Shewakram and BKWSU history

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
dyavu
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Research purpose.

Shewakram and BKWSU history

Post by dyavu »

There were two Sevak Ram's in the beginning ... one is secretary of anti Om Mandali and another is partner of Dada Lekhraj.

DL's partner name was Shewakram K.D. ...

& Secretary of Anti Om Mandali was Shewakram Mirchandini..

=================================================================================

P. 125 of Is This Justice? has a letter signed by Narain Shewakram, Secretary Om Mandli Bhaibund Committee.

His full name was Naraindas.Bhagawandas.Mirchandini (his grandfather's name was Shewakram therefore in short they written as Narain Shewakram.) ... he was young at that time when he was part of anti-Om Mandali. He was BA graduate ... soon I will produce his photo in the forum.
P. 33 "The first man selected for this purpose at first was Bhai Shewkram a sleeping partner of Dada Lekhraj ... but this Bhai Shewakram still owes a substantial amount to Dada Lekhraj as per release deed"

Bhai Shewakram was partner of DL and he was not so rich ...
Now I cant reveal his full name when times comes will produce full name and photo of Shewakram ... I can say his Father name starts with "K" and his surname starts with "D" ... Shewakram K.D.....
dyavu
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Research purpose.

Re: Shewakram and BKWSU history

Post by dyavu »

I will start writing updates whenever I get time....this is the beginning....
sreevani
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested to get information,truth and good knowledge from forum

Post by sreevani »

Om Shanti!

Waiting 4 sevakram photo....
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

dyavu wrote:I will start writing updates whenever I get time....this is the beginning....
Thank you dyavu Bhai; this information is obviously very important to all concerned.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Members might like to watch the film' The Avinashi Social Club' at vimeo.com/26821419, for some enlightenment about the Karachi days..Made by respected old BK's.
Also see the recent Om Mandli half hour documentary at vimeo.com/62046510.. password is kumarka22