Advance Party???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Advance Party???

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Again I have to say it is your LLU (Low Level understanding) ... and, here topic is of Advance Party. So- such discussion would be off topic.
Please, I keep correcting you on this. It's not a "low level of understanding", it's a 'low level of acceptance' of the fairy stories Lekhraj Kirpalani used to tell.

You cannot "understand" something that does not exist and has no explanation ... "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" to be acceptable.

Of course, I understand that "LLU" is just a poisonous insult from a snake-like intellect but I continue to hope you will rise above such behaviour.

According to the Lekhraj Kirpalani and BKWSU, the Advance Party was meant to building heaven on earth, right now, with an army of scientists. 50 years for Creation, 50 years for Destruction ... 1976 being the year given.

Now, surely God does not lie so if 1976 was not the year of physical Destruction, what was it the year and destruction of? If the Advance Party according to the BKWSU did not appear, what and where is it?

The BKs have no answer, they are lost. They cannot say "God Lies" or "God made a mistake", so they say, "it was just a test". They re-write the Murlis and hide it from newcomers. But the last thing they can stand is the idea that the PBKs might be the Advance Party.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Advance Party???

Post by arjun »

even if there is some translation error, cannot you understand Hindi supplied by Prakash?
Om Shanti.