Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post by sita »

It is known that Mama also has conducted classes, but there are available recordings of Brahma Baba speaking Murlis from 1963.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna is jagdamba then who is sheron wali mata (mother riding the lion) in Bhakti-pictures....what is the role of mateshwari-jagdamba Saraswati.????
I don't know in terms of giving precise details... but the following Murli points tell us a little about avaykt Mama's role after her death in 1965...

"Mama has left. That actor went to perform another act. There is no need to be confused, to cry or to become sorrowful in this. She went to do higher service (through her subtle body in the Advance Party)." [Mu 25.06.65]

"Although Mama(Om Radhe) doesn’t possess a (corporeal) body, she continues to make efforts (through her subtle body). She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure." [Mu 22.07.72]

"If Mama(Om Radhe) and (Brahma)Baba(Krishna) enter into someone (in their subtle bodies), then they can sit there itself and study through them." [Mu 27.08.05]
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:It is known that Mama also has conducted classes, but there are available recordings of Brahma Baba speaking Murlis from 1963.
I will like to quote Shivsena Bhai's relevant words from some other topic mentioned in this forum:
Shivsena wrote: I recall a narration by senior Dadi(prakashmani Dadi's elder Sister at our bk-center), who used to say about Mama that whenever Mama used to give knowledge Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani used to listen and when Brahma used to give knowledge, then Mama was never in class and when Mama came during-Lekhraj Kirpalani's class, then he used to stop giving Gyan and would say that now Mama will take the class.....Lekhraj Kirpalani-Krishna was baby-buddhi and so i feel that he could not be narrating any Gyan before 1965 and only after 1965 when Mama left her body, she has been using Lekhraj Kirpalani's body to narrate Sakar Murlis(exam paper) in the form of a complex riddle.....the whole mystery about who was narrating Gyan before 1965 will be clear only as the revelation time draws near and the senior Dadis who were with Mama reveal what really happened in the beginning of the Yagya.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I have read Mama's classes in which there is reference to what Baba has taught. She refers to what Baba has taught and churns on that.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 1.11.2012 says,:"When your Mama used to explain to anyone, the arrow would strike the target. She had honesty and purity, and she was a kumari. Mama's name is mentioned first. First is Lakshmi and then Narayan."
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 1.11.2012 says,:"When your Mama used to explain to anyone, the arrow would strike the target. She had honesty and purity, and she was a kumari. Mama's name is mentioned first. First is Lakshmi and then Narayan."
This point simply states that Mama as a kumari was more pure than the lustful Brahma Baba Krishna... and thus she comes first when the Golden Age Lakshmi and Narayan are mentioned. This is the same for the Confluence Age Lakshmi and Narayan... the order is based on purity.

"Now if we do not become Godly children our degree will be lowered. The degree of this (Golden Age) Lakshmi-Narayan(Mama-Baba) is less because there is no knowledge in them. This (Confluence Age) Lakshmi-Narayan(Ram-Sita) cannot be called illiterate. They have got this post (in the Confluence Age itself) through knowledge." [Mu 05.06.70]

"There is a difference in becoming a World Emperor(Confluence Age Narayan aka Prajapita-Ram, ruling over 5-7 billion souls) and an Emperor of Satyug(Brahma Baba Krishna, ruling over 900,000 souls, once he inherits the tile of Narayan from his Father, Ram)." [Av 28.01.85]
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 1.11.2012 says,:"When your Mama used to explain to anyone, the arrow would strike the target. She had honesty and purity, and she was a Kumari. Mama's name is mentioned first. First is Lakshmi and then Narayan."
Also, Murli dated 04.05.2013 says," You children have had visions. Baba has seen a lot more. Mama did not see anything; she never went into trance. She became very clever in knowledge. You shouldn't have any desire to go into trance. Look, Mama claimed a number so far in front even without visions. First, it is Shri Lakshmi and then Shri Narayan."
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I don't know in terms of giving precise details... but the following Murli points tell us a little about avaykt Mama's role after her death in 1965...
If according to you, the crescent moon on jagdamba's forehead represents Gyan-chandrama brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani, then please see the link below which shows many pictures of Maa jagdamba but none is shown to have the crescent moon.....if you have pictures of Maa jagdamba with crescent moon, please post them here.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2123&start=645
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 18.01.1991 says,"The shaktis are worshipped with a lot of splendour, while the temple of Brahma is very incognito. Why? The angelic form is incognito. Saraswati is also shown in an incognito way, because her part within the drama is also incognito."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:please see the link below which shows many pictures of Maa jagdamba but none is shown to have the crescent moon....
Dear Shivsena,
In the pictures uploaded by you, crescent moon is shown below third eye of Maa-Jagadamba. I am sharing with you what I read on the internet regarding crescent moon.

Jagadamba's three eyes indicate that she is the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient force behind the created universe. The crescent moon on the forehead of the mother of the universe indicates her sovereignty over the celestial spheres, whereas the lotus she is seated upon tells us of her command over the earthly domain.

( http://www.exoticindiaart.com/product/p ... amba-HB54/)
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Av. Vani dated 18.01.1991 says,"The shaktis are worshipped with a lot of splendour, while the temple of Brahma is very incognito. Why? The angelic form is incognito. Saraswati is also shown in an incognito way, because her part within the drama is also incognito."
"The subtle(soul conscious) Deities, Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar have their temples in the physical world, because they come to play their part(role in a body) here (on earth, during the Confluence Age)." [Mu 25.06.73]

"You children know that the one whose memorial is built (in Bhakti marg) would definitely have come on this earth (in a physical body) at the Confluence Age." [Mu 05.09.05
]
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If according to you, the crescent moon on jagdamba's forehead represents Gyan-chandrama brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani, then please see the link below which shows many pictures of Maa jagdamba but none is shown to have the crescent moon.....if you have pictures of Maa jagdamba with crescent moon, please post them here.
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 416#p45545
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 18.01.2011 says,"Look, Father Brahma did not miss a Murli for even one day. Even when he went to Bombay for one reason or another, he wrote the Murli, and Mateshwari would read that Murli. Even on the last day, when his health wasn’t so good, he didn’t conduct class in the morning, but he became Avyakt after conducting evening class. What did Brahma Baba love? The Murli."

From this Avyakt Vani point,
1)If Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani wrote the Murlis, then who was speaking Murlis while Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani was writing the Murlis??
2) Did Mateshwari read Murlis only in the absence of Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani??
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 23.01.1977 says,"At the Confluence Age, BapDada's slogan is: "Shaktis first". Father Brahma himself also surrendered to the mothers. You have heard that the mother is also the guru of Brahma Baba."

Who is this mother guru of Brahma Baba?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Relevant Murli point from Murli dated 11.02.2013,"If you sometimes become confused reading the Murli, Shiv Baba will come and speak the Murli. Children don't even realise that Shiv Baba came and helped. They feel that they read the Murli very well. Oh! you read the Murli very well today; why couldn't you have done that yesterday? You cannot even tell if it is Shiv Baba speaking or Brahma Baba speaking. Shiv Baba says: Children, you are My Godly children. Remember Me! No one else can say this. I alone enter this one and say this. I am the Ocean of Knowledge. You are becoming knowledgeable souls. The Father helps those who have Yoga with Him. Those who are body conscious will not remember Him. You definitely have to remember the Father. There mustn't be any arrogance of''I read the Murli very well." No. You should realise that Shiv Baba came and spoke the Murli."

And the same Murli says,"The directions of both Bap and Dada are very well known. You should also follow the directions of the mother because the mother becomes the guru. That mother and Father are separate. This is the time that the mother is made a guru."