Who is Sevakram or Piu?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

Re: Who is Sevakram or Piu?

Post by rmn »

FLUFFY BUNNY-NIK NAMED JOKER.
OHM SHANTI, U R EXPECTIONS ARE WRONG/U R IMAGINATIONS ARE WRONG I AM NOT A Dadi JANKI CULT OR
ETC., U CANNOT COMMENT OTHERS AS CULT. PL FOLLOW BABA'S SRIMAT BEFORE COMMENTING OTHERS OTHER WISE LOT OF SIN WILL COME ON U R SOUL. I GAVE MY EMAIL ALSO IF U DARE ENOUGH TO DISCUSS ON VIDEO CHAT PL COME TO DISCUSS BABA'S Gyan.
I WILL NOT ANSWER THIS IS MY FINAL. PL NOTE.
PL FOLLOW SITA SISTER WORDS. SITA IS MORE MATURED THAN U PEOPLE.
THANK
RMN
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:I WILL NOT ANSWER THIS IS MY FINAL.
Thank God for that ... you've spoilt enough discussions and wasted enough time.

Please try and find a tutor to teach you how to use internet forums.

Regarding Sevakram or Piu, see answer, here.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:FLUFFY BUNNY-NIK NAMED JOKER.
rmn, please stop making such comments. You ask others to follow Shrimat, but don't have the minimum etiquettes of how to address others. You have yourself used a nickname for yourself (rmn) and make fun of everyone else for using nick names. You are not just spoiling your own name but the name of your family, BKWSU and India (to which you perhaps belong).
I WILL NOT ANSWER THIS IS MY FINAL. PL NOTE.
It would be better if you remain silent instead of making fun of others and making irrelevant comments all over the forum.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:It would be better if you remain silent instead of making fun of others and making irrelevant comments all over the forum.
Well said Arjun Bhai!
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Roy/Bengali and Arjun/--------. U both are doing high level services on this forum by confusing the people.U both should learn spiritual knowledge and moral charters from Sita.
I do not know how u r became the students of spiritual universities.
thank
rmn
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Hope they reform now.

How they confuse people?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Can you please stop insulting people, rmn?

If you cannot contribute intelligently, it is better not to contribute at all.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:My dear Roy/Bengali and Arjun/--------. U both are doing high level services on this forum by confusing the people.U both should learn spiritual knowledge and moral charters from Sita.
I do not know how u r became the students of spiritual universities.
And I doubt how you continue to be member of this forum with the blessings of the Admins. You talk of spiritual knowledge but start your every post by making fun of the member whom you address. I think this has hardly happened on this forum in the past. You seem to be remorseless for all your actions. So, I leave it to the Admins to take action, if any, if he deems fit. Otherwise you can continue with your inappropriate behaviour.

It is surprising that the Admins refuses to add new members to the forum (many of whom may be wise and serious about discussions) but continues to harbour members like rmn who have no sense of discipline or decency.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:U both are doing high level services on this forum by confusing the people
Perhaps you are confused, but the problem may simply be your lack of understanding.
arjun wrote:It is surprising that the Admins refuses to add new members to the forum (many of whom may be wise and serious about discussions) but continues to harbour members like rmn who have no sense of discipline or decency.
I wasn't aware of this policy not to add new members... Will admin please explain as to why this is the case?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I wasn't aware of this policy not to add new members... Will admin please explain as to why this is the case?
I had stopped new registration as the forum was flooded with spam...i have re-activated it...you can try to register yourself with a new name and see if it works.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I had stopped new registration as the forum was flooded with spam...i have re-activated it...you can try to register yourself with a new name and see if it works.
Yes, i remember now thank you! I have opened a second account to check if the system is working okay.
testaccount

Post by testaccount »

Hi it's moi... i think we are up and running! :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote: had stopped new registration as the forum was flooded with spam...i have re-activated it...you can try to register yourself with a new name and see if it works.
Thanks. It will help people genuinely interested in discussions.