Significance of the year 1976 and the declaration of 1966

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bharat after 1976

Post by mbbhat »

new world wrote:PBKs picturise the story that Bharat (Veerendra Dev Dixit - Veerendra Dev Dixit) became free from corruption & vices in 1976 & 100 years (in this mortal world - Mrityulok) of main Brahma (Bharat - Veerendra Dev Dixit) finished in 1976. Thus he escaped from the bondages of this mortal world & from all problems of this mortal world.

But we see that even after 1976, Bharat (Veerendra Dev Dixit according to PBKs) is facing so many ... many problems of this mortal world. Why?
Any replies to the above?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Significance of the year 1976 and the declaration of 196

Post by arjun »

All this has been discussed many times in the past after which shivsena Bhai opened a separate section for ex-PBKs. Now we cannot repeat the answers to keep you in limelight always.