Biography of Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Biography of Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.

Post by john »

Sakar Murli 2008/12/11 Revised
You know the biography of the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, and of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.
Where is the Biography of Vishnu and Shankar explained?
Baba is saying it is known to the BKs at the time (pre 1969).
andrey
PBK

Re: Biography of Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.

Post by andrey »

We believe Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are there since the beginning of the Yagya. In the Murli it is said that " When i come i don't come alone, i come with the Trimurti"
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

andrey wrote:We believe Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are there since the beginning of the Yagya. In the Murli it is said that " When i come i don't come alone, i come with the Trimurti"
OK, but where is this knowledge within the BKSWU circles?
I know advance knowledge of PBKs explains, but this Murli point makes it sound like the biographies were known at the time, yet I haven't read anything in Murlis as of yet, maybe it is in the old Murlis, that are unavailable?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Yes, there are very little hints about them in the Murli...there used to be such children who used to teach Mama-baba etc., Those who had been there since the beginning of the Yagya could know. It is also said there are also their photos.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Baba is saying it is known to the BKs at the time (pre 1969).

it sound like the biographies were known at the time, yet I haven't read anything in Murlis as of yet, maybe it is in the old Murlis, that are unavailable?
Maybe because we know about Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar through ShivBaba, so if we know ShivBaba we know the Trimurti.