What is Ego of Knowledge?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: What is Ego of Knowledge?

Post by mbbhat »

Just sharing an important point:-

When we have ego of knowledge, we would be like still water. A water which is still is likely to become impure and will not be useful. A flowing water would be pure and can be used..

So- more importance should be given to the flow/quality and not to the amount(quantity) of water.

So- when we have ego, value of our resources are not going to be reduced and even their use.
-----
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:But, if you see PBK literature, they are like provoking the other to react. And, you only have said- AIVV have sent registered posts to BKWSU repeatedly or many times since 1969. And, i have seen AIVV students have put posters in public transports calling the other person to reply or debate for its queries. Is it a royality or the way of approach?

Hence I think, the seed for detailed analysis is put by AIVV and its wrong interpretations of Murli points and if we listen to VD's clarifications and clarifications, I think it is a detailed analysis- Here also some member has said- VD would be ready to discuss even if the children (PBKs) get tired.
PBK literature is revealing the truth. Why do you get provoked?
As regards sending advance knowledge by registered post, I just said that in the initial years of the establishment of AIVV many letters were sent to BKWSU by regd. post. That was only to give them introduction about the advance knowledge and not to argue. When BKWSU did not reply then PBKs stopped sending letters a couple of decades ago. But here, despite being given answers several times (despite our physical pain) you deliberately argue on the same points again and again and then remorselessly defend your acts.

And if we are analysing the Murlis in AIVV that is our private affair and not with the BKs. But here you are deliberately arguing in public. So, please don't interfere in others' affairs.
Really? Then, it give some credit to me for satisfying those who claim there should be discussions. Thank you.

OK, then you may have same experience once again, so that you will be free from discussions and will get time to enjoy well with ShivBaba. Because ShivBaba is the greatest, most needed. So, better spend time in his remembrance, is it not?

All the best and salutes for the gyaani tu atmas who are free from ego.
You can never do that because you cannot live without defaming us. Even if you don't write physically on this forum your mind will be busy defaming us. So, instead of keeping the garbage in your mind, better pour it out on the forum. But please ensure that you don't discuss the same topic again and again.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

PBK literature is revealing the truth
This is just statement or claims of PBKs. Still yet to be proved, is it not?

See- when you speak, speak practically, is it not? and, that too- in this topic, such statements will have even lesser value.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Real Truth is not to find truth or speak truth in literal figures and facts. It is to transform lie(negative, hell to truth (positive, heaven), or it is purify one or increase one's self esteem, or make him more independent from matter and human beings.

Hence it is said- God is truth.

But, those who are caught in such figures and facts, may produce a lot of literature and quote Murlis points and points, but cannot transform one to better.
-----------
For example, there is a patient say. Many people can say (find truth) that this person has such and such problem, weakness, etc. but, only a doctor can treat him properly and remove his illness. So- many can speak and prove such literal facts or disprove. But, only a few can transform.

So- even if PBKs find mistakes in BKWSU and say- BKWSU have done Murli cuttings, or if mbbhat succeeded in pointing similar mistakes in AIVV, both have almost zero value.

The point lies - who brings benefit to the self and the other, that alone is real act of truth.

So- truth means to progress and not just to find or search or prove.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Just before leaving the forum:-

You all had been right in your own perspective to a great extent. You said/wrote what you believe, you did what you believe.

But, mbbhat did not do so. I was writing in duality. One which is actually as per my perspective, another one is due to ego.

Even though mbbhat believes that members here have ego, mbbhat also believes that it is more in the form of ignorance, than ego, hence its effect would be lesser.

But, mbbhat had ego in practical. Hence he had already felt that he was doing waste, wrong and violating srimath.

So- I think mbbhat had accumulated more karmic account and had done highest mistake here. The only excuse he has could be just that he had admitted it. But what he had done, he has to eat.

A Murli point: (not in exact words and translation)- Jsiko pataa naheen hai, un par dosh naheen lagtaa, jinhen pataa hai un par jyaadaa dosh hai = those who mistakes (without knowing), will be considered lesser, but those who do knowingly, they will accumulate more.

So- Real Good Bye for at least next six months.

Salutes, Regards and Love to all as per drama.
------
But, I may visit the forum, because I have interest to copy from the topic below

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1975&start=750

and paste in some other forums or places.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Take care mbbhat Bhai... i hope when you return in 6 months time, you come in a much simpler straightforward guise... and thus make the attitude free, fruitful contributions that you are potentially capable of; that would actually enrich this forum, rather than make it a place of ill feeling that you always seem to manage to create, with your attitude of one-upmanship and point scoring.

All the best... Om Shanti.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So- Real Good Bye for at least next six months.
I wish you all the best, too. But you are welcome to join us any time before the expiry of six months period.