HOW TO REMEMBER SWEET BABA/SHIV/NIRAKAR

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
rmn

HOW TO REMEMBER SWEET BABA/SHIV/NIRAKAR

Post by rmn »

Ohm shanti,
My dear brother and sister souls.( Masters on this forum).
Can u please tell me how to remember sweet baba/Shiva/nirakar. This is our main agenda/purushartam to wipe off the sins from souls. U all are big masters is gayan but can u tell me how to remember our Father.
Earlier when i asked this every body is telling some thing and quoting some Murli point with date and year. All are different with other but they are giving Murli points with date and year.
I request and pray, u all baba is one Murli is one yad b osko karna hai and we all are childrens of baba.Pl think more and more and come on one method/ system to yad baba. Different different methods will spoil us and making mis understanding between each other, Pl come on one path and one society to go to satyaug.
If any soul dare enough to tell please come on video chat on my email [email protected] to discuss how to remember baba.
thank
\rmn
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: HOW TO REMEMBER SWEET Baba/Shiv/NIRAKAR

Post by sita »

Dear rmn,

Why do you adress others as masters? Have they said something like this so that you can draw such conclusion that they think about themselves that they are masters of Gyan. You asked about how to do Yaad and everyone replied promptly. They have quoted Murli points because it should not be some manmat, it has to have support in the Murli. You also quote from the Murli....apan ko atma samjho aur mujh bap ko Yaad karo. (consider yourself to be a soul and remember me the Father). Why do you have something against quoting Murlis?

It makes sense what you say that if our Father is one, if Murli is one we should have one and the same Yaad, but why is this not happening? Yaad is also called as love or attachment and throughout the day our intellect goes to many places, because our love and attachment is connected to many directions. Our Yaad is not one, because we all remember many different human beings and even objects throughout the day.

In the Murli it is said that Yaad is like the mother remembering her child. Does the mother ask how to remember her child? I don't even think it is right to ask how to do Yaad. Yaad is based on knowledge. If one knows the intrduction of the Father - his name, form. time, place, acts he can remember, if he has experiences he can remember, we remember whatevere we have experienced through the body in practical in an easy and natural way.

It is as if you consider us all as having some wrong Yaad, or maybe the fact we do different Yaad proves it is not right. But I am not sure we do different Yaad. It is something internal. How can you say how much and in what way everyone does Yaad and of whom. I even suppose the Yaad we do is pretty much one and the same.

You may find people asking about your position, because they are not able to understand your point and the message you like to convey. no one will be able to understand these as long as you don't articulate them. Otherwise it indeed seems you just like to make fool of people. Even if what we do is wrong and what you have to say is valuable informatin if you don't use the respectful way, we will not feel that you desire our benefit and will not like to listen.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear brother soul sita,
U have written the following:

"In the Murli it is said that Yaad is like the mother remembering her child. Does the mother ask how to remember her child? I don't even think it is right to ask how to do Yaad. Yaad is based on knowledge. If one knows the intrduction of the Father - his name, form. time, place, acts he can remember, if he has experiences he can remember, we remember what evere we have experienced through the body in practical in an easy and natural way."

OK here pl let me know clearly that who is mother and who is child. If we are mothers we should yadd Shiva as our children. But mother means it applicable only for the females, then how males will know the experiences in remembering childrens like mothers.

And why i quoted masters means only some souls are very roud and rough on the new commers, it is like teasing new students by old senior students.

OK any how u a given some idea on yad by the way of mothers.
thank very much.
rmn
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Mother and child is used as example. Another example used is lover and beloved. We will have some experience in something or other so that to understand what is meant. It is also said that you don't forget your physical Father, how it is that you forget your spiritual Father. Some answer may be that whilst we don't have doubt that our phisical Father is our Father, but towards our spiritual Father our faith is instable.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear soul brother sita, Now it is clear that how to yad with baba. U r very very gayani to atma in the spiritual knowledge.

All other soul brothers are confusing a lot by quotating different and different Murli points with date and years. Where as U are very simple way cleared the yad. Mother will remember her child whether he is infront of her or not and lover will remember her/his beloved whether he/she infront or at distant. The same thing majority times baba also tells in muralis.
Any how thank very much. Other soul brothers also should understand without ego and we all should follow one singel/one method/system for remembering baba to come in satyag, where only single math and single darm will be there. Thank very much.
rmn
sita

Post by sita »

I would like to invite here rmn to share his\her view regarding the point “Consider yourself a soul and remember the Father”. What does it mean?

Why do we have to remember ourselves as souls? Would it not be enough to just remember the Father, for to become like what we remember. Would it not be enough that we remember just ourselves as souls to attain a soul stage?

In the Murli it is said that in the mind first it comes the body and then the soul inside. If we remember some soul in some body how does this help our stage? I think it means we have to remember the Father because we have to keep in our mind the aim of what we have to become, of equal stage, but first it comes the effort we have to make – to remember ourselves as souls.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Our Father is Supreme Soul, hence to remember Supreme Soul, we should practice the soul consciousness stage ( this stage will come through listening muralis regularly) then it is easy to remember our Father Supreme Soul. It not easy to attain soul conscious stage because since 63 births we are in body conscious stage.
os