Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by mbbhat »

Just put the Murli point which says- Father does not sit and do the work/business of giving drushti.
But, arjun soul wrote- Shivsena Bhai, I don't agree with your views because first of all ShivBaba does not give drishti to the PBKs through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit for hours together. He gives drishti only for a period varying from a half an hour to an hour depending on the number of PBKs sitting in the gathering.
So- giving drushti for half an hour to an hour - I think contradicts the Murli point.
------------

If any pbk wishes to clarify- how many PBKs would be infront of Mr. dixit when the duration of giving drushti is half an hour, and one hour.
-------
So too much giving drushti is hathayog as well as too much discussion of knowledge- both are of no use.- as per the Murli point.

And- when PBKs believe they have advance knowledge, it means their intellect is at higher level. Then should they depend on drusthi? If still they depend on that, then what they have understood?

They interpret Murli points in many ways- sometimes claim it is the incorporeal stage what Baba says, it is subtle stage what Baba says, blah, blah, blah..

If they can understand all these subtle meaning of Murli points, still do they need physical drushti?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:Just put the Murli point which says- Father does not sit and do the work/business of giving drushti.... So- giving drushti for half an hour to an hour - I think contradicts the Murli point.
But the point is not about whether ShivBaba gives drishti or not... the point is telling us ShivBaba doesn't burn the childrens' sins through His drishti.

"Sins are burnt by remembrance of Father. Each needs to put effort for oneself. It is not that Father gives drishti and the sin of that one gets burnt. Father does not sit and do this work/business (of burning sins). Of course, He will see all (through His eyes - give drishti). By seeing(drishti) or by giving knowledge, sins do not get burnt. " [Mu 14.02.89]

This next point tells us not to give drishti to one another, only ShivBaba should do this...

"Baba says, that I sit & give Sakash (search light or drishti) to each & every soul (in front of me)... you will not do the same (as now takes place in the BK Yagya following Brahma Baba's physical death)." [Mu 15.04.94]
mbbhat wrote:So too much giving drushti is hathayog as well as too much discussion of knowledge- both are of no use.- as per the Murli point.
Where does this idea come from?... ShivBaba said that knowledge and drishti don't burn sins in themselves... He did not say they were of no use, or else why would he have spent 18 years narrating the Murli through Brahma Baba Krishna... was it all for nothing?

There has to be balance in all things, and Gyan and Yoga are the two wings of the soul... they both feed off one another and sustain one another. ShivBaba has said that body conscious souls think that they will get all they need through remembering Him in point form, in Paramdham.

“Ultimately there will be nothing else but this atomic bomb for the destruction of the world. For that neither an army is needed nor a captain. Now-a-days they have made such arrangements that they will explode the bomb while sitting there. You obtain Kingship while sitting here (face to face with Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram), and there they destroy everyone while sitting at one place. Your (the souls who have recognised Father Shiv in His permanent Chariot, Prajapita-Shankar) knowledge and Yoga, and their instruments of death become equal (hence you are able to survive the final nuclear destruction, to give birth to the Golden Age children, like Radhe-Krishna, after 2036/7).” [Mu 20.07.09]

"Destruction will take place, everyone will perish... who will remain? Those who remain pure on Godly direction. Only they will follow the Father’s advice (through Prajapita-Shankar) and obtain the inheritance of world kingdom (directly in this very birth - nar to Narayan)." [Mu 06.09.76]

"One should not think that ‘our Yoga(link) is only with ShivBaba (the point of light).’ They (who believe this) are BKs only (not PBKs). ShivBaba can give knowledge through Brahma only (yet Dadi Gulzar has never been referred to as Brahma). If you remember only ShivBaba (the point of light), then how will you listen to Murli? Then what will be the result? If you don’t study, then which post will you achieve?” [Mu 17.09.05]

"One must follow the Shrimat at every step. Shrimat is given through Brahma. It is not that He would give advice to anyone through inspiration. Had it been so, then where was the need to produce so many children by coming in this one? Nice old (i.e. senior) children think that they will obtain (the inheritance) directly from ShivBaba (the incorporeal point). They have a lot of body consciousness." [Mu 03.09.07]

"Those who remember Father above (in the Soul World, Paramdham) follow the path of worship, because they do not know the occupation. They do not know His name, form, country, and time." [Mu 14.10.68]

mbbhat wrote:And- when PBKs believe they have advance knowledge, it means their intellect is at higher level. Then should they depend on drusthi? If still they depend on that, then what they have understood?... They interpret Murli points in many ways- sometimes claim it is the incorporeal stage what Baba says, it is subtle stage what Baba says, blah, blah, blah.. If they can understand all these subtle meaning of Murli points, still do they need physical drushti?
Souls are numberwise, and their soul conscious practise is numberwise... accepting drishti from ShivBaba is a way of improving, or simply enjoying a soul conscious experience with the Father. What could be better?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:
What is the purpose of giving dhristi to PBKs and is the purpose achieved ??
The fundamental aspect is relationship. It is unreasonable to have relationship with an invisible dot (in Paramdham, or some ghost or the other). Relationship is created, how? Through the sense organs. Whom does the lover wish to see? The beloved. What is the proof of this? They will meet, (in the corporeal world), and recognize each other. I've met up with ShivBaba 20+ times. Last time was over 6 years ago. Those meetings were enough to create a permanent remembrance of ShivBaba, more than enough. Dristi though is directly proportional to ones inner honesty and cleanliness in front of The Father/pota mail.
I do not crave dristi now, nor did I when taking the course. I think dristi is for the system in gatherings, where each soul is individually acknowledged by ShivBaba. No-one feels left out.
Once, while waiting for a translator in a meeting with ShivBaba ,He simply sat and gave dristi for 20-30 mins, no big deal. If dristi videos are studied the language of the eyes/mind/stage becomes apparent. Deities express through the eyes and subtle signals, it is a rehearsal of catching power.
After all,who wishes to miss The Trunk Call?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Roy wrote:But the point is not about whether ShivBaba gives drishti or not... the point is telling us ShivBaba doesn't burn the childrens' sins through His drishti.
The point may seem to you so according to you wish or your like. But may not be same for others. I just put it. anyone is free to draw his own conclusion.

But, interesting is- when it does not burn sins, then what is the point in giving drushti for half an hour to one hour?
Souls are numberwise, and their soul conscious practise is numberwise... accepting drishti from ShivBaba is a way of improving, or simply enjoying a soul conscious experience with the Father. What could be better?
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... t=clearest

You may notice the following lines there-
It is not that you should continue to look at Baba because Shiv Baba is in him.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:"It is not that you should continue to look at Baba because Shiv Baba is in him".
Yes, this means that you shouldn't just see Brahma Baba Krishna the body; because this would make you body conscious. Brahma Baba Krishna is the body conscious bull, who does not achieve the incorporeal stage whilst remaining in the body... there is no benefit at all in remembering his form, even though the BKs continue to do so, until this day.

In the same Murli passage from which your point is taken in says... "If Shiv Baba were not in him, why would you remember this one?"

There are many points that explain that true remembrance is remembering the incorporeal Father Shiv, in the corporeal Chariot... but one also as to take one's intellect above.. i.e. be soul conscious, in order to connect properly with the Father, who is always soul conscious Himself. The Sakar Murlis were constantly reminding us to... "consider yourself a soul(take the intellect above this corporeal world) and remember the (incorporeal) Father (in his Chariot)".

"Children ask, “How should we remember (Father Shiv)? Many children get a doubt whether they should remember ShivBaba in Brahma’s body. Baba says that one should remember the soul (bindi Shiv)... but the body (or Chariot - temporary Krishna, then permanent Ram) also comes to the mind along with the soul (of Shiv). First body, then soul. Baba is sitting in this body... so the body will also come to the mind surely." [Mu 13.05.69]

This is the danger of simply taking one point on its own or in isolation, without getting the whole picture that comes through gathering points on the subject together.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is OK. I will consider it as pbk interpretation of Murli point- or Mr. Dixit's interpretation.

[In fact, it is PBKs who take Murli points selectively in isolation and ignore many such Murli points related to them. i have already mentioned them in this forum].
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

Is Ram's soul aka Virendra Dev Dixit(as per PBKs) no. 1 bead of Rudramala ??

Please clarify.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Yes.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Yes.
Then who is the phool(flower) in rudramala who is refered to as ShivBaba in Murlis ??
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

mbbhat wrote: But, interesting is- when it does not burn sins, then what is the point in giving drushti for half an hour to one hour?
There is class of Asuras (demons) mentioned in the Hindu mythology who get sustenance from others.
Virendra Dev Dixit has no powers of his own except may be some borrowed power from some evil spirits. So he has to sustain himself. By staring at people he draws out their atmic (inner) power to himself. The starer becomes that much more powerful and the stared at becomes weak. There is no 'giving drushti' here but only 'taking away' your power. Nothing is given!

Most people who attend these dristi sessions later complain that they feel very weak or got some head ache or some other serious discomfort or diseases. This will keep happening as long as innocent people keep exposing themselves to such 'dristies'.

But these so called babas cannot escape from the laws of the God and they will suffer very soon from the consequences of these evil acts. You need not wait till 2036 for the retribution for their sins. It will be sooner than later.

Satya
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you for the creative idea*.

I have seen in the vcds where the PBKs sitting would also be dull. But, i cannot say fully, because i have seen just two to three cds. But, when compared to the enthusiasm in BKs while being in front of Avyakt baapdaadaa milan, that of PBKs in front of Mr. Dixit- I found lower.
------------
* - Now, i came to one more point. If any evil spirit is there in dixit's body, then he is not to be blamed. but, i do not think- spirits will do such deep study of Murlis or anything. I have to wait and see.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Then who is the phool(flower) in rudramala who is refered to as ShivBaba in Murlis ??
Shiv.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Most people who attend these dristi sessions later complain that they feel very weak or got some head ache or some other serious discomfort or diseases. This will keep happening as long as innocent people keep exposing themselves to such 'dristies'.
Please, tell how many people in total have you asked for feedback and from how many of them have you received the above feedback.
But these so called babas cannot escape from the laws of the God and they will suffer very soon from the consequences of these evil acts. You need not wait till 2036 for the retribution for their sins. It will be sooner than later.
I don't know about one or the other Baba, but you definetely seem to possess the special gift of foretelling.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Then who is the phool(flower) in rudramala who is refered to as ShivBaba in Murlis ??
Shiv.
As per PBKs, shiv and 1st rudrabead are combined to form Shankar....then why is shiv shown seperate from 1st bead in rudramala ??
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Shiv does not get ranked like human souls. This is why He has been shown separately.