The Clearest Murli points to Remembrance

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: The Clearest Murli points to Remembrance

Post by arjun »

But when PBKs rememeber Shiv in Chariot, is it not 100% against srimath?
Again a repetition answered several times. Anyway, for the satisfaction of his childish adamancy I will repeat the answer (in Baba's words, which he doesn't care for):

"Bahut bachchey saadhaaran roop dekh moonjhtey hain, ultaa bolney lag padtey hain. Achchey-achchey bachchey unko bhi Maya chamaat maar deti hai. Samajhtey hain – bas jo kuch hai niraakaar hee hai. So toh theek hai na. Niraakaar nahee hota toh ham tum kaisey hotey. Parantu niraakaar ko toh rath jaroor chaahiye na. Rath bigar kya karengey, ShivBaba kya karega? Rath may aaye tab toh tum unsay milengey. Tumhee say sunoon, tumhee say baithoon. Toh rath jaroor chaahiye na. Achcha saakaar bigar niraakaar ko Yaad kar dikhaao. Kya tumko gyaan prernaa say milega? Fir merey paas aaye hee kyon ho? Yah Baba bhi kahta hai ki varsa toh ShivBaba say lena hai. ShivBaba kahtey hain mai is saadhaaran tan may baith padhaataa hoon. Padhaai toh jaroor chaahiye na. Bahut achchey-achchey bachhon ka maatha hee fir jaataa hai. Doh-chaar center kholtey toh bas ahankaar aa jaataa hai. Fir ultaa boltey rahtey hain. Fir kabhi buddhi may aa bhi jaataa hai ki yah hamney theek nahee kahaa, fir pashchaataap kartey hain. Baba kahtey hain mai saakaar bigar kaisey samjhaaunga. Ismay prernaa kee toh baat hee nahee." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.09.07, pg 2&3)

“Many children get confused on seeing the ordinary form; they start speaking in an opposite way. Maya slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. That is alright, isn’t it? Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed? But the incorporeal one certainly requires a Chariot, doesn’t He? What can He do without a Chariot? What can ShivBaba do? Only when He comes in a Chariot that you can meet Him. (It is said that) “I shall listen only to you, I shall sit only with you.” So, the Chariot is certainly required, isn’t it? OK, remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration? Then why did you come to me in the first place? This Baba also says that the inheritance has to be obtained from ShivBaba. ShivBaba says I sit in this ordinary body and teach. Knowledge is certainly required, isn’t it? The brains of very nice children get twisted. No sooner than they open two-four centers they become egotistic. Then they keep speaking in an opposite way. Then sometimes it even comes to their intellect that whatever they spoke was not proper. Then they repent. Baba says how will I explain without the corporeal (medium)? There is no question of inspiration in this at all.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that “remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration?” But BKs say that 1969 onwards incorporeal Father Shiv is in the Soul World. That is why we must remember ShivBaba as a point of light in the Soul World. So is the remembrance of just the incorporeal in the Soul World in accordance with Shrimat? If not, then where is ShivBaba playing His part in corporeal form?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

And even though PBKs say- they take drushti once in several months, but when they listen to VCD*, then are they not seeing the face of the Chariot?
Again a childish arguement. Will the incorporeal Shiv sit in Paramdham and narrate? Can He speak without a Chariot? It is in the Sakar Murlis that Baba has spoken about first class, second class and third class Murlis. BKs have become so habituated to third class and even fourth class Murlis that they don't care for first class or second class Murlis that PBKs get.
"Baba samjhaatey rahtey hain, tum sammukh baithey ho. Jo piya ke saath hain, unkay liye sammukh barsaat hai. Sabsey jaasti mazaa sammukh ka hai. Fir second number hai tape. Third number Murli. ShivBaba Brahma dwara sab kuchh samjhaatey hain. Yah (Brahma) bhi jaantey toh hain na. Fir bhi tum yahee samjho ki “ShivBaba kahtey hain”, yah na samajhney kaaran bahut avagya kartey hain. ShivBaba jo kahtey hain, vah kalyaankaari hee hai. Bhal akalyaan ho jaaye, vah bhi kalyaan ke roop may badal jaayega." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 05.04.06, page 4)

“Baba keeps explaining, you are sitting face to face with him. There is a rain (of knowledge) face to face for those who are with the beloved. Maximum pleasure is in ‘face to face’ (sammukh). Then second number is tape. Third number is Murli. ShivBaba explains everything through Brahma. This (Brahma) also knows, isn’t it? Even then you think that, “It is ShivBaba who speaks”. Many (children) disobey because they do not understand this. Whatever ShivBaba says is beneficial (kalyaankaari) only. Even if something harmful (akalyaan) takes place, it will also get transformed into a beneficial form.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 05.04.06, page 4 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that the maximum pleasure lies in listening to ShivBaba through Brahma’s body face to face. Then second number is the Murli recorded in the tape. Third number is the printed Murli. It has been observed that since 1969 emphasis is laid only on the third class Murli of Baba at the BK centers all over the world including Madhuban, Mount Abu. The second-class Murli is sometimes played at Madhuban, Mount Abu (perhaps once in a week) and in the remaining centers it is probably not even played once in a week? As far as the first class Murli is concerned, can the Avyakt Vanis narrated 8-10 times in a year through the body of Gulzar Dadiji be called as first class Murli because as per ShivBaba the first-class Murli is narrated through the body of Brahma and Gulzar Dadiji is never called Brahma? So did the fortune of listening to ShivBaba’s face to face Murli belong only to those children who entered the path of knowledge prior to 1969 or is ShivBaba still causing the rain of knowledge face to face practically through the body of Brahma anywhere?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Is it not immaterial whether they take drushti or give drushti?
For you it is immaterial because you consider yourself to be greater than ShivBaba. But for PBKs, it is a great fortune to get drishti from ShivBaba directly. And even in case of drishti Baba says that it is important that one should be attentive and soul conscious while taking drishti. If someone is in body consciousness, then taking drishti will be of no use.

“बाप को याद करने से ही विकर्मों का विनाश होता है। हरेक को अपने लिए मेहनत करनी पड़ती है। ऐसे नहीं बाबा दृष्टि बैठ देंगे कि इनके पाप कट जायें। बाप बैठ यह धन्धा नहीं करते हैं। यूँ तो सबको देखेंगे ही। देखने से वा ज्ञान देने से विकर्म विनाश नहीं होंगे। बाप तो रास्ता बताते हैं ऐसे-ऐसे करो तो विकर्म विनाश होंगे। श्रीमत देते हैं। अच्छा समझो बाप आते हैं – आत्मा समझकर देखते हैं। ऐसे नहीं इससे हमारे पाप कट जायेंगे, नहीं। पाप कटते हैं अपनी मेहनत से। ऐसे बाप बैठ करे तो यह तो एक धन्धा हो जाए। बाप समझाते हैं ऐसे-ऐसे तुम अपने बाप को याद करो।“(ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक ०२.०२.०९, पृ. २)

“Sins are burnt only by remembering the Father. Everyone has to work hard for himself. It is not as if Baba will give drishti so that their sins get burnt. The Father does not sit and do this business. He definitely observes everyone. Sins will not be burnt by seing (someone) or by giving knowledge. The Father shows the path – If you do like this, the sins will be burnt. He gives Shrimat. OK, suppose the Father comes – He sees considering you to be souls. It is not as if our sins will be burnt by this. No. Sins are burnt only through your own hard work. If the Father sits and starts doing this, then he will have only this business. The Father explains – Remember your Father like this.”(Revised Sakar Murli dated 02.02.09, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

But nevertheless, the above does not mean that drishti is of no importance. If ShivBaba's drishti is of no importance then why do devotees try to get even a glimpse of the non-living idols even for a second?

“अभी तुम बाप को और रचना के आदि-मध्य-अन्त को जान गये हो। तुमको बाप का लव मिलता है। बाप नज़र से निहाल कर देते हैं। सम्मुख आकर ही नॉलेज सुनायेंगे ना। इसमें प्रेरणा की तो कोई बात ही नहीं। बाप डायरेक्शन देते हैं, ऐसे याद करने से शक्ति मिलेगी। जैसे बैटरी चार्ज होती है ना। यह मोटर है, इसकी बैटरी डल हो गई है। अब सर्वशक्तिमान् बाप के साथ बुद्धि का योग लगाने से फिर तुम तमोप्रधान से सतोप्रधान बन जायेंगे। बैटरी चार्ज हो जायेगी। बाप ही आकर सबकी बैटरी चार्ज करते हैं। सर्वशक्तिमान् बाप ही है। यह मीठी-मीठी बातें बाप ही बैठ समझाते हैं।“(ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक 04.07.09, पृ. 4)

“Now you have come to know of the Father and the beginning, middle and end of the creation. You get the Father’s love. The Father transforms you with His vision (nazar). He will narrate knowledge only by coming face to face, will He not? There is no question of inspiration in this. The Father gives directions; you will get power by remembering like this. For example, battery is charged, isn’t it? This is a motor; its battery has become dull. Now, by connecting your intellect with the Almighty Father, you will once again transform from impure to pure ones. The battery will be charged. The Father Himself comes and makes everybody’s battery charged. The Father alone is Almighty. The Fahter Himself sits and explains these sweet topics.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 04.07.09, pg 4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

I have given both views. I hope you will not argue any further and waste our time.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

“अभी तुम बाप को और रचना के आदि-मध्य-अन्त को जान गये हो। तुमको बाप का लव मिलता है। बाप नज़र से निहाल कर देते हैं। सम्मुख आकर ही नॉलेज सुनायेंगे ना।

“Now you have come to know of the Father and the beginning, middle and end of the creation. You get the Father’s love. The Father transforms you with His vision (nazar). He will narrate knowledge only by coming face to face, will He not?

fine. when I had asked the pbk who gave knowledge to me - about nazar se nihaal = transforming from vision, he said- Baba dixit had said- that part has not yet begun.

then why should Mr dixit give drushti now?
----
Numerable Avyakt Murli points direct to make drushti powerful and to create through drushti and thoughts. And when it is said- follow Father, so --- good,good.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fine. when I had asked the PBK who gave knowledge to me - about nazar se nihaal = transforming from vision, he said- Baba dixit had said- that part has not yet begun.

then why should Mr dixit give drushti now?
Again a silly question. The Murli point regarding 'nazar se nihaal' was narrated through Brahma Baba. Did anyone become complete through his drishti? But did ShivBaba stop giving drishti? Similar is the case now. Baba is giving an oppurtunity to the children to make efforts. But in the end He will give powerful drishti to uplift His true children.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

So- do PBKs believe the power of drushti being given by Mr. dixit at present is powerful than that was coming through Brahma Baba or Gulzar Dadi during Avyakt milan ?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So- do PBKs believe the power of drushti being given by Mr. dixit at present is powerful than that was coming through Brahma Baba or Gulzar Dadi during Avyakt milan ?
Yes.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

But i have seen him dozing (getting sleepy) while giving drushti- When I saw the VCDs.

OK- i am not accusing you, but putting just what i had observed.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

But i have seen him dozing (getting sleepy) while giving drushti- When I saw the VCD*.

OK- i am not accusing you, but putting just what i had observed.
Your observation cannot be ruled out, but you should appreciate the fact that for the last 10-12 years he has been continously touring all over India and Nepal to give drishti (at least one hour) narrate Murlis (at least one hour), and discusss knowledge with PBKs (one to three hours) almost everyday. He travels by different modes for many many hours either by train, by car or by plane. He has to eat different kinds of foods all over India. He has to drink different kinds of waters (he avoids wasting money on mineral water) in different atmospheres. He has to meet thousands of people including sick ones all over India. He has to live in mini-Madhubans which are generally congested due to lack of space. Despite all this he has not stopped the Godly service.

Even if I travel once in a year for 24 hours by train, I feel so tired that I have to take rest for at least a day. But he has been doing the above service since last 10-12 years.

Now compare this with Brahma Baba or Gulzar Dadiji. Brahma Baba travelled very rarely. Even if he travelled he went to the main cities once or twice in a year and led a comfortable life almost throughout his life except for a brief part of beggary that was played in the Yagya.

Come to Gulzar Dadiji. She becomes the Chariot of BapDada (Brahma's soul as per PBKs) for just a few days every year, that too in winter season. There is so much gap in between two Avyakt Vanis that she has ample time to rest. Even with these rare Avyakt Vanis he body has been deteriorating every year. She is given luxurious treatments, luxurious life and service by BKs to prepare her body for delivering Avyakt Vanis.

So, given the above circumstances, even if ShivBaba's current Chariot feels sleepy for a few seconds while giving drishti, then I don''t think it is an unpardonable offence that you are making it out to be.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Your observation cannot be ruled out, but you should appreciate the fact that for the last 10-12 years he has been continously touring all over India and Nepal to give drishti (at least one hour) narrate Murlis (at least one hour), and discusss knowledge with PBKs (one to three hours) almost everyday.
I appreciate. but please judge yourself- whether the discussion of knowledge is on essence, knowledge or just information.
Despite all this he has not stopped the Godly service.
The fruit is not what we do physically. Lot many people do physical work. It depends on thoughts. Baba says- you get kingdom by yogbal. So- are the discussions happening in AIVV contribute at least more than 50% of them contribute to yogbal?
Even if I travel once in a year for 24 hours by train, I feel so tired that I have to take rest for at least a day. But he has been doing the above service since last 10-12 years.
why should he physically take so much burden? Baba also says- the Chariot cannot move outside freely. It is the work of children to move to corners of the world and give messages.
Now compare this with Brahma Baba or Gulzar Dadiji. Brahma Baba travelled very rarely. Even if he travelled he went to the main cities once or twice in a year and led a comfortable life almost throughout his life except for a brief part of beggary that was played in the Yagya.
Since brahma Baba was directed by ShivBaba, that you are the Chariot , hence cannot move outside freely, brahma Baba did not move. But, Brahma Baba sacrificed his sleep. And the obstacles he faced- are very very high in 1936/37. you may say- Sevakram aslo had experienced. But no proof is available.
the beggary part is for 4 years- So- even though we may complete by saying it in two words- just imagine- the effect.
And Brahma Baba had played role of trustee- sarvaamshatyaagi. This implies he had no attachment. He was least bothered even when Mama departed or during beggary part. He was befikar baadashaah- the main quality for no. 01 Vishwa Maaharaajan. Brahma Baba never complained anyone. Even the BKs when narrate this story (of beggar part) do not feel it as pain or tiredness like you just explained. They narrate it like victory.

Fro this(Brahma Baba did not travel much, one should be able to understand that- Brahma Baba did not have ego to show himself as Chariot. in front of children, if he says- it is OK. Because children already know.

Now- you may compare your Chariot- Taking so much burden from past so many years. So- whether the Donkey on Ravan's head is more suitable to DL or Chariot of PBKs?
She is given luxurious treatments, luxurious life and service by BKs to prepare her body for delivering Avyakt Vanis.
Baba says- if you have money, etc , use them. Baba says- saadhanon ko use karo. Lekin uskay vasheebhooth nahin bano. = Use facilities. But do not become slave of them.

Actually- Baba has said- greatness lies if one has facilities but not attached to them. The one has no facilities- and has no attachment- there is no much greatness in that. Because there is real examination in the former.

Now- do you know whether Dadi is slave of them? Without that we cannot judge. so- right exams of BKs will happen in future.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

So, given the above circumstances, even if ShivBaba's current Chariot feels sleepy for a few seconds while giving drishti, then I don''t think it is an unpardonable offence that you are making it out to be.
It is not the question of pardoning or not. It is question of truth whether god really exists in the Chariot of PBKs.

Just think- in olden days, in Gulzar Dadi- Avyakt BapDada used to come at 6: 30 Pm and used to leave at 4: 30 AM. The body would be perfectly stable- to see that posture itself is a wonderful experience. who can sit like that, give drushti and talk? and even while speaking the drushti giving procedure will be continuing, No emotions, reactions- of course, once or twice when there was cough- OK- the body reacted.

Sanyasis may do it with hathayoga. they cannot talk and give drushti under such conditions (if they are asked to sit for such a long time).

Even in lowkik scripture- it is said- one who can sit prefectly stable for 3 hours- is called aasana_vijaya.

Dadi was asked- you do not sleep for the whole night. do you get tiredness agfter Bap-Dada (BapDada) leaves. She said- "No. I will be very light even after departure. Because it is Baba who is present in the body".

Now- let us think of the Chariot of PBKs a lot, a lot, and a lot. but- if it is God who enters in that body while giving drushti or explaining the Murli- that too- just for one to 4 hours- that too in day time- how can tiredness affect God?

There is a Murli point- When God resides in this this body becomes sheetal.

And also- if you walk (I think- from abu road till mount abu) in Baba 's remembrance, you will not get any tiredness.
-----
One more thing what impressed me- Even Prakashmani Dadi while giving toli - to thousands of children- during Dadi milan- it would take 2 to 3 hours. I had not observed her taking rest for her hands. Her hand was continuously oscillating front between the sister to receive toli and the BK student's hand to give.

the point here- is- Even if they do not do any practice of doing hard physical work - how come they can do that service easily- and that too at old age. Of course- may not be in last 10 to 15 yrs. [Usually- if one sits idle- his muscle power will automatically degrade]
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Just think- in olden days, in Gulzar Dadi- Avyakt BapDada used to come at 6: 30 Pm and used to leave at 4: 30 AM. The body would be perfectly stable- to see that posture itself is a wonderful experience. who can sit like that, give drushti and talk? and even while speaking the drushti giving procedure will be continuing, No emotions, reactions- of course, once or twice when there was cough- OK- the body reacted.
But in Gulzar Dadi Avyakt BapDada comes once in many days. In between she gets enough rest. She does not travel anywhere in between. She gets luxurious facilities. Moreover, it is not her own effort. Her body is possessed by a human soul with a subtle body (ghosts or angels in lokik terms) and everyone knows that ghosts have a lot of power. She becomes unconscious whereas Baba Virendra Dev Dixit doesn't. She is not aware of the pain (of sitting cross-legged) while sitting unconsciously whereas Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has to forget the pain through his effort of soul consciousness. So, being able to sit for many hours continously is not an sign of God's entry. Lokik sanyasis can sit/stand for months/years together. That is called hathyog, not rajyog. Moreover, she used to sit continuously for 6-7 hours only in the 1970s and 1980s. The duration of Avyakt BapDada's entry in her body has been constantly decreasing over the years. This shows that the entry of the human soul has had a negative effect on her body. Now the entry of BapDada is restricted to a couple of hours that too almost once in a month. Whereas Shiv has been narrating Murlis almost everyday since many decades sitting for many hours continously in one position that too by travelling all over India under difficult circumstances. So, there can be no comparison between entry of BapDada in Gulzar Dadi and entry of Shiv in Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
Sanyasis may do it with hathayoga. they cannot talk and give drushti under such conditions (if they are asked to sit for such a long time).

Even in lowkik scripture- it is said- one who can sit prefectly stable for 3 hours- is called aasana_vijaya.
As stated above, it is not her own effort. It is because of being possessed by a human soul with subtle body. So, the achievement is not hers.
Dadi was asked- you do not sleep for the whole night. do you get tiredness agfter BapDada (Bapdada0 leaves. She said- "No. I will be very light even after departure. Because it is Baba who is present in the body".
Already replied above. The duration of Avyakt BapDada's entry in her body has been constantly decreasing over the years. This shows that the entry of the human soul has had a negative effect on her body. Now the entry of BapDada is restricted to a couple of hours that too almost once in a month.
Now- let us think of the Chariot of PBKs a lot, a lot, and a lot. but- if it is God who enters in that body while giving drushti or explaining the Murli- that too- just for one to 4 hours- that too in day time- how can tiredness affect God?
Tiredness doesn't affect God. It affects the Chariot. Before pointing fingers at others please try to experience the circumstances of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit once in your life and then give such lectures.
There is a Murli point- When God resides in this this body becomes sheetal.

And also- if you walk (I think- from abu road till mount abu) in Baba 's remembrance, you will not get any tiredness.
This is the reason why Shiv through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has been able to tour all over India for the last 12 years and also narrate knowledge almost everyday for more than 3 hours besides looking after the ever growing AIVV and PBKs.
the point here- is- Even if they do not do any practice of doing hard physical work - how come they can do that service easily- and that too at old age. Of course- may not be in last 10 to 15 yrs. [Usually- if one sits idle- his muscle power will automatically degrade]
Already replied above. The duration of Avyakt BapDada's entry in her body has been constantly decreasing over the years. This shows that the entry of the human soul has had a negative effect on her body. Now the entry of BapDada is restricted to a couple of hours that too almost once in a month.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

this may be because- now, there is no need of that. the ball lies in the court of children to do effort.
Tiredness doesn't affect God. It affects the Chariot. Before pointing fingers at others please try to experience the circumstances of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit once in your life and then give such lectures
Baba has praised about brahma baba. even at this age- brahma Baba sits staight, did not need specs (glass for eyes).

The duration of Avyakt BapDada's entry in her body has been constantly decreasing over the years.
sorry- the last point- i have mentioned about Prakashmani Dadi and not about Gulzar Dadi- But it is OK. fine.

But, now there is no necessity as work of ShivBaba/BapDada is being done by his hands and Baba has already said main teaching is already over. - Post No. 117 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=160
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Baba has praised about Brahma Baba. even at this age- Brahma Baba sits staight, did not need specs (glass for eyes).
I have a class, I think Lachu Dadi's, where she talks about how things had to be written big for him to read them ... and his writing was very bad.

Good posture alone is hardly evidence for divinity ... I don't think we have an accurate history about Lekhraj Kirpalani life at all. I mean, the BKs don't even advertise his real age.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Baba has praised about Brahma Baba. even at this age- Brahma Baba sits staight, did not need specs (glass for eyes).
Yes, you can compare Baba Virendra Dev Dixit with Lekhraj Kirpalani, but even in that comparison Baba Virendra Dev Dixit emerges greater. Brahma Baba did not travel as much as Baba Virendra Dev Dixit does. Brahma Baba did not have to face as much opposition as Baba Virendra Dev Dixit does from all over the world. Brahma Baba did not have to manage as many children and centers as Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has to. Brahma Baba was prosperous and sacrificed and made effort on the basis of visions (Bhakti), but Baba Virendra Dev Dixit did not have any vision and was from a really poor family and spent most of his life in poverty. There was no technology at that time. So, Brahma Baba did not have the botheration of phones, emails, etc. But Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is submerged in an ocean of phone calls and emails and letters received from all over the world. And the number is increasing everyday.