For all groups

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Narsatya
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

For all groups

Post by Narsatya »

Please introduce yourself together with your aim, objectives.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: For all groups

Post by nivi »

Dear Narsatya,

Welcome to the forum!
Why don't you give us your introduction since you are new to all of us here..Please tell us what brings you to this group, and if you associate yourself with BK, PBK, or EX BK/PBK..
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

I am new PBK. I have so many doubts. So confused with such a multiplicities of parties. I think originally there was BK under leadership of Dada Lekhraj. Now Baba made it new for advanced knowledge. Now, nagraj party, satish party, Vishnu Party etc have split from PBKs. there was only PBK then all others as they became opponents. there are many questions posted by me. you may see and reply.
--------------------------------------------
Each group in a decent way introduce your aim, objective, beliefs, ways of teachings, followings, sayings, prophesies. Each group should express who is playing what part like- Dada Lekhraj, Baba Virendra Dev Dikshit, x-PBK Kamala Devi Sharma, BKs Vedanti, Premakanta, Nagraj, Satish, Kumarka(Prakashmani), Ravish Kumar Saksena, Ashok Pahuja, Dharam Singh, Pushpa Mata, Tejpal Singh, driver Mahendra, Dashrath Patel, Satish Mehta, Nagaraj.
---------------------------
Each should express his Lakshmi, Narayan, Shankar, Parvati, Brahma, Krishna, Radha, Saraswati, Jagadamba, etc.

c u Until then .
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Narsatya wrote:I am new PBK. I have so many doubts. So confused with such a multiplicities of parties. I think originally there was BK under leadership of Dada Lekhraj. Now Baba made it new for advanced knowledge. Now, nagraj party, satish party, Vishnu Party etc have split from PBKs. there was only PBK then all others as they became opponents. there are many questions posted by me. you may see and reply.
Dear narsatya.

It is good to note that you have recently become a pbk by undergoing Advance Course and by believing in it and it is natural for any logical mind to get confused with so many parties cropping up with their own explanation of the Chariot of God Shiva.

My sincere advice is not to go into the deeper aspects of the members of any party as you will further get confused. All you need to do is to read and study the Murlis and Vanis regularly and churn on the gems of knowledge and mata Saraswati(goddess of knowledge) will open up your intellect ("apni ghot toh nasha chade") and slowly but surely you will find all the answers ("sab prashno ka samadhan Murli se mil sakta hai.").

All the best.
shivsena.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Narsatya wrote:Now, nagraj party ...
Can you please tell us about Nagraj Party? Who is their leader what do they teach etc?

Thank you.
Jangid
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want meet with god and spiritual family,
i want help from PBKs

Post by Jangid »

hello my dear pbk Bhai

Om Shanti
i am satish, i mobile no. is 09818773113, i want talk with u
Om Shanti
Satish
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Yes Nagraj?