Recorded Murlis in Brahma Baba's voice

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Recorded Murlis in Brahma Baba's voice

Post by sita »

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Recorded Murlis in Brahma Baba's voice

Post by fluffy bunny »

Interesting ... thank you. These appear to be "the real thing", any ideas about the story behind this website?

Funny, not so long ago someone said that the tapes no longer existed.

So, are these the full, unedited Murlis that make up the 5 year Murli cycle?

Any impressions from Hindi speakers?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

That's a good effort by BK Dr.Luhar. It is for the first time that I am seeing such a large collection of original audio files in Brahma Baba's voice. It would have been better if the same was uploaded on the official website of BKWSU.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I agree.

It would be best to make a copy before he is made to take them down by the SS.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote:
It would be best to make a copy before he is made to take them down by the SS.
yes, warning received:

urgent
1 message
**** <*****@yahoo.com> Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Reply-To: ...
To: ****** <*****@yahoo.com>
Om Shanti
Please please please do no not circulating Murlis!
It only for you to read. The only reason you got it is because i know that you will respect it and
under no circumstance send to anyone else. At the same time i know that you are all ready going to
your centers as you realize the importance of atmosphere and the value of Baba`s house.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
--
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

But what is the story with these recorded Murlis?

They are not every day and so

a) are the missing dates missing, or
b) did they not have daily Murli class in those days?

Is this the complete collection as per the 5 year Murli cycle?

Thanks

I notice they also do "full" daily Murlis, here: http://bkdrluhar.com/00-htm/Daily%20Murlis.htm ... albeit it the new, improved and much shorted revised ones.

It's strange because there is a connection to Karuna Shetty and BKWSU servers so it must have some sort of official connection. ANy idea of the history behind all this?
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

One interesting thing about this is that on 17th/08/13 the Murli cassette was played at the Global Cooperation House in London. Instead of reading the paper Murli, Jayanti Kirpalani played the cassette with the voice of Brahma Baba.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Wonderful.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

1)baap khud kehte hai mai jab aata hun, kisko malum nahi padta hai;inko bhi malum nahi padta.kyun ki hai gupt.....pravesh karte hai, kab? yah bhi pata nahi padta....tithi tarik kuchh bhi nahi.aur sabhi manushy matr ki tithi tarik hoti hai. [mu.26.1.68 page1, audio me @1.30mins se suno

You can hear this point on the following link at 1:30 min. The translation goes approximately like...Father himself says, when i come no one comes to know, this one also does not come to know, because it is hidden....he enters, when? this is also not known...no date, nothing, everything else are dates of humans

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/1 ... [email protected].

2)tum kehte ho 9 varsh baad vinash hoga. (mu.24.11.67) @32mins...

You can hear this point on the following link at 32 min. The translation goes approximately like...you say destruction will be there after 9 years.

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/1 ... -11-67.mp3

3)8 varsh koi badi baat thode hi hai. sare duniya khatm ho jani hai. [mu. 13.9.68 ratri class, page no.1 and in the below audio @3 mins ]

You can hear this point on the following link at 3 min. The translation goes approximately like...8 years are hardly a big thing. the whole world is to be finished.

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/1 ... 3-9-68.mp3

4)Jo upar me baap ko Yaad karte honge vah hai Bhaktimarg hai; kyunki unhon ko occupation ka pata hee nahi hai. na unke naam, rup desh, kaal ka hee pata hai. mu.14.12.68 page1 and in the audio below @2mins....

You can hear this point on the following link at 2 min. The translation goes approximately like...those who will remember the Father up above, this in itself is Bhakti, because there is no knowledge of his occupation, nor is there knowledge of his name, form, country, time

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/1 ... -%2064.mp3

5)vikarm bante hai tabhi heart fail hote hai.(mu.10.1.64) @16mins.

You can hear this point on the following link at 16 min. The translation goes approximately like...it becomes sin, then the heart fails

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/1 ... -%2064.mp3

iska clarification--- VCD 1758 me @35mins onwards
its clarification (of the last point) is there in VCD 1758, after 35 min.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Arjun may have hinted that even sound recordings are being edited by the BKs.

Is this your opinion also?

The BKWSU has become so tricky ... decades of the "arts" of cheating, deceiving and manipulating has turned it into their nature.

One has to be like the Tax department and check every line of their accounts for trickery.
sita

Post by sita »

Arjun may have hinted that even sound recordings are being edited by the BKs.

Is this your opinion also?
It is not a matter of opinion. You can have information and evidences or suspect and assume. It is possible and it is not hard to do it, but you can assume everything for everyone. The readyness with which you accept and attribute everything of low moral to somebody, when you don't have proofs is projectiong a certain image and defaming. I am sceptical towards conspirational theroies like for eg. when you suggest that they gather to decide what to cut, what PR to have and how to lie. When we don't have actual information we have to suggest the most evident reason the closest and easiest explanation. We cannot assume evil intention, probably everything has its pragmatic and prosaic explanation, like for example they may have cut some parts (if parts are cut) where the recording is not clear.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I don't speak or read Hindi, therefore I have to accept the research of someone who does. Does it fit a pattern? Without a doubt, yes.

Is it not amazing that even in the year 2013, the BKs still pump out an entirely false history and have yet to document what actually happened?

How do you think the Murlis keep being altered? Did someone/s review them, or was it just on an ad hoc basis, e.g. someone complained, so something was removed?

With the big historical revision that happened post-1955, I think it is easy to believe there would have to have been meetings, decisions made and, as earlier and later (as Arjun pointed out), a mass purge of older material. How else would it have happened?

Jagdish Chander was then appointed to re-write the "revised official histories". He was a later comer to the religion and was not there in the beginning. The questions I have are was *he* lied to and duped by the inner circle, or did he know ... was he told what actually happened ... and then did he wilfully lie?

There are other questions of who actually remains within them who really knows?
sita

Post by sita »

Jagdish Chander was then appointed to re-write the "revised official histories". He was a later comer to the religion and was not there in the beginning. The questions I have are was *he* lied to and duped by the inner circle, or did he know ... was he told what actually happened ... and then did he wilfully lie?
What lies of Jagdish do you refer to?

In the given example of removing the name of Farrukhabad, it is possible that it is done intentionally, but it is possible they just clear the Murlis from everything concrete that will create further unncessary question to the noninformed person. If someone abroad hears about Farrukhabad, he will start thinking where is this, why is it mentioned, why do they worship the master there, what does it mean. Such questions may be seen as useless switch from the important points of remembrance. It is possible there is an attempt to simplify and clear the Murli, to make it more understandable and less scattered, so useless details are skipped.
I don't speak or read Hindi, therefore I have to accept the research of someone who does. Does it fit a pattern? Without a doubt, yes.
I don't understand what you try to say here. Why do you meantion this?
Is it not amazing that even in the year 2013, the BKs still pump out an entirely false history and have yet to document what actually happened?
Certainly it is a rhethorical question, but quite manipulative, because you imply BK "pump out" an entirely false history, nomatter if it amazes someone or not. I don't know if you are just easy with speaking or intentional, but of course you would agree that the pumped up history they pump up is not "entirely" false. Is that right? At least something they tell is true, or not? In the link with the recorded Murli classes, there are interesting classes of Dadis about the history. We have no reason to suggest they twist the reality. no one is guilty untill proved the opposite. For Dadi Manohar it is said (in Murlis or Avyakt Vanis) she narrates the true history of the Yagya. This may, of course, imply that if someone narrates true someone else must narrate false, but factological differences, lies etc. has to be spotted one by one and proved why they cannot be true. Not brushing everything at once with the broom. It can be also a matter a poinnt of view, you know how the same history may seem so different from different point of view.
How do you think the Murlis keep being altered? Did someone/s review them, or was it just on an ad hoc basis, e.g. someone complained, so something was removed?
I don't know, but it does not mean i have to accept or create speculations.
There are other questions of who actually remains within them who really knows?
Older Dadis become less, but you cannot expect some of them would know everything. Each one of them has some limited and partial but unique knowledge, he would know something no one else knows, because it is based on personal experience.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:What lies of Jagdish do you refer to?
Well, I did ask the question, "did Jagdish report the lies he was told by the Dadis faithfully, or did he make up the false version based on knowledge of the truth?" I don't know that Jagdish deliberately misinformed but I refer in general to his fake histories and biographies, which then went on to become Adi Dev and are believe by BKs worldwide today to be "the truth".

For example, they remove any reference of the partner, early schisms and splits, they falsify the first entrance and mention of Shiva in the religion and many more observations.
In the given example of removing the name of Farrukhabad, it is possible that it is done intentionally
I would agree there. The BKs have been having an "information war" against Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs since at least the 70s and 1980s worldwide.
Does it fit a pattern? Without a doubt, yes.

When someone has a habit of doing something in a specific way, it is the first place to start. If there is doubt about what happened, you look at their habitual behaviour and start developing an understanding from there.
you imply BK "pump out" an entirely false history, nomatter if it amazes someone or not.
It's a statement of fact. The BKs do pump out an entirely false history from every pore of their organization.

Deception is an art in itself. Clever deceptions often include little truths to gain individuals' trust and belief. What matters more is the overall intention.

Is it the intention of the individual to lead others to truth and facts or lead them away from it.

Regardless of your position, I think you have to admit the BKs weave and have woven a global web of deception.
I don't know, but it does not mean i have to accept or create speculations?
If you don't want to know, you don't have to ask. Some of us are interested in the details.
Older Dadis become less, but you cannot expect some of them would know everything. Each one of them has some limited and partial but unique knowledge, he would know something no one else knows, because it is based on personal experience.
Something that would interest me is to know how much was talked about and passed down. For example, many of the remaining Dadis were either young, e.g. Gulzar, or absent, Janki Kirpalani. There's a limit to how much a young person would understand of the very adult matters going on at the time. We know know, incredibly, that they were also looking up at Lekhraj Kirpalani as God himself.

It's hard to imagine how.

As they grew up, were such things talked about in the early days of Madhuban? Or did they just reinforce the new revision and cover up the past, e.g. did they not mention individuals who had left?

We know they purged the documentation and information of the old days. What else was buried?

Again, it may not interest you but it interests me and others. Of course, we know even now the full-truth has not been revealed.
sita

Post by sita »

Well, I did ask the question, "did Jagdish report the lies he was told by the Dadis faithfully, or did he make up the false version based on knowledge of the truth?" I don't know that Jagdish deliberately misinformed but I refer in general to his fake histories and biographies, which then went on to become Adi Dev and are believe by BKs worldwide today to be "the truth".

For example, they remove any reference of the partner, early schisms and splits, they falsify the first entrance and mention of Shiva in the religion and many more observations.

You can say they have removed something, if it was there. If he has sat and wrote about it and then he removed it or was asked to removed it, this is removing. Otherwise you cannot call a lie omitting a detail you find unimportant. If you don't see anything interesting or recognize it as some special role, the role of the partner can be ingnored. Other is that he simply did not have information about it to write it in his boook, because he does not have first hand experience about the partner. He would write whatever ihe is being told and if he is not told anything about it, he does not write anything, how is this of a lie.

The entrance of Shiv as put by the book Adi Dev is conroversial from a point of view of knowledge and not as factological information. The accurance with Shivham, Shivoham and the red eyesis reported by....who was it...hir niece or daughter. We have no ground to disputeit has happened the way it is reported it has happened by eye witness. What can be argiued is if this point can be presented as the time of entrance of Shiva. If it has been presented so, i would attribute this to weakness on the points of knowledge and not deliberate manipulation.

Anyway, you have just mentioned this example and omitting of the partner as example of the lies of Jagdish. A lie would be a factually wrong information. I would ask you again to provide examples of factually wrong statements in the Adi Dev book or other references from Jagdish Bhai.
It's a statement of fact. The BKs do pump out an entirely false history from every pore of their organization.
I see it is not a slip of the tongue and you stand by your statement that the "entire" history they present is a lie, so you have the hard task to siprove every statement of theirs about their history. None of the statemenst they may is supposed to be valid.
Does it fit a pattern? Without a doubt, yes.

When someone has a habit of doing something in a specific way, it is the first place to start. If there is doubt about what happened, you look at their habitual behaviour and start developing an understanding from there.
I do understand what the words mean, but not what do you try to say with them, in what relation you are saying this.
Again, it may not interest you but it interests me and others. Of course, we know even now the full-truth has not been revealed.
I don't think your interest is of pure curiosity and desire to know the truth. To me you seem just tooy eager to find the BKs wrong. But this will make you find them wrong where they are not for to serve your desire, or not recognize where they are right. I also find your statements propaganda, where you try to project certain image of BK and demand others to agree with that and go by that image. This is not forbidden to do, but can be derogatory to others if you don''t realize everyone will naturally have a unique and his own idea and opinion. There is no need that your vision and opinion prevails so that it can be substantial, it can prosper in a sea of variety.