Request to BK Mbbhat

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by arjun »

[Eg:- PBKs claim- 1)The name ShivBaba is based on body, 2) Brahma is different than Prajapita Brahma, 3)new introduction of concept of confluence Aged LN- the Murli points what PBKs use to prove these were found here as wrong. i have already given the proof
I have already produced many Murli points to prove the above beliefs of PBKs. It is upto mbbhat Bhai to accept or reject.

He has not given any new argument in support of his claims and has just repeated his criticism of PBKs and supported the illegal large-scale cutting of God's words by BKWSU which just shows his jealousy, ego and fear of PBKs. He is free to burn in the fire of jealousy if that cools his heart. :cool:

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Good to know the discriminating power and conclusion of PBKs.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sarcasm is not a celestial are not a divine power.

It's fine for impure demons, the lowest of the low like me to use.

We expect our angels and deities to act far better.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

you may go on expecting dear angel.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Good to know the discriminating power and conclusion of PBKs.
mbbhat is free to imagine anything.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Exactly. thank you
allexx

Post by allexx »

I see Shivsena is supplying some Murlis here but if you have any kindness in your
BK heart, please considering doing something for these Brothers and Sisters of yours.
Shiva is the god
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you