The BKWSU latest historical revision of the Yagya's History

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: The BKWSU latest historical revision of the Yagya's Hist

Post by warrior »

Hi Roy,
Its a good class regarding the Institution, if time permits I will translate the video but not sure when. Bk Asha highlighted the name of the Institution as Prajapita Brahma Kumaris and also given information on the stage of mind of DL and background of Om Mandli, beggary part, etc. There was some kind of a 'plot' in India from Indians that migrated from Sindh (coz to the Partition) to destroy the Om Mandli from its roots. And this very 'plot' was the main cause of beggary part. Those Sindis invited the OM to come over to India but than they disappeared. The host vanished.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: The BKWSU latest historical revision of the Yagya's Hist

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:Its a good class regarding the Institution, if time permits I will translate the video but not sure when. Bk Asha highlighted the name of the Institution as Prajapita Brahma Kumaris and also given information on the stage of mind of DL and background of Om Mandli, beggary part, etc. There was some kind of a 'plot' in India from Indians that migrated from Sindh (coz to the Partition) to destroy the Om Mandli from its roots. And this very 'plot' was the main cause of beggary part. Those Sindis invited the OM to come over to India but than they disappeared. The host vanished.
Thanks for this brother. If and when you do manage to do a translation, i will enjoy reading it.
John2
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Further understanding of Gyan

Re: The BKWSU latest historical revision of the Yagya's History

Post by John2 »

https://youtu.be/FWTaDB0i5Aw

Some pictures of pushpa plus brahma baba speaking....does anyone know what he's saying?
Zero Zero
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To promote spiritual service

Re: The BKWSU latest historical revision of the Yagya's History

Post by Zero Zero »

John2 wrote: 15 Jan 2023 https://youtu.be/FWTaDB0i5Aw

Some pictures of pushpa plus brahma baba speaking....does anyone know what he's saying?

This is a very old Version spoken through Brahma Baba, but the audio is not very clear to be able to easily comprehend exactly what is being said. There could be two reasons for this.
1. ShivBaba may still not have toned (tuned) the voice of Brahma Baba to the desired level to make the Version easily comprehensible.
2. The audio recording systems of that period were still relatively of poorer quality.