Father Shiva goes on vacation

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Father Shiva goes on vacation

Post by bansy »

Just a general thought, open question to all ... call it forging a closer understanding of Father's role and relationship with His children :

Where does Father Shiva do or go when the New Age arrives ? We know how He comes, but how does He go and to do what ? Though He must find it a shock each time when He comes back and finds the place in such a mess after He went, again and again. :lol: We are/were naughty kids.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

As far as I understand Shiva returns to Paramdham after the 100 year Confluence Age. Then returns 4,900 years later with no intervention in the world drama outside of the Confluence Age. As far as I know he does nothing in Paramdham, because of being in the same unconscious state as all the other souls there.

So everything that is going to happen concerning Shiva is going to happen in this Confluence Age and the memory of it starts to resurface from the Copper Age onwards.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

4900 years ; that is some vacation!! The term 'hibernation' would be more appropriate.

shivsena.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I heard he likes Lanzarote.