Bap-Dada no show on 15th November or 30th November?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Bap-Dada no show on 15th November or 30th November?

Post by fluffy bunny »

I've been told that BapDada did not show on either 15th November or 30th November? Is this true?

Any word what is going on?

What a disappointment to all those individuals spending their hard earned cash and taking what few holidays they have to go to Abu ...

Honestly, apart from keeping up the highly centralised charade ... why could "god" not choose and use a different medium like he did in the old days, on those days when Gulzar is sick?

Is it about him, the earnest and sincere followers ... or keep Gulzar and the inner circle in power? I have to wonder what the BK priorities are.

I think it is about them monopolising power and attention upon themselves.

Thanks.
BK God never came on 15th November or 30th November...does anyone know what has happened? Apparently Gulzar is ill and looks rather serious.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Bap-Dada no show on 15th November or 30th November?

Post by warrior »

On 15th/11/13 there was a very short meeting coz Gulzar Dadi was not well.
This is the Avyakt Vani:
Avyakt BapDada 15/11/13

No matter what situation arises, give that to the Father and continue to smile.

Seeing all the happy children, BapDada is very pleased. Wah! my fortunate children, my happy children, wah! BapDada is merged in everyone’s heart. The fragrance of love is emerging from every child’s face. All the children are souls who remain constantly happy and prosperous. Seeing the smiling faces of each and every child, BapDada is pleased. Constantly smile in the same way, dance in happiness and continue to move forward and enable others to move forward. BapDada is seeing a sparkling star on the forehead of each child. Achcha.

Today, the attraction of all the children’s remembrance is reaching BapDada. You are constantly happy and will always remain happy. Whatever situation arises, hand it over to the Father and you continue to smile. Achcha. Inspite of the condition of the body, today, BapDada is celebrating a meeting because of the invocation of all the children. Achcha. Today, because of the condition of the body, it is a short meeting.

All the children everywhere are listening and also celebrating a meeting through the eyes. Seeing the meeting of the children, BapDada is so pleased! Each of you children can know this. Achcha.

The group that has especially come for this meeting, today, raise your hands! (15,000 brothers and sisters including serviceable souls from the Karnataka Zone have arrived.) All those who have come this time, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. Achcha.

BapDada is giving lots and lots of love and remembrance to all the children everywhere who are, like chatrak birds, listening and also seeing. All of you (sitting here) are receiving direct love and remembrance. However, all the children everywhere sit with a lot of love, that is, with great hope. For all those children who have great hope, just as the children are seeing, BapDada is also seeing them. BapDada is celebrating a meeting through the eyes with everyone. Achcha.

All those who have become instruments, whether Shaktis or Pandavas, everyone is carrying out their task while being loving and co-operative and will continue to do so.

(Mohiniben and Munniben are going to Dubai for seven days.) The programme has been made and so you have to go. (We need Your help.) Baba is bound to give help. (Dadi Janki gave Baba remembrances of the sisters from abroad.) All those who have sent love and remembrance, BapDada is giving them love and remembrance while giving them drishti.
* * * O M S H A N T I * * *
On 18th there was this message:
Madhuban Beloved Avyakt BapDada’s divine message via Dadi Gulzar 18/11/13
Today, at Amrit Vela, I went to BapDada and as always, BapDada was giving me drishti from a distance. I was taking that drishti and while experiencing supersensuous joy, I came personally in front of Baba and experiencing deep love in the swing of Baba’s arms. After some time, Baba said: My child who is seated on My heart-throne, what news have you brought today? I smiled and what did I see then? Just as the sakaash from the rays of the sun spreads everywhere, in the same way, the rays of all powers of BapDada were falling on all the children. The atmosphere around all the children was becoming one of great happiness. For some time, even I become merged in the experience of that powerful stage.

After some time, Baba’s drishti fell on me and Baba smiled and said: Come, my child who is seated on the heart-throne, my princess child, come. Only those who have experienced the supersensuous joy of these Godly versions would know that experience. I was just swinging in the swing of the invaluable arms. After some time, Baba said: Tell me the service news. I told Baba and Baba was very pleased to hear that. It was as though all the children became emerged in front of BapDada and He was personally talking to all the children. This was a very lovely scene. Baba said: Children have a lot of enthusiasm to definitely do something and show Baba, that they will definitely become that. However, this enthusiasm for transformation does not stay for all time and the reason for this is that you have not become experienced in experiencing all the various forms of self-respect with your heart. You don’t become the embodiment of experience so much.

After that, Baba said: I have a lot of love for the children. At the moment of birth, BapDada has given every child the blessing of being a master almighty authority. Speaking such sweet things, Baba was feeling a lot of love for the children and I was also feeling a lot of love: Wah Baba! Wah! Baba has so much love for every child. In this way, Baba gave love and remembrance to each one. After that, I gave Baba news of my health, that the day that You were supposed to come, I had pain in my stomach and the doctors had said it could be a complaint of some kind of stone and this is why I will be going to Mumbai for some checking tomorrow. Baba gave me leave with a lot of love. All of you should also know that I am going to Mumbai for further checking and will quickly return for service. Achcha. Lots of remembrance to everyone. Om Shanti.
Dadi Gulzar had a surgery on 21 Nov 2013.
And on 30th there was no Avyakt Babdada only a revision of previous Avyakt Vani.
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

BapDada came yesterday on 15th/12/13 just to say Love to those from Gujarat, 5 min speech and it was all over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUX5UI_ ... e=youtu.be
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you warrior Bhai!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What's going on ... what are they saying ... how are people responding?
warrior

Post by warrior »

Maybe someone from Gurajat had challenged BapDada about the whole issue of God and history.
It seems that as soon as he arrived he was waving goodbye? Refused to eat also in two attempts and only on the 3rd time accepted a bit of the Bhog.
While Dadi Janki was wondering ... at last Nirwair Bhai interfered the silence of BapDada by saying that 5000 newcomers had come for the first time.
warrior

Post by warrior »

29th/12/2013
Dear divine sisters and brothers in Bharat as well as all parts of the world,

Please accept hearty Godly love and remembrances from Shantivan.

Many, many thanks for your kind words in the form of New Year messages/cards/ emails received from far and wide.

The Year 2013 has been very interesting with different kinds of challenges for the divine family. On a very subtle level, most of us had to cope with the changing scenario during Avyakt BapDada's meetings. However, the most beautiful thing about human consciousness is the spirit of emerging newness at every step, with hope, confidence and faith in the Almighty.

As I write this, I hear from Dr Banarsibhai that Dadi Gulzarji and divine sister Neeluben and others are returning to Shantivan today (Sunday) by around 2pm. This brings new hope to our entire family for the forthcoming special meeting with Avyakt BapDada on New Year's Eve. As we look forward to that momentous meeting, I extend a very, very special and warm greeting to all our divine sisters and brothers for wonderful new beginnings and a very beautiful, bright future throughout the year 2014!!!

For the New Year, let's resolve to live every moment in the highest spiritual consciousness, and engage in most loving interactions and relations, thereby creating practical hope and enthusiasm for humankind.

A very, very happy and prosperous New Year 2014 to all of you!

Respected Dadi Jankiji, Dadi Gulzarji, Dadi Ratan Mohiniji, senior sisters and brothers and the families of Pandav Bhawan, Gyan Sarovar, Shantivan, Global Hospital, Peace Park, Trauma Centre, Museum all join me in sharing heart-felt joyous greetings.

In Spiritual Service,

B.K. Nirwair
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

nirwair wrote:The Year 2013 has been very interesting with different kinds of challenges for the divine family. On a very subtle level, most of us had to cope with the changing scenario during Avyakt BapDada's meetings. However, the most beautiful thing about human consciousness is the spirit of emerging newness at every step, with hope, confidence and faith in the Almighty.
So, "newness" comes to mean ... "even more gullible".

In plain English, what is he saying, "I understand many of you are very disappointed at spending all that money and your holidays coming to Mount Abu and not seeing the BapDada performance and wonder what is going on?".

Is he also saying, "... and so do I?".

Is Gulzar finally giving up the ghost and the BapDada show coming to an end?

What's the vibe within the BKWSU? I'd be upset if I'd spent 6 months to a year being a good BK, and gone all the way to Abu for a no show.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Is Gulzar finally giving up the ghost and the BapDada show coming to an end?
I know some BKs who are going once again in the current season to meet Avyakt BapDada possibly for the last time on 31st December. I can only hope their wishes (to meet Avyakt BapDada) come true.
warrior

Post by warrior »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!

31st/12/13 meeting with BapDada:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Er_Y_l ... e=youtu.be

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yno-ur ... e=youtu.be
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you Bhai... Happy New Year to one and all!
warrior

Post by warrior »

Avyakt Vani of today 31st/01.14

For you powerful souls ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HAVEvzlQbU#t=216
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Terrible audio quality ... impossible to listen to or watch.

What's the latest news/feedback/gossip from this season?
warrior

Post by warrior »

Om Shanti,
a soul came from Karachi from Soomro's family to meet BapDada, BapDada said it is a gift of the birthplace...the written version of Vani is over 2mb and I couldn't upload it here.