PBK vision of BKWSU after the re-uniting

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

PBK vision of BKWSU after the re-uniting

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi

a practical and positive question, what is the PBK vision of BKWSU after the re-uniting of the two sides of the one family?

What will happen to Madhuban, the centers, all the big name BKs, double foreigners/Westerners etc how will things change?

If this is confidential, then please contact me off forum. Thanks.
worldpeace
ex-BK

Post by worldpeace »

What will happen to Madhuban, the centers, all the big name BKs, double foreigners/Westerners etc how will things change? If this is confidential, then please contact me off forum.
Please don't be partial in sharing the vision :D. I would also very much like to know what would be the picture post "merger". Equally, I want to know where do we XBKs figure in that merger scheme or post merger ? Do we figure at all? :).

Kindly post you thoughts..

Thanks and Regards
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

Although the questions raised by brother ex-l pertain to the future. Hence I cannot say anything for certain. But based on whatever I have heard in the advance knowledge being given to the PBKs, I can share the following.

First of all as per the Murlis published by the BKs, the name of BKWSU would change to AIVV and Gita pathshalas. As it has already been mentioned several times that after the forthcoming destruction nearly four and a half lakh souls (or 2.25 lakh couples) would survive. Among them half would be BKs (the rosary of victory or vijaymala or the souls with queen-like qualities) and half of them would be PBKs (the rosary of Rudra or the Rudramala or the souls with king-like qualities).

The Ex-BKs may get included in either of the groups depending on their sanskars. They may also leave their bodies and go to the Soul World and then return in the second/ succeeding births of the Golden Age/Kalpa. All the double foreigners who are supposed to be included in the above four and a half souls would join the other souls who are already in India after completing the Godly service that they are supposed to do in the respective countries.

The so-called present Madhuban at Mt. Abu would become MahaMadhuban when the BKs and PBKs unite and the present Chariot of Father Shiv shifts there. All other BK centers may become mini-Madhubans or gitapathshalas. Many of the big-names of the present BK family may go to the foreign countries to save their skin or hide their faces for having diverted the attention from the actual Chariot of Shiv.

I would get the above reply approved by Baba besides getting his additional comments. If I have written anything wrong other PBKs may kindly correct me.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

First of all as per the Murlis published by the BKs, the name of BKWSU would change to AIVV and Gita pathshalas. As it has already been mentioned several times that after the forthcoming destruction nearly four and a half lakh souls (or 2.25 lakh couples) would survive. Among them half would be BKs (the rosary of victory or vijaymala or the souls with queen-like qualities) and half of them would be PBKs (the rosary of Rudra or the Rudramala or the souls with king-like qualities).
One thing puzzles me about this. It all sounds good in theory, but what will exactly happen to get the couples together?

What I mean is, will the couples split up and each unite with a different partner or will the couples who are already couples stay together. If you think it through it's an odd idea. Who will decide who pairs off with who?

OK , I've heard it said it goes something along the lines of 'partners having similar levels and sanskars will unite', but how will it work out in a practical sense?
bansy

Post by bansy »

Arjunbhai
The so-called present Madhuban at Mt. Abu would become MahaMadhuban
This means the HQ of the PBK is also Pandav Bhavan, Mt Abu. As to date, has this been accepted by the BKWSU, or has it been given in a Murli/Vani point ?

Regards
Bansy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:This means the HQ of the PBK is also Pandav Bhavan, Mt Abu. As to date, has this been accepted by the BKWSU, or has it been given in a Murli/Vani point ?
Mount Abu is not the present HQ of PBKs but supposed to be the future HQ of PBKs. The present HQ of PBKs is Delhi.

Obviously, this is not accepted by BKWSU. Probably they would laugh at this idea. But let us see what happens in future. Nothing is impossible in this world.

As regards Murlis/AVs, it has been mentioned to the extent that queues would be formed from Abu Road to Mount Abu in the end to get a glimpse of God. So, if the PBK version of future events turn out to be true, then ShivBaba (through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) would shift his activities to Mount Abu, which would become the living Paramdham in the end where the approximately four and a half lakh souls would stay for some time in an incorporeal stage. Rest of the souls would be only visitors. Finally, before the destruction of the Aravali mountains, these four and a half lakh souls would most likely shift to the alluvial Gangetic plains, on the banks of river Yamuna and Ganga. It has been mentioned in the Murlis that the heavenly kingdom would be situated on the banks of river Yamuna. But as you all know, the PBK version of heaven does not contemplate any golden palaces, planes, shops, jewelleries, etc. It would be just small gatherings of deity couples in the lap of nature on the banks of rivers and streams.

There is also some mention in the clarification Murlis about groups of PBKs gathering at Ahmedabad and Delhi in future (before Destruction) for controlling the world.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

John wrote:One thing puzzles me about this. It all sounds good in theory, but what will exactly happen to get the couples together?
Om Shanti. I cannot say for sure what would bring the couples together in future. I don't think Baba would sit and form pairs. But Baba has said in the clarification Murlis that the souls which are going to be couples in future would have similar sanskars (religion-wise), similar thoughts. He has also said that these Confluence-Aged couples need not be physically together. Even if they are situated miles apart, their thoughts, their vibrations would match. Its proof is the picture of Confluence-Aged Lakshmi Narayan where Lakshmi and Narayan are not looking at each other but looking straight. It means that they would be continuously in the remembrance of ShivBaba. But the Golden Aged couple, i.e. Radha and Krishna have been shown looking at each other.

ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has also said that the present BK/PBK couples may/will part ways because two souls of the same rosary cannot form a couple. If two king-like souls form a couple then their sanskars would clash. Moreover, it is not certain that both the partners among the present BK/PBK couples would survive the destruction. It may be possible that one of them may leave their bodies.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:The Ex-BKs may get included in either of the groups depending on their sanskars. They may also leave their bodies and go to the Soul World and then return in the second/ succeeding births of the Golden Age/Kalpa. All the double foreigners who are supposed to be included in the above four and a half souls would join the other souls who are already in India after completing the Godly service that they are supposed to do in the respective countries.
Well, I must say that the PBK vision of Heaven is much more attractive, likewise to look forward and hope to watch and witness this uniting rather than the doom and gloom elitist vision of Destruction the BKWSU puts out.
  • • Any mention of the Government of India handing over power to the BKs in the PBK view?
And what of the foreigner BKs that have promoted the BKWSU point of view or that have taken Gyan and built it into business and NGO statuses etc? ... I suspect this is getting far into speculation but it would be interesting to see if Shiva Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit has considered all things.

I have to say I'd love to see such turmoil spread through out the BK family and everyone be made to question what they are doing, why and who has which position. Things are just a little too comfortable to be true, in my opinion.

I hope that if or when Virendra Dev Dixit rolls up to Abu, he find a nice little humble cottage to live in rather than a palace.

There is a good kids cartoon from the early 1980s, with a spiritual moral, that fits this story well called The Dark Crystal and made by the Muppet Master Jim Henson. Both parties ought to sit down and watch it ... Together. It even has a role for ex-BKs ... but I am thinking that we ought to stop calling ourself ex-s and accept that the whole Drama is not just a game for BKs but one that everyone plays in. The Kirpalani Klan would be the Skeksis and the Team Dixit, the Mystics.

Using this analogy, my guess is that the synopsis is not quite a simple, that there are elements of both on both sides of the BK/PBK divide, that is to say some of the BKs would be soft mystics and some of the PBKs power hungry.

Safe for Brahmin viewing.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Thanks for the reply Arjunbhai. I think I jumped to the conclusion (that PBK HQ is Mt Abu) before the event. Sometimes it would be nice for the Wheel to go faster :lol: , but patience and we'll have to wait and see.
bansy

Post by bansy »

ex-l wrote:Well, I must say that the PBK vision of Heaven is much more attractive
I'll add that the PBK vision of Heaven is much more realistic.