David and Goliath

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

David and Goliath

Post by john »

If the BKs could, do you think they would close down this website?

If yes, why would they want it closed?

What did happen to the ex-BK-chat Forum, does anyone really know and is willing to say?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: David and Goliath

Post by fluffy bunny »

John wrote:If the BKs could, do you think they would close down this website?

If yes, why would they want it closed?

What did happen to the ex-BK-chat Forum, does anyone really know and is willing to say?
I heard that there were "little chats". A lot of ex-BKs find it hard to unplug from The Matrix and go back, or are still used subconsciously. But I need someone to qualify what happened too.

I think that you would be very wrong to say "The BKs" ...

I think that the vast majority of BKs are innocent, sincere, well meaning individuals that would be shocked at some of the stuff that goes on and are just being swept along. I have no illwill towards BKs at all.

The way I am seeing it is that there is a cult within the new religious movement that the BKWSU has become and this cult does not always tell its followers everything or want other folks to know. It has hardened a little, and it has rules of its own, and is looking after itself more. I don't know ... I'd be interested to hear what sparkal's intuitions on it are.

But I am noticing a lot of stuff on the BKWSU going missing off the internet or changing, so if folks find interesting things ... like independent website, videos, folks on forums discussion them ... copy it onto their hard drives and keep an eye on what happens next.

And, of course, I am happy for them to read this.
bansy

Post by bansy »

I wouldn't worry about this website or that website.

As we are ALL essentially ex-BKs when the Golden Age starts. We are or have been BKs and just for a few more years, or days, or minutes, we will all be the same, simply ex-BKs, then it is downhill from then on. In fact, we wouldn't even know what a BK is. Though some of us are having a headstart however and becoming ex-BKs even before the end of the Confluence Age ! :lol:
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Bansy you made me laugh, but my existence is definitely on the up. So what's going on? :lol:.
worldpeace
ex-BK

Post by worldpeace »

I am scared of Destruction. Really. Hope Early-bird ex-BKs are put in to general category or given some relaxations by Dharam Raj. :)
bansy

Post by bansy »

but my existence is definitely on the up, so what's going on
It has got to be this website. I hope many people are also getting some sort of benefit wherever they are. This forum is global and serves as a discussion fulcrum for anyone related to Raja Yoga, in that you are not the only one who has questions but others like you also do.

Credit to the owner for giving us this chance to come together. Spiritual healing is just as important as spiritual learning.

I recall that someone said in a BKclass that the soul next to you could be one of the greatest souls ever. Well, the soul next to you in class could also equally be one of your fellow forum members.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Re: David and Goliath

Post by sparkal »

ex-l wrote:... I'd be interested to hear what sparkal's intuitions on it are.
In some ways, that may be one of my gripes. That of being kept out of the loop. Kept on the periphery of everything. Not given the chance to have an effect. And I have had little to do with London over the years, enough to make contacts. Love to all in London.

As one football manager tends to say as the season reaches the last few games, "it is squeaky bum time". Everything has become intense and critical, paranoid even. Good and evil pushing against each other, and good will win.

My true feelings are to trust Dadi and Jayanti if you really want to know. There may be one or two rather dodgy souls in the BKs with regards to traits, and there will surely be infiltrators, be they government or secret society etc or self 'name and fame' seekers. I suspect they will all be exposed when the Yoga really gets going in future. I am accepting the past, I have done OK spiritually, have others? And this is the real question.

David, a regular "human", up against a big monster? Hmm ...

So, my opinion is that, I have not a clue what is going on in the BKs. And maybe just as well in some cases.

peace