Who is God of Gita ?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is God of Gita ?

Post by mbbhat »

The entire knowledge that BKWSU preaches has been given by ShivBaba and not any BK. So, BKWSU cannot claim copyright. Now, the Same ShivBaba is clarifying the BK Murlis and Avyakt Vanis and giving new knowledge to the PBKs. Same is the case with the pictures
The point was not about copyright here. Have you read the following properly?
Abhimanyu wrote:Well ShivBaba(Shiv through Veerendra Dev Dixit) in many Murli CDs have spoken advance Murlis without referring to the basic Murli(spoken through Dada Lekhraj). Sometimes even for full 1 hour in pure continuous flow.
Also there are many discussion CDs available where Baba has responded to every query(asked by students) directly without referring any material.
My response in this thread was- I had said in the beginning- "no real Gita (just words of Shiv)"

Now- of the following- which one do PBKs believe as true Gita and false Gita-

# those have come through DL
# the one's that have come through mouth of Dadi Gulzar
# words that have come through mouth of Mr. Dixit after reading the Murlis and Vanis,
# the one that comes from mouth of Dixit as continuous flow without referring anything
# The one that is part of Q and A with children/PBKs.

But, as regarding the copyright- as you have mentioned-

The dependency of PBKs on Murlis and pictures of BKWSU openly explains their level of teaching. Without that they have no existence. BKWSU is not at all dependent on lowkik Gita in its Godly service activities. It seems that PBKs are more dependent on BKWSU and the Murlis available there than BKs. A great point to be noted by those who claim they have real Gita.

Even today- their God of Gita gives clarification on Avyakt Murlis spoken at BKWSU, Now, do they believe it is Gita (I do not think so). Then why do they give clarification? God only knows.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Abhimanyu wrote:Well Baba has said in Murlis that I am your Father, Teacher and Sadguru.

So what is the main job of a teacher. It is to explain the prose, poetry. So the Murlis that have been spoken through Dada Lekhraj are like prose because Shiv(God) is the greatest poet and in front of small children(BKs) only poems are told and their deep meaning are clarified when children becomes big(i.e. PBKs). Now through Shankar(Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) he is playing the part of a teacher
So- do you believe role of teacher is played by both Lekhraj Kirpalani(small teacher) and Dixit (big teacher)?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ow- of the following- which one do PBKs believe as true Gita and false Gita-
True Gita is whatever has been spoken by Shiv through Shankar since 1976.
The dependency of PBKs on Murlis and pictures of BKWSU openly explains their level of teaching. Without that they have no existence. BKWSU is not at all dependent on lowkik Gita in its Godly service activities. It seems that PBKs are more dependent on BKWSU and the Murlis available there than BKs. A great point to be noted by those who claim they have real Gita.

Even today- their God of Gita gives clarification on Avyakt Murlis spoken at BKWSU, Now, do they believe it is Gita (I do not think so). Then why do they give clarification? God only knows.
Already answered several times. Please don't waste our time.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So- do you believe role of teacher is played by both Lekhraj Kirpalani and Dixit?
The role of teacher is only played through the medium of Shankar from 1976.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:True Gita is whatever has been spoken by Shiv through Shankar since 1976.
No clarity at all. Can you prove identify Shiv in Dixit? So- please use words like - "that have come through mouth of Dixit", etc.

And- Mr. Dixit could not point out great typing errors in Murlis- and the PBKs (I think including Mr. Dixit also ) following them blindly. Are they also part of true Gita?

IF DL also interferes while giving clarifications through Dixit, then can it be called as true Gita?

If you do not like to reply, or cannot reply, you may better keep quiet, is it not? Else- writing so
Please don't waste our time.
See- this is how you begin to do personal comment , but then put blame on others.
--------------
The role of teacher is only played through the medium of Shankar from 1976.
My question was to Abhimanyu soul as his reply was ambiguous. He had used the word teacher and also used the word Lekhraj Kirpalani. He had not differentiated between just speaking(narrating) and explaining/clarification with regarding the job of teacher. [In lowkik, it is teacher who reads and explains. He reads and explains then and there itself].

Good that you tried to reply.

But- you could not understand the question and- just gave the same conclusion. It is OK. Thank you for the reply.