sangam yuga how many years 100?

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

sangam yuga how many years 100?

Post by sukshmbindu »

can anyone kindly quote the Murlis with dates where baba has mentioned the actual age of Sangam Yuga..

thanking you..
sukshmbindu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Re: sangam yuga how many years 100?

Post by sukshmbindu »

"The part of establishment through Brahma is for a hundred years.''

"You must be thinking that people will say that your Brahma has gone away in less than a hundred years. This is a very easy question, it is not difficult. His age was nearly a hundred. The fact that a hundred years was mentioned is not wrong. If there are any left he will complete them in the angelic form. The part of establishment through Brahma is for a hundred years. Those hundred years have to be completed, but until then , after the part of physical Brahma, the part of the Brahmins now has to continue. Why did Brahma create Brahmins? Will Brahma not see his own creation in the future? Will he not give you the crown of responsibility in the Confluence Age? Otherwise how will you become the deities of the Golden Age? All the responsibility here lays the foundation for there. So, give to whoever asks you children questions the reply that establishment through Brahma has to continue."

Avyakt BapDada 21jan 1969
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do we know if this is the actual original quote or if it has been tampered with and re-written by the BKWSU?

They have a habit of doing so.
sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

http://www.sirius-eng.net/dictations/de ... .12.03.htm
God Shiva,
December 3, 2009

I AM Shiva!

I AM here and now!

The space and time obediently gave me an opportunity to talk. I gave a lot of messages through this Messenger. And I have worked too much with the humankind on the Earth. Particularly, I like being in India, my favorite country, where I am obeyed, where I am treated like God.

The inner respect for God is as necessary for you as the air is. If you fail to cultivate within yourselves this feeling for the Divinity, you will not be able to move further. Your moving on the Path of evolution is inevitably connected with this to what extent you will manage to let the Divinity in your consciousness.

I am coming to remind you of the simplest truths without which you will not be able to move further. The whole darkness that envelops the Earth can be dissolved from only one look of mine. However, in order for me to look, you have to deserve this.

Where is your devotion? Where is your effort? Where is your wish to respect God in everything?

I am saying very simple truths. And these simple truths have to be written in every corner of these places where your adverts are placed.

How low did the society reach for only 5000 years kali-juga.

For a very short time within the frames of the cosmic history, the degradation of society reached its apogee. Therefore, I am coming to remind you of the necessity of obeying God.

This feeling about the Divinity does not have anything in common with the visiting of temples, mosques and churches. In order to get to your God, it is necessary for you to only let this feeling about the Divinity in your heart. When you abide in this feeling, an unexpected silence takes place even if you are present in the centre of a big city. You receive a delight from the inner contemplation of God and this allows God to increase His/Her presence within you. The feeling of Love, the Highest feeling of Love, which you are capable of very much resembles the Divine feeling.....
here also it is mentioned that cycle is of 5000yrs..but i am still searching for 100yrs brahma's life time(time period of sangam yug)..
shivshakti
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

You could totallyy ignore my statement or consider thinking about it but my thought is Sangamyug started in 1965 and brahma ki raat is for 50 years from then on and 2015 is when brahma ka din begins.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Sangamyug started in 1965
Why 1965?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

1)SM 25-10-83(3):- Isko kaha jataa hai kalyaanakaari yug. YAH HAI BAHUT MAY BAHUT 100 VARSH KAA YUG. Aur sabhi yug 1250 varsh ke hain. -27 [Sangamyug]

= This is called as auspicious age. This is 100 years at the maximum. All the other ages are 1250 years.

2)SM 29-10-82(3):- Hum pahley2 Satyug may aayenge. Vahaan hai devi devtaa dharm. Vahaan purushaarth karney ki zaroorat hi nahin. Purushaarth sangam par hi kiya jata hai. Sangamyug yah hai. Aur jo sangam hote hain unki aayu nahin gini jaati hai. IS SANGAM KI AAYU HAI. BAHUT CHOTAA YUG HAI. IS Sangamyug MAY HI BAAP AAKAR 50, 60 VARSH RAH UNKI BADLEE KARTE HAIN. Baaki un yugon ka kuch nahin hai. Do kala kum honey se raajy badlee hota hai. YAH TUMKO SAAKSHAATKAAR HUVAA HAI. KAISE RAAJY DETE HAIN. Is Sangamyug may Baap aakar patit se paavan banaate hain. Isliye is yug ki aayu hai. Jab se Baap aayaa hai tab se ginenge. Tum kahenge hum 47 vi Trimurti shiv Jayanti manaate hain. Athvaa shiv 47 varshon se aayaa huvaa hai. Isliye Trimurti shiv Jayanti ka card aadi banaayenge toh kuch na kuch likhnaa padey. -67 [shiv Jayanti, Sangamyug, saakshaatkaar]

=...........In this Confluence Age only Father comes and transforms in 50 , 60 years.......

3)SM 3-11-76(3):- Abhi hai Sangamyug. Isko 100 varsh denaa chaahiye. Saari kichchad_patti saaf ho jaaye. Phir kahenge nayi duniyaa. Usmey BHI sab kuch nayaa hogaa. -4- [Sangamyug]

= Now, it is Sangam Yug. 100 years should be given to this. Let the whole of the dirt be removed. Then it is said- new world. In that, everything would be new.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sukshm bindu soul wrote:- here also it is mentioned that cycle is of 5000yrs..but i am still searching for 100yrs Brahma's life time(time period of sangam yug)..
So- now some other also believe on 5000 years.

Still surprising.