Age of Krishna and Radhe at maturity or coronation

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Age of Krishna and Radhe at maturity or coronation

Post by fluffy bunny »

A point of clarification please!

According to the Murlis, at what age are Krishna and Radhe considered mature, have their coronation and become Lakshmi and Narayan? (Traditionally, this is considered to be the start of the Golden Age proper ... 1/1/1).

Recently, I read some BK claiming that they reached maturity at around 18 years old. Obviously copying the current Kali Yuga system.

I ask this because in the old days, I am sure it was much older. I thought first 75 years old (deities living to 150 years) and then reduced to 25 years old. This sounds like yet another historical revision, and re-writing of the Murlis, by the team up in Mount Abu.

In my days, it was always said, "50 years for Destruction and 50 years for Creation". That is, Destruction was to have happened by around 1986 (50 years after 1936) and the Golden Age re-created by 2036. Obviously, that did not happen the way the BKs taught it. We are beyond 73 years now which means that Krishna and Radhe must be born within 2 years times.

It seems to me that the BKWSU is now scrambling about, yet again, to re-write their predictions and changing the required age of Krishna and Radhe.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Age of Krishna and Radhe at maturity or coronation

Post by mbbhat »

At present my belief is SriKrishna will take birth at 2036. Sri Radhe around 5 yrs later. When their age is between 25-30-35 yrs, they become Lakshmi Narayan and coronation takes place. That is 1/1/1. But the cycle begins from the birth of SriKrishna and not of Sri Narayan. That is Golden Age is counted from birth of Krishna.

What I mean is- after 2500 yrs from birth of Krishna, Copper Age begins.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

radha-krishna.jpg
TO all pbk brothers.
According to adv-Gyan, Sangamyugi Radha is Vedanti and Sangamyugi Krishna is -Virendra Dev Dixit and both after swayamvar become Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.

But in Bhakti-scriptures, Radha and Krishna are eternal lovers and they never get married...Krishna was married to rukmini.....also it is never mentioned in any of the Bhakti-scriptures that Radha-Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan after swayamvar !!!...how come the Bhakti-yaadgaar does not tally with the revelation period of Sangamyug ????
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In the Murli marriage is said to go into vice. If Radha and Krishna don’t go into vice, they don’t marry.

In the scriptures they don’t perceive Radha and Krishana and Lakshmi and Narayan as human beings. They see them as form of God. Because God does not pass through stages, they don’t see it possible that these are different stages of the same personalities.

Sangamyug is age of transition. Brahmins fluctuate, one moment one is up, next moment down, one moment one is in the new world, next moment back in the old world. Sometimes one is a child of God, sometimes a child of Ravan, a giver of sorrow. Krishna is ugly and beautiful. Narayan is only beautiful.

Krishna is a prince, it means a king to be. A prince is not dependent on anyone except his inheritance, but still he has not taken the inheritance. To take the inheritance means to become satopradhan. Krishna means one who attracts, he creates a new world with new knowledge, through him the Subtle Region is created, through him a new gathering where souls become from tamopradhan to satopradhan is created.

Before becoming a prince, one becomes a beggar. A beggar means one who is without a house. When from living in a subtle stage of thinking and churning, one sits on the throne of the self, when one controls one's own mind, when one reaches stable soul-consciousness like that of a deity, when one's house becomes one of living in the light of knowledge, one becomes Narayan. The essence of knowledge is soul-consciousness.

If Radha also would achieve the aim, she would become Lakshmi. Radha and Krishna are not perfect forms, because one is not perfect until he marries. It is said that deities are revealed as couples. Although Krishna may be married to Rukmini, but everyone knows Radha and Kishna as couple, because the account of the mind, of the heart matters. It is through collective effort of both woman and man that both can become perfect. If Krishna cannot become perfect through Rukmini, he can become perfect through Radha.

It is in the basic knowledge also the understanding that Radha and Krishna become Lakshmi and Narayan, when they grow up and sit on the throne, and when they marry.

Arjun Bhai, do you remember what was the meaning of Radha? Or, maybe someone else remembers. I think it was something with giving.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Baba clarified Radha as 'Ram ko dhaaran karne vali' (The one who possess Ram)

I don't remember the VCD but I remember Baba clarifying on coronation of Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) and Radha (Om Radhe) at the age of 18 in Satyug. They attract each other for 18 years by entering into their parents (Confluence Age Radha-Krishna) for 18 years (2018-2036) and thus it repeats in broad drama
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:
But in Bhakti-scriptures, Radha and Krishna are eternal lovers and they never get married...Krishna was married to rukmini.....also it is never mentioned in any of the Bhakti-scriptures that Radha-Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan after swayamvar !!!...how come the Bhakti-yaadgaar does not tally with the revelation period of Sangamyug ????
Murli dated 02.03.2013 says,:"No one can understand that Radhe and Krishna became Lakshmi and Narayan after their marriage. Who gave them that elevated status? Who was Krishna? Who was Narayan? Only you know these things."

But this does not tally with the Bhakti-yadgar of Radha-Krishna and Rukmani.....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote: Murli dated 02.03.2013 says,:"No one can understand that Radhe and Krishna became Lakshmi and Narayan after their marriage. Who gave them that elevated status? Who was Krishna? Who was Narayan? Only you know these things."

But this does not tally with the Bhakti-yadgar of Radha-Krishna and Rukmani....
Dear shivachild.
The whole thing does not seem to make any sense.....Mama-Lekhraj Kirpalani (supposed Radha Krishna in Satyug) matched their sanskars when they were alive and Sangamyugi Radha-Krishna(Vedanti-Virendra Dev Dixit), their sanskars are not matching in last 40 years..whereas in Bhakti, Radha and Krishna have matching sanskars.....also Radha was Krishna ki Murli-diwani, whereas in last 40 years supposed Vedanti-Radha does not have any interest in adv-Gyan-Murli which supposed Krishna-Virendra Dev Dixit is narrating.....again adv-Gyan teaches that satyugi Radha-Krishna are twin children (which again is never mentioned in any Bhakti-scripture)....it seems that supposed-ShivBaba-Virendra Dev Dixit of PBKs is further complicating Gyan than solving it, by his clarifications.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:According to adv-Gyan, Sangamyugi Radha is Vedanti and Sangamyugi Krishna is -Virendra Dev Dixit and both after swayamvar become Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.

I am not an expert in Bhakti scriptures but I think it is depicted in Bhakti that both Radha and Rukmani are the incarnations of Lakshmi. Can anyone confirm?
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:Dear shivachild.
The whole thing does not seem to make any sense.....Mama-Lekhraj Kirpalani (supposed Radha Krishna in Satyug) matched their sanskars when they were alive and Sangamyugi Radha-Krishna(Vedanti-Virendra Dev Dixit), their sanskars are not matching in last 40 years..whereas in Bhakti, Radha and Krishna have matching sanskars.....also Radha was Krishna ki Murli-diwani, whereas in last 40 years supposed Vedanti-Radha does not have any interest in adv-Gyan-Murli which supposed Krishna-Virendra Dev Dixit is narrating.....again adv-Gyan teaches that satyugi Radha-Krishna are twin children (which again is never mentioned in any Bhakti-scripture)....it seems that supposed-ShivBaba-Virendra Dev Dixit of PBKs is further complicating Gyan than solving it, by his clarifications.
Yes, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has complicated Gyan by saying that there are tatal 5 souls to form Vishnu while Murli says Radhey & Krishna are truely the dual form of Vishnu.

Murli datec 12.03.2013 says," First, the Narayan soul comes down and then the Lakshmi soul comes down. Then, when they get married, they are called Vishnu, the couple-form. Radhe and Krishna are truly the dual-form of Vishnu. Their childhood also has to be shown. No one else knows these things".