs because they all are liars. If PBKs are true, then why is this opposition made by people? I know all PBK members.

I know at least 1000 persons who are PBKs and have been looted by Veerendra Dev Dixit. They all oppose him, and Veerendra Dev Dixit has made crore of rupees from these poor people. Please take this seriously, this is true. I will give you more detail afterwards.

HE MAKES HIS OWN Murli AND FOOLS THE PEOPLE HOW CAN THIS PERSON BE ShivBaba?

Om Shanti.
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Veerendra Dev Dixit's photo, going to Jail
Post10 Jul 2007
This is Veerendra Dev Dixit's photo. PBKs never give anyone any photos except for a posed one to some.
|
Image|
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
income tax raid
Post10 Jul 2007
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

rmn wrote:
MY DEAR PBK INDIANA THE GREAT RIGHT HAND OF Veerendra Dev Dixit
Many thanks for referring me as Baba Dixit's right hand as this is my dream and aim.
PL SEE THE FOLLOWING PROF AND EVIDENCE./... WHICH IS TRUTH/////
I do not like to waste my time to read your so called proof and evidence as this is sheer garbage. I know my Father i.e. Baba Dixit well enough to believe in hearsay as it is said in Murli dated 18.8.1970 --"the Indians have undergone degradation only by listening to hearsay."

Just a piece of advice -- why waste time looking at Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. If you assume that Baba Dixit is fake, then use your precious time in following the truth as when the time comes, truth will triumphs automatically and falsehood will be exposed. Only ShivBaba has the capacity to expose falsehood and established the truth. So continue reading the Murlis, churn and take care of yourself. Om Shanti.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, instead of copying and pasting the post of someone else entirely from one section to another section of this forum, you could simply give the weblink so that members can not just read the post that you have quoted but also the replies posted by me and other PBKs to the hearsay or baseless allegations made by an anonymous member.
But if you want to believe in that hearsay, you are welcome to do so. I will not stop you.
OGS,
Arjun.
rmn

Post by rmn »

thx my dear arjun the great person in the baba's Gyan
rmn
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, whatever little I am today is because of Baba. So, it is Baba who is great and not me.
OGS,
Arjun