Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Forum changes

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I have suggested to the forum a workable alternative thread in the bk-pbk history section, where you can download and upload any material with a short commentary of the same, which in fact could be more useful than just a download library.....so i personally do not think that a separate download library is required.
A proper upload/download section would be more streamlined though; and it would be much easier to identify, what you wish to download; when it is listed, as on the bk forum. Perhaps they may help us, set something up?

I have no problem with Shivsena Bhai's suggestion; but if souls like warrior Bhai are not happy with it; we are not going to get to see the information, he wishes to share with us.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have suggested to the forum a workable alternative thread in the BK-PBK history section, where you can download and upload any material with a short commentary of the same, which in fact could be more useful than just a download library.....so i personally do not think that a seperate download library is required.
From a layman's point of view the exclusive thread on 'downloads' can be a workable alternative, but from a technical point of view it is not a long-term solution because if you have a thread, there will be discussions on every upload and then after some time it will be difficult to search for a particular item uploaded on the thread. But if you have a dedicated download Section just as it exists on bkinfo forum, then anyone can access the material very easily without having to search for the same from a sea of posts.

This is the reason why I have requested members not to write in the threads where I post Murli points or VCDs or Discussion CDs so that it would be easy to search for a particular item.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I have no problem with Shivsena Bhai's suggestion; but if souls like warrior Bhai are not happy with it; we are not going to get to see the information, he wishes to share with us.
Roy
What is so secretive about the attachments(information) that warrior Bhai can upload only in the download section and not share it with us openly on the forum.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Dear Admin,
what is the procedure for uploading a picture while replying any post?

Thanks
shivachild
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:Dear Admin,
what is the procedure for uploading a picture while replying any post?

Thanks
shivachild
When you click on reply to post then there is a attachment link which you have to click and then browse your computer and attach the file.