Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote: I cannot argue against that ... but I meant an impersonal God in the manner of the Brahman, the formless, transcendental state of oneness.
In Sangamyug the impersonal God is called Shiva(supreme pure consciousness) which is called Brahman-the formless God in Bhakti.
Looking at the BKWSU's new calculations, which are quite a small revolution in their history, I am still interested in when you think they first started to consider there was some other kind of being inside the Brahm and Brahma.
I presume that when the word nirakar was introduced and brahma tatwa was mentioned, then BKs made a theory that some brahma-tatwa was the resting place for nirakar shiv.
As to the next step or level ... I am afraid that I have not read your complete theory (or may not be at the level of the 108 yet). However, I think it is probably a good idea if both sides of BK and PBK accept and realise there is a next level above, and give up attacking and fighting each other.
It is not in drama that BKs -PBKs give up their ideology so soon....only when the 108 shivshaktis reveal themselves in the end, they will sit up and take notice.
I am presuming that no human person is the manifestation of it, and it is something entirely subtle/non-physical/spiritual. Is that right?
Yes--that is quite right...the third entity is not going to be revealed as a physical body but it will be in the form of the Holy Spirit(avaykt form) which only the 108 souls in avaykt stage will see (Like Father---like son...both have to be in samaan-equal stage)....in the mahabharat war, only arjun had visions of the viraat-roop of God, even though the rest of the army was standing on the battle field.
I don't think I could cope with yet another pretender to the title of medium of God.
Be rest assured that there will not be another physical medium of God, because We are souls and and not bodies...so 108 will be revealed as souls and behind them will be back-bone BapDada.
It strikes me the BK leaders have given up bothering to care and are just jostling for a position and share in the empire they have created whilst Veerendra Dev Dixit collects whether spills over, is broken or pushed aside.
very true...BKs do not care about Gyan...they have only monetary interests....while Virendra Dev Dixit as ishwariya Maya will have to bow down(surrender) in front of 108 (as per Vanis)...and all along he is quite aware of his part, while the PBKs are being taken for a ride..
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivsena wrote:In Sangamyug the impersonal God is called Shiva(supreme pure consciousness) which is called Brahman-the formless God in Bhakti.
OK, I can see the logic and am comfortable enough with that ... it is like "as in the beginning, so at the end", and would mean a lot more dead wood be cut out of the BK tree.

Of course, I cannot say "I know that" until I do.

That would mean Virendra Dev Dixit is playing the role of some kind of agent provocateur, false flag or catalyst showing the BKWSU what they are doing by putting up a mirror image for them to look at it. A mirror image but with some improvements and developments to prick their consciousness and anger them.

Of course, the BKs do not like what they see in the mirror and so want to destroy the mirror rather than removing the ugliness/inconsistencies/errors/weakness within themselves. Virendra Dev Dixit is a teacher, but the BKs are completely failing to appreciation the lesson they are beginning given, and have an interest only as so far as they can steal items of value (understanding) from him and sell them down to their followers.

And too they are doing the same with brahmakumaris.info.
BKs do not care about Gyan...they have only monetary interests....while Veerendra Dev Dixit as ishwariya Maya will have to bow down(surrender) in front of 108 (as per Vanis)...and all along he is quite aware of his part, while the PBKs are being taken for a ride..
They don't care about ethics either, they are not even very spiritual. The leaders are experts in sustaining a spiritual facade, playing the role of a "holy person" with their own brand of Bhakti (... "cash registers and Baba boxes are on you way out as you exit the building").

Well, let's not be too cruel towards them to say, "taken for a ride". Surely they are playing their role as Ram's army (general metaphor meant only, I don't know AK interpretations).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
But, I have a query that "How the combination of Dadi Gulzar and Mama Saraswati becomes 'BapDada'."?
Dear brother shivachild.

The answer to your query lies in the avaykt trance message of 16-1-02 which clearly says that "BapDada kar part toh gupt hi gupt ho raha hai..iss gupt part ko koto mein koi aur koi mein bhi koi hi jaan-pahchan sakta hai"...so the combination of Bapa Dada is not Gulzar Dadi+Mama Saraswati...it is neither SHIV+Lekhraj Kirpalani as BKs think ...nor it is Virendra Dev Dixit(Ram)+Lekhraj Kirpalani(Krishna) as PBKs think...the real BapDada will be known only to 108 shivshaktis.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote: Not only the av. Vanis but also the Sakar Murlis are spoken by Mama-jagdamba...she(ShivBaba) is the main actor--director-creator of this Sangamyugi drama ...ShivBap is just an observer(sakshi) to the whole drama and is akarta-asochta-abhogtaa ....Maa Saraswati-goddess of intellect, as a teacher has set up an intellectual game in the form of Murlis to seperate out the children into 3 groups: 9 lacs--16000--108. (Murli: "Yeh buddhi ka khel hai."..."this is an intellectual game")

shivsena.[/color]
Dear brother shivsena,
1. BapDada ka part gupt hi gupt hai.
2. The whole Sangamyugi drama till date is nothing but the intellectual game.
3. Only 108 souls will be able to understant this story and it has to be repeated in every kalp.
I want to know some more qualities of these 108 king quality souls as per your churning.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
Dear Brother shivsena,
1. BapDada ka part gupt hi gupt hai.
As per Vanis, BapDada is going to remain gupt till the very end and only 108 children who have attained the bap-samaan stage will be revealed in front of the bk-pbk world.
2. The whole Sangamyugi drama till date is nothing but the intellectual game.
Yes--it is an intellectual puzzle which has to be solved and only 108 will be able to solve the puzzle numberwise..the rest pbk praja and bk bhakts will never be able to know the secret of the creator and his creation.
I want to know some more qualities of these 108 king quality souls as per your churning.
All the titles of Bap will be the titles of 108 numberwise("jo Bap ka title so bacchon ka title")
To know all the titles of 108 you will have to read the end lines of each Vani where BapDada decribes 108 souls with various names.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.
According to adv-Gyan, those who have Bhakti-sanskars will have to leave the body.

Kamla devi(supposed jagdamba of PBKs) left Virendra Dev Dixit-bap and married and returned to lokik life...so will she leave the body before revelation ??
Vedanti behan is in bk-Bhakti-marg and has no sanskars of adv-Gyan in her at present....so will she also leave the body before revelation ??
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Dear Shivsena,

Murli dated 15.03.2013 says,"You are the children of Jagadamba. Jagadamba carries out the task of transforming ordinary humans into Narayan."

So, it is very important to identify the children(of Jagadamba) that 'who is Jagadamba?' and how she carried out the task of transformation?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:Dear Shivsena,

Murli dated 15.03.2013 says,"You are the children of Jagadamba. Jagadamba carries out the task of transforming ordinary humans into Narayan."
very good point.... shivachild Bhai.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 13.03.2013 says,"Saraswati has been remembered as the daughter of Brahma. She is also called Jagadamba. She fulfills all your desires. That Amba then becomes Lakshmi."

So, Saraswati=Jagadamba=Amba=Lakshmi (same soull)