MBBhat on the term Hindu

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: MBBhat on the term Hindu

Post by fluffy bunny »

Look, please let us just keep 'on topic' and discuss the Hindu issue instead of indulging in petty games of internet ping-pong.

Are the points which I quoted about Hindus and Hinduism correct or not?

Of course, you probably did not even read them.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Look, please let us just keep 'on topic'
It is you who are always ready to write anything and go off topic. and, suggest others like so?

but, it is OK, because you are a complete soul. so- you are fully right.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Just answer the question and stop making a fool of yourself, please.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Just answer the question and stop making a fool of yourself, please.
Do not have expectation from a fool, please.

That can be a higher foolishness, is not not?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Just answer the question and stop twisting like a snake, please. Were you right or where you wrong about Hinduism?
mbbhat wrote:Do not have expectation from a snake, please.

That can be a higher foolishness, is not not?
Quite the opposite. I have a very high respect of snakes and feel bad about using such a metaphor. There are many beautiful snakes who provide good services killing vermin and pests.

You know the old Gujerati saying, "If you meet a cobra and a Sindi on the road, kill the Sindi first". It seems Brahma Kumarism has become corrupted by the same negative aspects of Sindis.

I know perfectly well there are also very good aspects of Sindi but every culture has good and bad in it. At least the good Sindis work hard for a living, earn their own money, and look after their own families; unlike the Brahma Kumaris, who live like parasites off other people's money by stealing wives and children from other families.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I DID NOT READ ANYTHING. BUT, WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING AS PER DRAMA. AS YOU ARE HAPPY, HAPPY AND HAPPY, I WOULD LIKE JUST TO DANCE AS PER DRAMA.