"Om Mandli", a true and authenticated story 1940

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: "Om Mandli", a true and authenticated story 1940

Post by arjun »

larena wrote:He defenetely mentions the name Sevakram. Many times in Murlis and discussions which I listened to.
He generally doesn't use the name Sevakram. But sometimes he must have inadvertently used this name after the PBKs have repeatedly raised this name in the discussions. I don't think any of the official literature contains this name.
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

arjun wrote:I don't think any of the official literature contains this name.
Yes, both the ofiicial literature and official Murlis (not only discussions) contains the name Sevakram.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Can you name any of the official literature where the word Sevakram was used so that I could check up?
Larena
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

arjun wrote:Can you name any of the official literature where the word Sevakram was used so that I could check up?
At present time I live in a new place. I left all literature in my previous place. Maybe I will have access to it in few months. Roughly: few Murli texts (original and translations) - I don't remember numbers, I had them written down; copy of the comic book for children published in the book of Sakar Murlis and one book about the Trimurti (an old edition which was later revised and changed).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Do inform after you get back to your place. Until then AIVV should have the benefit of doubt as I have not seen the use of word Sevakram in any of the official literature published by it.
Larena

Post by Larena »

arjun wrote:Do inform after you get back to your place. Until then AIVV should have the benefit of doubt as I have not seen the use of word Sevakram in any of the official literature published by it.
It will take some time. I moved from the place I lived before.

I am surprised that you have not seen the use of word Sevakram in any of the official literature published by it. The two volume Sakar Murli edition contains comic books for children published by BKs and used as a piece of evidence for existence of Sevakram. This comic book contains the name Sevakram and is used widely as a proof. Sakar Murli in two volumes is the official literature of AIVV and contains the name Sevakram.

Numerous Murlis clarifications on the PBK website - recorded and written versions - contain the name Sevakram. This is also an the official literature of AIVV.

What do you want to prove? I don't understand you clearly.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Just pointing to the topic where this issue is discussed.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=38&t ... 529#p44529