Search for Answers.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Search for Answers.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I find this issue of claiming and not claming quite strange. Baba in AK maintains that he never says that Shiva is in him, emphasises it so much telling students to check all letters, cassettes and so on. So, why does he sit on the gaddhi at all and gives drishti? Only ShivBaba has right to give drishti, so obviously the one who sits on the gaddhi and gives drishti accepts his role as ShivBaba - he doesn't need to say it explicite; his message conveyed by his behaviour is much stronger and clrearer than thousand words.
Once we lose faith each and everything (even logical things) appears wrong. And all the positive aspects go down the drain. Can a person give drishti to a large gathering if he is sitting along with them on the ground level?

I have seen the days when Baba used to live in Kampil at his ancestral home where bhatti used to be organized from 1980s till it was demolished a couple of years ago. He used to sit for many hours in a dark, small congested room (which appeared like a kitchen room probably 6 X 10 feet in size) under a platform (like the kitchen platform) mostly in the light of a lantern (as there used to be no supply of electricity) to meet the PBKs who used to come from all over India. At that time he used to sit on the ground only and not on a chair or gaddi. In winters it would be OK, but one can imagine sitting in that condition in the hot and sultry weather without electricity.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Can a person give drishti to a large gathering if he is sitting along with them on the ground level?
No, he can not. It is not the act of sitting on the gaddi or on the floor, but the act of giving drishti that communicates clearly "I am ShivBaba". Otehrwise, why he should give drishti?

To make things clear, I do not have any problems with his sitting on gaddhi or throne or floor. The act of giving drishti means the he declares himself to be ShivBaba. It's fine for me, I accept it and respect it, but please, let nobody sell me jokes that the teacher in AK doesn't communicate that he is ShivBaba. I found pretty many examples that he does.

Please, do not call using common sense and independent thinking "losing faith'. These are two defferent things.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Please, do not call using common sense and independent thinking "losing faith'. These are two different things.
I am not at all against independent thinking. Otherwise, I would not be here in the first place. But if you ask as to why does a Father meet or see his children, then it does not make sense. Do you raise the same question in case of your lokik family if a Father has 6-8 children and sits in a family gathering? The PBK gathering is only for those who have faith. And they have every right to raise any question that they have in their mind in that gathering. Those who do not have faith can simply stay away. Nobody is forcing them to come and attend the classes.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

But if you ask as to why does a Father meet or see his children, then it does not make sense.
I am not asking this question. I simply say that if someone gives drishti, he communicates through his behavior "I am ShivBaba". He doesn't have to say it explicite. In fact, the more he emphasises that he doesn't say that he is ShivBaba, the more suspicious he sounds. This is all I want to say.
The PBK gathering is only for those who have faith.
I cannot agree with this. Baba himself says that no one has faith by now; all shake.
And they have every right to raise any question that they have in their mind in that gathering.
For me, it is nothing great to give someone the right to ask. To secure the right to receive quality answers and not meeting with elusive ambiguities would be something valuable.
Those who do not have faith can simply stay away. Nobody is forcing them to come and attend the classes
\
I have never risen this topic of forcing an dnot forcing. Again, let me express CLEARLY what I mean: Giving drishti appears as the act of communicating to the world "I am ShivBaba". Baba in AIVV says: "The language of behaviour is much more powerful than words; the language of behavior speaks clearer and more accurate." So, consequently I reject the AIVV claims that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit does not communicate "I am ShivBaba".
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

ANU wrote:
...I find this issue of claiming and not claming quite strange. Baba in AK maintains that he never says that Shiva is in him, emphasises it so much telling students to check all letters, cassettes and so on. So, why does he sit on the gaddhi at all and gives drishti? Only ShivBaba has right to give drishti, so obviously the one who sits on the gaddhi and gives drishti accepts his role as ShivBaba - he doesn't need to say it explicite; his message conveyed by his behaviour is much stronger and clrearer than thousand words. ...
ANU, In BK anyone gives drishti, whoever sits on gaddhi, gives drishti, does it mean that Shiv is in him/er? You have to judge based on knowledge.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

Forefathers of Muhammad or Pre-Muslim Arabia was Pagan.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pagan_Origins_of_Islam.
So, what is called Islami are Pagans.Now I have to trace connection with Judaism, Zoroastrian and other western religions.
Indeed Zoroastrian is related.
Yet to figure out Abram established this Pagan.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

What is the main scripture of Islam? The scripture should be written short after the coming of the religious Father. It was said many times in Gyan, in the Advance Course that Quran is the scripture of Islam. It would mean that Islam remained without its scripture for 1200 years...
You can find the answer by asking - what was the scripture of Adam?
It is said - Islam!!! It is the only way! Or the only way is that of Islam!. And it came from Adam.

Yes there was no scripture for 1200 years coz they did not need any book or scripture. They knew it by heart.