Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

FB wrote:Your spiritual back is not straight.
Again personal comment.
Arjun may have made a simple typographic error in one of 1,000s of posts,
I have pointed many mistakes of them. Now, you are saying/certifying as just one of thousands! And- you talk about accuracy and facts! Great indeed.

When I do some translational errors, mention it in the next post, Arjun will write to me as "Now, Do not eat your words"
Where had been at that time to support truth?

Now, perhaps you are caught in your own FUD about failures of PBKs.- may be.
What is your point
Please read the last post once again.

If according to PBKs, teaching is already over by 1969/1970 , then what is the point in giving claricication to Avyakt Murlis? and use that as a teaching aid?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

If according to PBKs, teaching is already over by 1969/1970 , then what is the point in giving claricication to Avyakt Murlis? and use that as a teaching aid?
ShivBaba just narrated the basic knowledge through Brahma Baba. But neither was it understood properly nor was its clarification given before 1969. The same is being given from 1976. It is upto you to accept or reject it. But there is no use arguing.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:ShivBaba just narrated the basic knowledge through Brahma Baba. But neither was it understood properly nor was its clarification given before 1969. The same is being given from 1976. It is upto you to accept or reject it.
You did not understand the question at all.

I am not against clarification. I said- when you believe the teachings were over by 1969 itself, i.e- Sakar Murlis have all the teachings, then what is the point in giving clarifications to Avyakt Vanis? Is that not foolishness, and burdening the students, by extra loading?
But there is no use arguing.
Yes, true. This is the reason why BKWSU does not give reply to PBKs .

[You ask- why cannot BKWSU give reply to simple queries? ]

When you cannot reply , why do you ask from others?

OK, good luck.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I am not against clarification. I said- when you believe the teachings were over by 1969 itself, i.e- Sakar Murlis have all the teachings, then what is the point in giving clarifications to Avyakt Vanis? Is that not foolishness, and burdening the students, by extra loading?
Why do you burden your brain by worrying about the PBKs?
Yes, true. This is the reason why BKWSU does not give reply to PBKs .

[You ask- why cannot BKWSU give reply to simple queries? ]

When you cannot reply , why do you ask from others?
Again the same reply for which we have given replies a hundred times. So, no use arguing.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Why do you burden your brain by worrying about the PBKs?
Truly said.

But, you or PBKs do not have right to say so- because you always demand replies, and interested in discussions and discussions.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

But, you or PBKs do not have right to say so- because you always demand replies, and interested in discussions and discussions.
We never demanded any replies. It is you who come back after long spells of hibernation, dig out old discussions and make sarcastic comments and start unnecessary, repetitive discussions just to be in limelight. I never dig out your old comments and quote them to belittle you. But you are always ready with my old comments to belittle me. This proves how much time you have to feed your hatred for the PBKs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:We never demanded any replies. It is you who come back after long spells of hibernation, dig out old discussions and make sarcastic comments and start unnecessary, repetitive discussions just to be in limelight. I never dig out your old comments and quote them to belittle you. But you are always ready with my old comments to belittle me. This proves how much time you have to feed your hatred for the PBKs.
How can I make you understand? I did not say- you have asked me personally in this forum.

The way of teaching of PBKs is- putting questions, rather than replying/stating.- OK, leave it.

PBKs have come to Mount Abu with the questionnaire and announced- "BKs, give replies to these questions, else we will reply. They also have put posters at public places, facebook and somewhere in the websites demanding replies, or accusing, is it not?*

Dear soul,

Such simple things- you cannot understand, what can be done?
-------------
* - But, when Arjun souls cannot reply, he says- "there is no use of arguing".

So- you throw stones to others, then lie that you have not thrown at all, then also complain when they are hit back? Great double standards, is it not?

Anyhow, well done.
-----------
Baba always says- what all has happened in drama, it is good.

So- what all you have done is good.

Now, please do not say I am sarcastic or something else. They are words of ShivBaba, not mine.

According to you, it is perfectly OK and absolutely no hatredness and a great service when PBKs write openly at many places - "BKs have killed God" just because some Murli points say some similar things*

But, when I write so, even sometimes when I say- good work, complete soul, all belong to same family, etc, they become sarcastic, etc. [How many double standards PBKs have!]

So- what is wrong if I use just ShivBaba's words?
---------------
So- please grow up dear child (these are your own words).

Thank you dear complete soul.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

They also have put posters at public places, facebook and somewhere in the websites demanding replies, or accusing, is it not?*
This is as per Shrimat contained in the Murlis published by BKWSU.

Rest of your comments don't deserve reply.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

More, are put here - Topic- "Some Errors"

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 45) Maya doing work in AIVV?

SM 9-5-81(2):- Kayi ACHCHE2 bachche hain jo Sakar ko maante hi nahin. Samajhte hain yah toh purusharthi hai. Purusharthi toh sab hain. PARANTU TUMKO FOLLOW HI Maa BAAP KO KARNA HAI. INKEY LIYE BHI ULTA KHYAAL LAAYAA TOH DURGATI KO PA LENGE. Kayi toh samjhaane se samajh jate hain. Koyi ki takdeer may nahin hai toh samajhte nahin. Serviceable bante nahin. Parantu buddhi ek Baap se rakhni hai. Bahut aajkal nikley hain jo kahte hain mere may ShivBaba aate hain. Ismey badi sambhaal chahiye. Maya ki bahut praveshta hoti hai. Jinmey aage SriNarayan aadi aate they vah bhi aaj hai nahin. Sirf praveshta se kuch hota nahin. Baap kahte hain maamekum Yaad karo. Baaki mere may yah aataa hai, vah aataa hai, yah sab Maya hai. Meri Yaad hi na hogi to kyaa praapti hogi. Jab tak Baap se seedhaa Yoga nahin rakenge to pad kaise paayenge. Dhaarnaa kaise hogi. -16 [WOT, LM, achche2]

= "There are some even very good children (like 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs) who do not accept(RESPECT) Sakar(Chariot - REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR). They (arrogantly) think this one is (STILL - also, just, only) an effort-maker. All are effort-makers. BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW Mother and Father. IF YOU CREATE INVERTED (NEGATIVE) THOUGHTS EVEN FOR THESE (Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama), YOU WILL REAP (only) PERDITION. Some do understand after being explained. Some do not understand, if it is NOT IN THEIR FORTUNE. They do not become serviceable (in the TRUE Service). But, you have to FIX your intellect with ONE Father. Many have appeared these days who say, ShivBaba COMES IN ME. There is need for GREAT CAUTION in this. There is lot of entry (influence, interference) of Maya (in such souls). In whom previously Sri Narayan & others used to come, (according to them), even they are not there now. Nothing happens just through entry. Father says, remember Me ALONE. Other than this, saying/feeling, "This one comes in me, that one comes in me", all this is Maya. If there is no (ACCURATE, UNADULTERATED) remembrance of Me, then what progress would there be (for the soul). UNTIL you have DIRECT Yoga (remembrance) of the Father, how would you be able to study (ACCURATELY)? How would there be inculcation?"

A very clear point which accurately applies to PBKs, who believe ShivBaba, B Baba, Mama and others enter in Mr Virendra Dev Dixit, or Mrs. Kamala Devi, etc. PBKs have a great amount of negative (corrupt) thoughts for B baba. So, as per Bhagvaanuvaach, they would reap only PERDITION. But, it is not yet too late, so still they have a chance to check, and change themselves, if they really wish to do so.

It is left to PBKs to either open their eyes, or just move on blindly. Because everyone is bound in Drama. Good Luck.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:A very clear point which accurately applies to PBKs, who believe ShivBaba, B Baba, Mama and others enter in Mr Veerendra Dev Dixit, or Mrs. Kamala Devi, etc.
The above Murli point applies to those who claim that Mama or Baba enters in ME, but in case of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or KDD, neither of them claims that ShivBaba or Brahma Baba or Mama enters in them. So, your allegation is completely false.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 46) An example of Baseless arguments:-
arjun wrote:The above Murli point applies to those who claim that Mama or Baba enters in ME, but in case of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit or KDD, neither of them claims that ShivBaba or Brahma Baba or Mama enters in them. So, your allegation is completely false.
First of all, it is not my direct allegation. I have written what Baba has said.

It does not make any difference whether head of the AIVV says/preaches same or its supporters believe in same. Both have almost same connotation. Moreover, when Baba says so, it applies to all those who believe ShivBaba, Mama, enter in someone, other than in whom Baba has specifically said in Murlis. [For example, baba has specifically said for just B Baba and Dadi Gulzar only as the media. So, all those who believe otherwise, to them the above Murli points applies, whether they like to accept or not.]

Moreover you have not addressed the words in the Murli point saying "those who have inverted thoughts for B baba and Mama will....". This shows your inability to explain the Murli point, but defending like to collect the milk already fallen on the floor.

But, you are free to believe in whatever you have faith. That is also accurate, as per Drama.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

These are already discussed. I am just adding to the list.

Flaw No. 47) Regarding temple of Brahma at Ajmer:-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1891&p=42154#p42154

Flaw No. 48)Total misunderstanding about concept of BRAHMA:-

PBKs say there are 4 to 5 Brahmas. But, Murli point says- Brahma is only one. Of course, others can be master Brahmas. - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2009&p=28874&hilit=doosraa#p28874

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1982&p=28432&hilit=naheen.#p28432

Flaw No. 49)Failure about the process of ADOPTION:-

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2112&p=31892#p31892

Flaw No. 50) Wrong concept of the ROSARY:-

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2103&hilit=rosary

Flaw No. 51)Raising false concept of Confluence Age L & N:-

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2180&p=41493&hilit=fourth#p41493

Flaw No. 52) Mis-interpreting the word Shiv and ShivBaba:-

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2102&p=31617&hilit=shareer#p31617
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 53) Wrong concept of SHIV and RUDR:-

PBKs believe 'Rudr' stands for human soul of Mr Dixit and Shiv stands for the EVER PURE 'Point of Light' Shiv. But, it is incorrect, as highlighted here. Post No. 101 and 107 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=140

Flaw No. 54) Failure to understand the Murli point, "I do not enter in a Virgin":-

In the Murli point, Baba had said I do not enter in a "King, Sage or Virgin". [Not just about virgin]. The Murli point is said for lowkik people who believe God should come in either great personalities like a King, or pure personalities like a Sage or Virgin.

But, PBKs take only part of the Murli point (just virgin; and do not take Sage or King). Have PBKs ever found or churned and found reason- what is wrong if God enters in a virgin? Mostly No. They just take the Murli point to point to Dadi Gulzar, to support their evidently flawed theories and misconceptions.

But, Baba has clearly explained the reasons:
1) I need an experienced Chariot, and most important is-
2) Adoption cannot take place through a Daughter.

Baba has already said- Main teachings are already over. And, through Gulzar Dadi, Baba is not going to adopt someone. After 1969, Baba has kept the Children in front and has become 'gupt' or incognito, and his 'hands' or Children are now on stage, who have to be the instruments to reveal the Incorporeal (ShivBaba) and Subtle (Brahma Baba) Fathers in 'Sakar'.

In detail, are put here- Post No. 121b - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=160

# Flaw No. 55)Mis interpretation of Shankar:-

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1995&p=50377#p50377