Pachamama Alliance in partnership with the BKWSU

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Pachamama Alliance in partnership with the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have always wondered about the accuracy of the BK adopting business plans or service programmes like the Self Management Leadership which was started by a now ex-BK who married another ex-BK and asked them to stop using it ... but I think this is a first.

The Brahma Kumaris have now adopted a service program which started outside of the BKWSU ... it is called the "Awakening the Dreamer Workshop" created by The Pachamama Alliance.

The Pachamama Alliance's purpose is ...
To empower indigenous people of the Amazon rainforest to preserve their lands and culture and, using insights gained from that work, to educate and inspire individuals everywhere to bring forth a thriving, just and sustainable world.
Just what the connection to Shrimat and Gyan is, I cannot understand ... except that as a service programme, it gives the Brahma Kumaris another disguise to hide behind.

What is the purpose of "empower indigenous people of the Amazon rainforest" if you believe that rainforest has to be destroyed any minute now. Are the BKs planning on starting Gita pathchalas for the tribespeople in the Amazon?

Perhaps someone can explain this to me ...
PUR5392LR-72DPI.jpg
PUR5392LR-72DPI.jpg (73.29 KiB) Viewed 14269 times
The Pachamama Alliance is proud to be in partnership with the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University.

Together we have created and piloted the “Awakening the Dreamer Workshop,” which is based on the latest version of the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium and incorporates elements of Brahma Kumaris wisdom, and will now be offered by their network of 8,000 centers in 110 countries worldwide.

Making New Connections Around the World

This partnership breaks new ground for both organizations and promises to prompt many wonderful connections around the world – it’s no surprise to find that our networks are already overlapping in Germany, Singapore, India, the USA, Australia, and elsewhere.

And we’re excited that our new partnership will reinforce or introduce this message in several other countries, including Russia, Brazil, Greece, Nigeria, and Thailand.

This workshop will be available to volunteers in every Brahma Kumaris center worldwide, with support for them available online, from our team in San Francisco, and, most importantly, from our active volunteers around the world.

We invite Pacha-people everywhere to visit a Brahma Kumaris center near you, make some new friends, and see what you can create together.