Plane sent on Mars & drama repetition

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Plane sent on Mars & drama repetition

Post by Abhimanyu »

Today Baba Virendra Dev Dixit came in our Mini Madhuban and I asked a question on drama repetition from him. Here I post what I remember from the discussion class.

(Ques.) Baba, it has been said in Murli that 5000 year drama repeats. Every atom goes through the same cycle as it was 5000 years ago. So when scientists sent a plane(yaan) on Mars planet, it's material remained there(i.e. on Mars planet). So how does it's material again mixes with earth(as 5000 years drama repeats).

(Ans.) [Baba:] During final destruction due to the heat produced by atom bombs, the balance of the earth is disturbed, as a result of that moon, and other planets(including Mars) gets mixed with earth. So, the size of earth also increases. Then after 2,500 years i.e. in Copper Age semi-destruction takes place due to which moon and other planets(including Mars) emerge from Earth again.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Plane sent on Mars & drama repetition

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote: (Ans.) [Baba:] During final destruction due to the heat produced by atom bombs, the balance of the earth is disturbed, as a result of that moon, and other planets(including Mars) gets mixed with earth. So, the size of earth also increases. Then after 2,500 years i.e. in Copper Age semi-destruction takes place due to which moon and other planets(including Mars) emerge from Earth again.
Imo, The answer given by pbk guru-Virendra Dev Dixit is completely wrong....common sense and logic says that Mars and moon can never be a part of Mother Earth, as Earth is the only planet which has all five elements of nature and hence life is possible only on Earth in this solar system.....if moon and earth become a part of earth and seperate out in the beginning of Copper Age, then all the five elements of Earth should be present on Moon and mars also.....at the beginning of Copper Age, there is only seperation of continents due to change in the axis of the earth.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Atmosphere (air), for example, is connected with the mass of the planet. If the mass of the planet is small, the gravity is less, so it is unable to hold the atmosphere.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote: (Ans.) [Baba:] During final destruction due to the heat produced by atom bombs, the balance of the earth is disturbed, as a result of that moon, and other planets(including Mars) gets mixed with earth. So, the size of earth also increases. Then after 2,500 years i.e. in Copper Age semi-destruction takes place due to which moon and other planets(including Mars) emerge from Earth again.
Dear brother abhimanyu....do you mean to say that all the other 9 planets will merge into earth and only sun and Earth will exist for 2500 years after destruction.???
A2 Spiritual
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: for discussing

Post by A2 Spiritual »

Abhimanyu wrote:
(Ans.) [Baba:] During final destruction due to the heat produced by atom bombs, the balance of the earth is disturbed, as a result of that moon, and other planets(including Mars) gets mixed with earth. So, the size of earth also increases. Then after 2,500 years i.e. in Copper Age semi-destruction takes place due to which moon and other planets(including Mars) emerge from Earth again.

Dear Brother abhimanyu....do you mean to say that all the other 9 planets will merge into earth and only sun and Earth will exist for 2500 years after destruction.???

dear ruhegulab aapko is ruh ki nameste.....hear this is not the mean of answer,sean is that "there are 9/12 planets aall will be prersent in 5000 yers only there upgrah like moon will be merged for 2500 yrs, again after 2500 yers in duwaparyog little vinash these upgrahs will again comes in bramands. hear which you think is wrong ruhegulab who you are anybody else,first of all understand view right than comment OK