Brahma rocks the most in the ocean of poison

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Brahma rocks the most in the ocean of poison

Post by john »

This was taken from the Honeymoon Period thread in the BK forum;
He is in such a boat of an intellect that' rocks the most in the Ocean of Poison, because Brahma the mother Jagadamba is responsible for the world of sorrow
Could you please expand on this and explain how Brahma rocks the most in the Ocean of Poison? When you say Brahma the mother Jagadamba do you mean Dada Lekhraj?

Also why is Jagadamba responsible for the World of Sorrow?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

John wrote:Could you please expand on this and explain how Brahma rocks the most in the Ocean of Poison? When you say Brahma the mother Jagadamba do you mean Dada Lekhraj? Also why is Jagadamba responsible for the World of Sorrow?
Yes, I am now sure there are four pillars of faith. In Father, self, familly drama. And if even one is missing it shakes. There has been a stress on the familly, that there is help in this (have read an Avyakt Vani).
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

The Chariot of Krishna is sometimes prajapita, sometimes Mummy, who was the first surrendered PBK sister. When he is in Prajapita (Shankar), he also come in Dadi Gulzar, out of attachment for his children. When he is in Mummy as Jagadamba, he plays another role. I think that she has been influenced by Krishna soul in her, and by some brothers in PBK, she lost faith in ShivBaba (not Shiv), and left the company of the Chariot. When she realises who ShivBaba is, then it is Brahma (Great Mother) so Vishnu in one second. Then Krishna/Mummy/Jagadamba will open the gates of heaven.

Now Brahma fluctuates, between faith and loss of faith. she has to cope with difficult souls in the PBK, who extract (interpret) stones/mud/poison out of Gyan, and not pearls. we all have all possible knowledge, but we need to churn with reason and care and good will to extract the pearls that will help us to purify ourselves from all our negative sanskars. Otherwise we can extract poison and use it for our own means.
Is that correct (questions to all PBK)?
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Yes, these are very interesting points you have mentioned Bhai.

Even amongst the pbk's there will be those with there own roles to play such as those who are feeding Mama many in accurate information. These pbk's have there own hidden agenda but in time Mama will have the power to remove herself form Ravan's jail. When that time comes the world will come to know such a power that they will be in awe. You mentioned now Brahma fluctuates, between faith and loss of faith. she has to cope with difficult souls in the PBK.

Did you mean to say Mummy and not Brahma?

atma
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

When Krishna soul fluctuates, if he is using Mummy's Chariot at that time, then she is influenced and must be fluctuating, anyway this is the way I see it. So Brahma meaning Bari Ma, big/great mother, both are playing this role. She is influenced by Krishna, and also by those souls you mention. So when Baba speaks about the boat shaking, is it Mummy or Krishna? That, I cannot say surely, it is up to each one to decide and churn about ...
Aimée
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai,

Can you elaborate more on the boat shaking? and what you mean by this comment?

atma
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

I am not sure how to expand on this subject brother. The best would be to find the Murli extracts that refer to it.

I took the expression mentioned in the recent discussion on this matter. I find it delicate to speak about what I am not sure about and would welcome any comment on it. The boat during this dicussion seems to have been refering to the metaphor of the soul fluctuating between faith and loss of faith. in the original picture of the tree, there is Krishna represented on a pipal leaf. If I can recollect what I was told, Krishna is an very instable place, but even if the leaf/shakes, it will never drown, because maybe of the purity of Mummy who is pure even surrounded by difficult and strong souls (euphemism...), or else she will not drown because she is protected by ShivBaba himself and her faith in Shiv. It is what I can say about it.

The boat normally refers to the body which is able to go through the ocean of poison and transform itself after or during the destruction, to allow the new gathering of Golden Age to take place, those transformed embodied sould would become the parents of Radhe, Krishna, and their generation. the boatman is ShivBaba the guide, the ocean of poison is the huge amount of vices that poison the element themselves and the vibration and don't allow transformation of matter. But that is another subject and might not refer to your question. In fact I am not sure if your question was answered, is it what you asked?

Aimée