Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Krishna aur Christ ki Raasi milthi hai

Post by sita »

I have no problem with what Veerendra Dev Dixit does and whether he explains any point or not. The problem arises when his followers claim him to be the only person who can explain and our views are stongly criticised to the level of hostility and getting personal. So, if we cannot present our views then better the only person who can explain do it. But now I see that the situation has changed, so let us share our views and not get personal.
Dear Sach_Khand,

I think you are not making a fair statement here. no one has ever denied the right of everyone to churn and present his ideas. But are all ideas just to be accepted like this. Every presented idea, must come with its arguments and contra-arguments and when proven as substantial can be accepted. I think that no one has any problem with the good ideas. Many have accepted the PBk knowledge, because it was better than the Bk knowledge. Now if there is some knowlege that is better than the PBk knowledge, why not accept this, but if it is worse, why not reject it.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sanjeev.
sita wrote:Dear Sach_Khand,

I think you are not making a fair statement here. no one has ever denied the right of everyone to churn and present his ideas. But are all ideas just to be accepted like this. Every presented idea, must come with its arguments and contra-arguments and when proven as substantial can be accepted. I think that no one has any problem with the good ideas. Many have accepted the PBK knowledge, because it was better than the BK knowledge. Now if there is some knowlege that is better than the PBK knowledge, why not accept this, but if it is worse, why not reject it.
You try to be fair by your above quote. Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers have said so many things about BKs which were not just about ShivBaba but even about some elder BKs and even about Lekharaj.

In this forum there has been opposition to present our views. As you say for AK that if you like it accept or else reject. similalry I too say that if you like our churning accept it or some part of it or reject it. But cerating problems purposely and trying to change the track of the topic is not good. This has happened previously. And I do not want it to happen again even in this post. If you want proofs just read many posts here which questions or present views different from Ak.
I do not want to continue with this arguement anymore. Whatever has happened is there in posts.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear Sach_Khand,

Why do you complain? Even if there is opposition, it is only for to make us more firm on our position.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »