AIVV changes facts in publications

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: AIVV changes facts in publications

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
When the much-awaited predicted destruction did not manifest in 1976, then in one Vani 18-1-77, BapDada clearly narrated that vinash ki date cannot be fixed, but in AK we see that various dates of vinash and the arrival of Vedanti are being predicted and changed...so how can BapDada say one thing in Vanis and keep on doing just the opposite in practical.(this is what PBKs do not give a thought to.)
when you are unable to understand the unlimited meanings of destruction and take it as physical destruction, then it is only your fault, as whether destruction or establishment always occur in the mind and intellect first. And the year 1976 was mentioned in SM, so understand first the cryptic meanings of SM rather than simply finding faults with AK.

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Pbk indiana

How would you explain the declaration printed in AIVV literature that the second machinery of giving the inheritance and tranforming into deity in the entire Brahmin family ends in 1997? Why then, the date of the the end of same event was changed in the AIVV literature in 2007?

What is the unlimited meaning of destruction and establishment which you mentioned above?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Arjun, you tend to twist words to make them favor your ideas; you overinterpret Murlis and whatever facts you have to face to make everything to favor you idea and make AIVV clean an spot. You have created a havoc over my ID and repeatedly accuse me of lies because you want to prove something, I don't know yet what. But be sure, once I know it ( and I will do my best to get to know it), I will do what should be done.
I am not here to prove anything but to provide information about AIVV. Just because I felt that the information you provided about your identity seemed to be false and this was also confirmed by Baba, I wanted to confirm whether you are speaking the truth about your identity or not. If you do not wish to reveal the truth it is up to you. I am not going to complain anymore. You can continue to make efforts to prove AK false. I wish you all the best.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
How would you explain the declaration printed in AIVV literature that the second machinery of giving the inheritance and tranforming into deity in the entire Brahmin family ends in 1997? Why then, the date of the the end of same event was changed in the AIVV literature in 2007?
Baba is referring to certain individuals that their minds have completely diverted to sangam yug only. The year 1997 and 2007 are given based on fixing their minds in this spiritual study as all of us are numberwise and never transform to deities equally.
What is the unlimited meaning of destruction and establishment which you mentioned above?
everything takes place in the mind and intellect first, so destruction means one stops entertaining the old world and mundane activities and focus only in the path of knowledge. When the mind is focus on knowledge only, then establishment takes place.

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

pbkindiana wrote:Baba is referring to certain individuals that their minds have completely diverted to sangam yug only. The year 1997 and 2007 are given based on fixing their minds in this spiritual study as all of us are numberwise and never transform to deities equally.
Unfortunately, according to the old AK teachings the ENTIRE SECOND MACHINERY numberwise was to end in 1997. So, according to that version there was no room for the period 1997-2007.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Why do you people deceive like BKs? Why do you state firmly on the basis of SM points that the end of 2nd machinery end in 1997 and then based on the same points you remove "1997" from the publications and put 2007; then remove 2007 and put 2018? In my opinion, this looks like a wicked manipulation which you cover by selected aspects of your doctrine. Is this supposed to be the TRUTH indeed and the way of God indeed?
I do not acknowledge any deception here, regarding the dates 1997, 2007 and 2018... it's just that their significance is not always fully understood. Just as with the predicted destruction of 1976(foretold by ShivBaba in 1966 originally), which was actually a Subtle Region destruction(or Brahmin world destruction), and perhaps the shooting of the final world destruction in 2036... this was thought to have been a major failure of Shrimat by most in the family, who then left Gyan.

The year 1997 if it is significant, may well have been foretelling of the problems that occured around this time, which resulted in Baba Dixit being sent to prison, and many souls leaving the Yagya as a result. 2006/7 imo, is the year of subtle revelation of Vishnu(Sister Vedanti), with the practical revelation taking place in 2018... the practical part then being played out for the next 18 years, until final destruction in 2036(see links below, for a more detailed explanation of these matters).

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 315#p37744 & http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 315#p37816

Roy
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Well ANU,
I do not know who you are and i am least bothered about that...but for your queries..let me try to answer you....
in Murli it has been said many of the times about the sukshmwatan(Subtle Region) and in many other Murlis presence of Subtle Region has been ignored completely stating that up there is no such Subtle Region,it was said for your excitement and for you to engage yourself in this rather than doing any other deeds leading to distract the mind....similarly certain concepts here has
certain timely benifits and hence for our purusharth if such dates have been said,there is no wrong....
infact as arjun Bhai had quoted many points and in Murli it has been stated that knowledge will undergo refinement...what does this mean....???
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

RudraPutra wrote:infact as arjun Bhai had quoted many points and in Murli it has been stated that knowledge will undergo refinement...what does this mean...???
According to me it just means that True knowledge or understanding is still to happen.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Good topic.