False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:But what are you doing now? You are uploading all kinds of Bhakti pictures and Bhakti songs in praise of Mama. Is this not Bhakti? And that too Bhakti in a gross form not just subtle? Then are you not spreading ignorance by practicing and preaching such gross Bhakti?
You have completely expressed my thoughts here Arjun Bhai... i was only thinking about this just a while ago.

Roy
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

I am very much appreciating Rudra Bhai's input into the forum; and thank you for the English translations Bhai; they are making your posts, so much more powerful for me.

Roy
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

arjun wrote: But what are you doing now? You are uploading all kinds of Bhakti pictures and Bhakti songs in praise of Mama. Is this not Bhakti? And that too Bhakti in a gross form not just subtle? Then are you not spreading ignorance by practicing and preaching such gross Bhakti?
ha ha ha....this...is really ironically surprising...
CERTAIN Murli POINTS(which might clear shiv sena Bhai's act)

"Devi ke pujari Ravan SAMPRADAY"
"Family of Ravan worships Goddess(female deity)"

"Baap se aata hai gyaan,Bhakti aati hai Ravan se."
"Knowledge comes from Father,Bhakti(worship) comes from Ravan"

......well,i don't want to hurt your sentiments SHIVSENA Bhai,coz BABA had said in Murli that we should never force someone to stop doing Bhakti....but since i regard you as brave enough to face the truth,i quoted this point....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:But what are you doing now? You are uploading all kinds of Bhakti pictures and Bhakti songs in praise of Mama. Is this not Bhakti? And that too Bhakti in a gross form not just subtle? Then are you not spreading ignorance by practicing and preaching such gross Bhakti?
Murli says that Bap(combined mat-pita) mein Bhakti-Gyan aur vairagya teeno samaya hua hai.