Complaints from rmn

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
rmn

Complaints from rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti,
I request Administrators of this site,
Pl see the comments which were given by The great Sri,Arjun bahi and Sri. Roy bahi, These two brothers are very Seniors on this forum and commenting very badly on the doubts and discussions of new commers.
Respected honorable Aministrators, I am a son of sweet baba and searching for truth, I asked one simple doubt/question on the forum these two baba's sons are not answered properly ( How to remember baba- this is our main subject) Only finally Bahen sita gave a answer which seems to be OK. These two baba's sons and our brothers are telling different different methods and quoting the Murli points with date and year. These two brothers are not encouraging others to discuss the Gyan points.
This is the fact which was happened.
thank
Om Shanti
rmn
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Complaints from rmn

Post by admin »

The Path of Knowledge consists of four subjects. The importance of all four subjects are equal.

It is permissible to discuss all four subjects and generally about the history and nature of the Brahma Kumaris movement.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti,
Thank very much my dear souls'' administrators for encouraging the new comers on this site.
rmn
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:Pl see the comments which were given by The great Sri,Arjun bahi and Sri. Roy bahi, These two Brothers are very Seniors on this forum and commenting very badly on the doubts and discussions of new commers.
rmn,
Neither I nor Roy Bhai have commented badly on your comments. We have just asked you to maintain discipline and decorum on the forum, to desist from making fun of others which you have been doing right from the beginning and try to improve your language. No newcomer is prohibited from discussing topics of knowledge, but if someone tries to act smart by making fun of other members then others do have a right to make suggestions.
I asked one simple doubt/question on the forum these two Baba's sons are not answered properly ( How to remember baba- this is our main subject) Only finally Bahen sita gave a answer which seems to be OK. These two Baba's sons and our Brothers are telling different different methods and quoting the Murli points with date and year. These two Brothers are not encouraging others to discuss the Gyan points.
Please don't make false accusations. Both I and Roy Bhai have given our views about how to remember Baba. If you are not satisfied by our replies you can simply state your feeling. But please don't lie that we are not encouraging others to discuss points of knowledge. You can discuss as much as you want but without making fun of others.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti My dear respected Honorable Administrators,
Pl see the following matter on subject Corruption by Jothirlingam, My comments and fluffy bunny comments. And pl decide the behavior of fluffy bunny soul brother.

One can easily associate the behavior of upa government and BK administration. Both have an affinity to Islam. I don’t have to give a lot of examples to explain both. Both are self explained.
jyothirling

Re: corruption in BK head is like corruption in upa2(kangres
Postby shivsena » 25 Jul 2013

jyothirling wrote:
One can easily associate the behavior of upa government and BK administration. Both have an affinity to Islam. I don’t have to give a lot of examples to explain both. Both are self explained.

If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??
shivsena
ex-PBK

Postby rmn » 26 Jul 2013

My Dear Jyothirlingam soul Brother,
Pl do not comment Govt. and religions on this forum this leads problem to the web site. Pl know some common norms being a Indian people.
thank
rmn

Postby fluffy bunny » 26 Jul 2013

jyothirling,

You are free to discuss whatever aspect of the BK or PBK knowledge and how it relates to the outside world.

You can ignore most of what the rmn says.

Such discussion will cause no problem to the forum whatsoever. They are just being some kind of control freak.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Postby arjun » 26 Jul 2013

shivsena wrote:
If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??

There are souls of all the religions from Chandravanshis to Atheists among BKs and there are souls from Suryavanshis to atheists among the PBKs.
arjun
PBK

Postby shivsena » 26 Jul 2013

arjun wrote:
There are souls of all the religions from Chandravanshis to Atheists among BKs and there are souls from Suryavanshis to atheists among the PBKs.

Are you trying to say that from chandra-vanshis-BKs came the surya-vanshi-PBKs !!!!....is this not ulti-ganga !!!
shivsena
ex-PBK

rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Respected Honorable Administrators,
Thank very much for recognizing the behavior of soul brothers''s Sri. Arju and Sri fluffybunny. But I request administrators pl give a time to change themselves,because they are also our brothers and sons of shivaparamatma and putting lot of efforts on Murli points and their minds.
thank
rmn
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

My dear Respected Honorable Administrators,
Thank very much for recognizing the behavior of soul Brothers''s Sri. Arju and Sri fluffybunny. But I request administrators pl give a time to change themselves,because they are also our Brothers and sons of shivaparamatma and putting lot of efforts on Murli points and their minds.
thank
rmn
Thanks for your kind opinion and favour rmn. :D
rmn

Complaints from rmn

Post by rmn »

MY DEAR RESPECTED HONOURABLE ADMINISTRATORS,
PL READ THE FOLLOWING AND UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE MENTALITY, HOW ARROGANT, THESE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THE REALITY.

BY rmn » 01 Aug 2013
My dear soul Brother sita, Actually I got better opinion on u so far but u have melted it. Being a Indian nationality we should not compare any govt. which is ruling the India, if any of the MP sees this site and comenting on upa govt. the site bk-pbk.info will land in trouble and we could not have forum to discuss the Baba's Murli points. Pl think like Baba's children and protect this forum or site.
thank
rmn
rmn

Re: Corruption in BK head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congr
Unread postby Roy » 01 Aug 2013

rmn wrote:
My dear soul Brother sita, Actually I got better opinion on u so far but u have melted it.

You are so fickle Brother, it doesn't take much to upset you does it! We are here to discuss knowledge, not to worry about if every little thing we say is being monitored by big Brother... We should enjoy our freedom of speech while it lasts, because there is no guarantee it will in this world.

Roy

Re: Corruption in BK head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congr
Unread postby fluffy bunny » 01 Aug 2013

rmn wrote:
... we should not compare any govt. which is ruling the India, if any of the MP sees this site and comenting on upa govt. the site bk-pbk.info will land in trouble ...

According to a recent CSDS poll, two out of three Indians feel that the UPA-2 is corrupt and that corruption has increased over the last four years.

The 2G Spectrum Telecom scam (Time magazine listed it as only the second biggest corruption scandal In the world after Watergate), the Adarsh Housing Society Scam, the corrupt Defence deals, the coal scam which is just surfacing, the ISRO S-band deal and the Commonwealth Games scam ...

May I recommend the wonderful I Paid A Bribe website?

Relax rmn, no one cares about obscure metaphysical chit-chat. Relax and enjoy yourself. What other people think and do is their own responsibility.

Are you sure it is not the BK elite you are worried about? Have you have bad experience with them ... or are you a BK yourself?
rmn

Post by rmn »

NO BODY UNDERSTANDING THE REALITY. OK I AM LEAVING THIS MATTER TO THE HONORABLE ADMINISTRATORS TO LOOK INTO THIS SUBJECT. tHE GREAT MR. ROY SAYS THAT ,....May I recommend the wonderful I paid A bribe website? What he wants to tell it is not clear and clarity. How many understood this English pl let me know u r understanding on this sentences. Why mr Roy eating the brains of others. Baba''s knowledge is very very simple these all people are making it compications. I do not know how had put the subject//// Complaints from rmn ////// it has come on to my name.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Maybe rmn likes to say that to discuss the government is a waste of time.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote: tHE GREAT MR. ROY SAYS THAT ,....May I recommend the wonderful I paid A bribe website?
No, I did.

I was making the point that there are far more obvious sources of governmental criticism.

Stop complaining about others conduct. You are wasting your time and ours.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti,
IT APPEARS THAT WHEN ASKED SOME THING FROM ROY, FLUFFY BUNNY IS ANSWERING. AND MAJORITY TIMES FLUFFY AND ROY BEHAVIOR ON WRITEUP MATCHES AS SUCH ONLY ONE PERSON PLAYING TWO ROLES. FLUFFY BUNNY AND ROY ARE ONE ONLY. THIS PERSON IS CONFUSING ALL ON BABA's Gyan.
THANK
RMN
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:IT APPEARS THAT WHEN ASKED SOME THING FROM ROY, FLUFFY BUNNY IS ANSWERING. AND MAJORITY TIMES FLUFFY AND ROY BEHAVIOR ON WRITEUP MATCHES AS SUCH ONLY ONE PERSON PLAYING TWO ROLES. FLUFFY BUNNY AND ROY ARE ONE ONLY. THIS PERSON IS CONFUSING ALL ON BABA's Gyan.
This is classic... you have excelled yourself this time rmn Bhai. I am not sure fluffy will be to pleased to be called a student of the AIVV. Never become a private detective will you Bhai, because you stink at it! :D
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:FLUFFY BUNNY AND ROY ARE ONE ONLY. THIS PERSON IS CONFUSING ALL ON BABA's Gyan.
Who is the Chariot? Fluffy or Roy ... or perhaps we have merged as Fluffroy?

Trust me rmn, there is no chance of Roy entering me to speak, or to do anything else.

Look, please, move on and join the conversation instead of trying to criticise and control, and run to the admin in charge every time some happens.

What have you actually contributed so far?

If you want to speak to one person alone, use the personal messaging system or say, "this is a questions for ...". Otherwise, it's an open discussion anyone can answer.
rmn

Post by rmn »

ONLY Ravan CAN SAY ANYTHING AND CAN DISCUSS ON ANY THING. WHO EVER FOLLOWING SRIMAT THEY cannot USE SUCH TYPE OF WORDS ON THIS FORUM. PL DO NOT FOLLOW MANMAT OR PARMAT, PL FOLLOW Shrimat.
THANKS, MY DEAR ROY CUM FB.