New Age: Who will marry whom?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Very well argued.
It is sad to note that while you banned andrey from this forum for his childish behaviour, but you never even warned mbbhat for his inappropriate behaviour on this forum despite some members calling for action against mbbhat. This proves that you are biased and like to enjoy the PBK bashing and defamation being done by mbbhat using inappropriate methods. Instead of trying to reform/correct him you are encouraging him. But what can we do? We can only watch helplessly this forum being misused by members like mbbhat for their selfish motives. But since we are not cowards we will continue to face the defamation courageously.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:What service did Kamla devi do while she stayed in Aivv ??...most Sisters who surrendered because of her are now cursing her and asking her why she left...i have personally talked to many Sisters who surrendered because of kamla devi and they are now repenting because they cannot leave and get married like her....has kamla devi done a great service by leaving the Aivv and keeping the Sisters guessing about her coming back.....i have personally talked to her recently and she says that she has no plans of coming back to Aivv....she says that her lokik family is her first responsibility.
When Kamala Deviji was in AIVV, the number of surrendered sisters was very small and among them those who left the Yagya after her departure was much lesser (may be a handful), but there has been a huge influx of surrendered sisters after Kamala Devi's departure. And all of them owe their existence to her, they get inspiration from her. You might have never interacted with the hundreds of surrendered sisters living in AIVV, but you want to defame AIVV based on the statements of a few PBK sisters who might have left AIVV. Like mbbhat you like to ignore the huge positive aspect and focus only on the minor negative aspect just to score points over the PBKs.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:What service did Kamla devi do while she stayed in Aivv ??...most Sisters who surrendered because of her are now cursing her and asking her why she left...i have personally talked to many Sisters who surrendered because of kamla devi and they are now repenting because they cannot leave and get married like her....has kamla devi done a great service by leaving the Aivv and keeping the Sisters guessing about her coming back.....i have personally talked to her recently and she says that she has no plans of coming back to Aivv....she says that her lokik family is her first responsibility.
When Kamala Deviji was in AIVV, the number of surrendered sisters was very small and among them those who left the Yagya after her departure was much lesser (may be a handful), but there has been a huge influx of surrendered sisters after Kamala Devi's departure. And all of them owe their existence to her, they get inspiration from her. You might have never interacted with the hundreds of surrendered sisters living in AIVV, but you want to defame AIVV based on the statements of a few PBK sisters who might have left AIVV. Like mbbhat you like to ignore the huge positive aspect and focus only on the minor negative aspect just to score points over the PBKs.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:ShivBaba has used many harsh words for many people of Bhaktimarg ....
Yes, of course, it is to have detachment from others and come out from the influence of them. There is no intention to defame them. ShivBaba never depends on them to give his knowledge or sustenance. they have defamed ShivBaba by saying - I am shiv, God is omnipresent, he is there in every molecules, in dog, in cat, in stones, etc, etc.

Baba says- by studying those scriptures you have degraded.

But, here (in AIVV), what is the purpose? When PBKs themselves depend on Avyakt Murlis spoken at BKWSU and Sakar Murlis from BKWSU, which includes presence of BBaba, how can they relate the same here?

And- then how can PBKs then say- even without studying Advanced Knowledge of AIVV Dadi Prakashmani will become second Narayan in Golden Age and she will get 15.75 degrees? [ShivBaba in BKWSU did not say that by studying lowkik scriptures one will become (15.75/16) percent of BK. ]

PBKs catch/take only half.
A big lie.
OK, let us agree. But, first of all, why the so called PBKs who say- god , ocean of love is with them in practical , beg for love and respect from others?
Look mbbhat Bhai, nobody is forcing you to accept Kamala Deviji as your mother or as Jagdamba.
Waste sentence. ( when you defame all Dadis, and all BKs ) why do you take personally. Even BKs never force any pbk to accept DL as Prajapita.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Just an information:- A correction in the following -

in Sakar Murlis, it is very clearly said- I am bodyless, Shiv in this body Prajapita, I have kept name of this as Prajapita. It has never said- one who is truly God should not say - I am not god, it has never said- One who is not truly Prajapita should not say that I am Prajapita. Of course, if one is not truly God, and if he says- I am god, such people are hiranyakashyap.
in the above, the word " not " written at two places should be omitted. I had edited/corrected there itself.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

And- then how can PBKs then say- even without studying Advanced Knowledge of AIVV Dadi Prakashmani will become second Narayan in Golden Age and she will get 15.75 degrees? [ShivBaba in BKWSU did not say that by studying lowkik scriptures one will become (15.75/16) percent of BK. ]
Narayans of Golden Age don't hold much value. They are not worshipped.
why the so called PBKs who say- god , ocean of love is with them in practical , beg for love and respect from others?
We never begged for love and respect.
why do you take personally.
I haven't.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

why the so called PBKs who say- god , ocean of love is with them in practical , beg for love and respect from others?
We never begged for love and respect.
why do you take personally.
I haven't.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

BKs believe that those who do not take knowledge from BKWSU , do not come to heaven at all. they are going to lose the whole of the 21 births property.

But, PBKs believe that- those who do not take knowledge from even AIVV can come to heaven from the very beginning itself (may lose just a few decades of years, that is all.

Is the worshipping aspect so important? Because worshiping does not give us any property, right? It is how much happiness we get, and how much least punishment we take- these are the only things that matter.

Now- How many of those 2.25 lakh pbk souls are worshipped? And, do these 2.25 lakh pbk souls enjoy more than BK souls in heaven?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, you can believe whatever you want. I am sorry I don't have time for arguements.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:Is the worshipping aspect so important? Because worshiping does not give us any property, right? It is how much happiness we get, and how much least punishment we take- these are the only things that matter.
Being worshipped in itself is not a goal... but those souls who are worshipped in Bhakti marg, have key roles in the Confluence Age drama. Part of our efforts is to know who these actors are and understand their roles.

"Despite being actors of the drama... if he doesn't know the main actors, director, creator and the beginning, middle, and end of the (Confluence Age) drama... then he is senseless." [Mu.14.08.76]
mbbhat wrote:Now- How many of those 2.25 lakh pbk souls are worshipped? And, do these 2.25 lakh pbk souls enjoy more than BK souls in heaven?
Not many, the 108 is the main thing is not. It's not about being worshipped though, it's about playing your part. Not everyone can be 108, and not everyone can be one of 450, 000... but the 450,000 will have longer and happier parts overall. But we can only play our own role whatever that is. We each study and understand to the best of our ability.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Roy wrote:Not many, the 108 is the main thing is not. It's not about being worshipped though, it's about playing your part. Not everyone can be 108, and not everyone can be one of 450, 000... but the 450,000 will have longer and happier parts overall. But we can only play our own role whatever that is. We each study and understand to the best of our ability.
This is I find illogical.

PBKs believe that all the Golden Aged Narayan seats (except the first one of Mr. Dixit) go to BK souls. Now, if the 450, 000 souls get higher happiness than others, does it mean in Golden Age, citizens will be more happy than Kings? {they even believe from 2036 itself, the seat goes to BBaba. So dixit remains there just for 18 yrs (from 1918 to 1936)
----
Like according to BK knowledge, there is great difference between between BK souls and lowkik Bhakti people (because the latter do not get entry in heaven itself).

Now, if PBKs believe that BKs are doing bhaktis, and the real gyaani souls are PBKs, then why not great difference in status between BKs and PBKs?

The comparision gap or difference between BKs and lowkik souls is a matter of about 21 births (2500 yrs). But, what is the comparision between PBK souls and BK souls?

Or do they believe pbk souls experience more happiness than BKs in hell (copper and Iron age)? So- is the difference limited up to period of hell only?

I am not asking anyone to reply. If you think- I should not argue/question like this, you may say so. I will not do so in these topic created by them. .
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:PBKs believe that all the Golden Aged Narayan seats (except the first one of Mr. Dixit) go to BK souls. Now, if the 450, 000 souls get higher happiness than others, does it mean in Golden Age, citizens will be more happy than Kings? {they even believe from 2036 itself, the seat goes to BBaba. So dixit remains there just for 18 yrs (from 1918 to 1936)
This is not quite correct. Brahma Baba Krishna won't receive the title of Emperor Narayan of the Golden Age, from World Emperor Narayan aka Virendra Dev Dixit ji, for at least 20-25 years after 2036/7.

"Shri Krishna(Brahma Baba) is the number one, the first Prince (of the Golden Age, which he becomes through re-birth, after 2036/7). He becomes Shri Narayan when there are 20-25 years less(i.e. when he is 20-25 years of age)." [Mu 20.09.06]

There is a decrease of 20-25 years in the case of Lakshmi-Narayan (of the Golden Age, as their titles are inherited from their Deity parents, Confluence Age Ram-Sita or Lakshmi-Narayan, only after they reach they age of 20-25)." [Mu 11.03.10]

mbbhat wrote:Now, if PBKs believe that BKs are doing bhaktis, and the real gyaani souls are PBKs, then why not great difference in status between BKs and PBKs?
The thing to be remembered is, that when we are talking about Confluence Age titles such as demons and deities, or Gyani and Bhakti, we are talking about subtle differences. PBKs don't compare themselves to non-Brahmin souls of the broad drama, as there simply is no comparison... they are two completely different worlds. The first 40 years of the Confluence Age has been called the night path by ShivBaba in AK... but this is relative to the path of the light of day, when the part of the Sun of Knowledge commences. Deities and demons are relative terms also, as even the demons of the Confluence Age become deities through re-birth in the Golden Age.
mbbhat wrote:Or do they believe pbk souls experience more happiness than BKs in hell (copper and Iron age)? So- is the difference limited up to period of hell only?
Yes, this is accurate i believe... the BK souls degrade more quickly after the Copper Age begins, in that they move into other religions more quickly. Their batteries aren't as fully charged as the 450,000 Sun Dynasty souls, who keep their purity for longer, but who at the end do eventually become more degraded... That is, they start higher, but eventually reach a lower point of purity, towards the end of the drama.
mbbhat wrote:I am not asking anyone to reply. If you think- I should not argue/question like this, you may say so.
I thought these were good questions.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

PBKs believe that all the Golden Aged Narayan seats (except the first one of Mr. Dixit) go to BK souls. Now, if the 450, 000 souls get higher happiness than others, does it mean in Golden Age, citizens will be more happy than Kings? {they even believe from 2036 itself, the seat goes to BBaba. So dixit remains there just for 18 yrs (from 1918 to 1936)
The PBK concept of Golden Age and Silver Age is completely different from that of the BKs. BKs believe that there will be golden palaces, thrones, planes, etc. where Narayans will rule. But PBKs believe that Mother Nature will provide all the comforts to all the deities. The king as well as the subjects will be equally happy. So, it does not matter whether someone is a king or a subject in the Golden Age and Silver Age. Moreover, there is no history of Golden Age and Silver Age. So, it does not matter whether someone was a king or a subject. All the praises and worships in the path of Bhakti Copper Age and Iron Age pertain to the efforts made in the Confluence Age and not to the Golden Age or Silver Age.
Now, if PBKs believe that BKs are doing bhaktis, and the real gyaani souls are PBKs, then why not great difference in status between BKs and PBKs?
The above reply clearly shows the great difference in status between the BKs and PBKs. It is the PBKs who are praised and worshipped in scriptures, pictures, statues and temples and not the BKs. It is the PBKs who enjoy kingship in the Copper Age and Iron Age which is recorded in the history, while the BKs become mostly queens during that period and enjoy kingship in the Golden Age where everyone is equally happy and is not recorded in history.